Peace [Map]
EDIT: THIS IS SVN ONLY (thanks felix)

Ight well some of you know that my time to leave AC has come as I am starting post-secondary education. This map is a token of my gratitude to the DEV's and Mod's who have continued to provide for the community despite overwhelming amounts of criticism. This map is also dedicated to my good friends in -dyH and *iF, as well as other in-game friends.

The map is an industrial themed, medium sized map. I've been holding onto it and adding little bits to it every so often for about 6 months now. Needed to wait for the right time to let it go. All I ask is that some people download this map instead of just looking at the screenies.

DL link: http://ac-akimbo.net/showthread.php?tid=...72#pid2372

[Image: Rchb0b9.jpg]
[Image: ymghYSg.jpg]
[Image: VeKrbgP.jpg]

Hoping to stay connected but I don't think I'll be back, and if so, it's gonna be a very long time. I wish you all good luck IRL. Enjoy the map :)

-MerCyKiL
Thanks given by:
l8r nerd

it was real
Thanks given by:
Should probably say it's a SVN map that won't work in 1.1

That said this is my first time downloading resources automatically with the map so that seemed to work well.

The map is really good, but the bright plaster texture used on the floor as cement in some areas distracts me.
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 13, 05:44AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Should probably say it's a SVN map that won't work in 1.1

That said this is my first time downloading resources automatically with the map so that seemed to work well.

The map is really good, but the bright plaster texture used on the floor as cement in some areas distracts me.

i wasnt quite sure what to use as sidewalk so i went ahead and tried something different

but thank you man :) glad you like it
Thanks given by:
Dude it looks great :)
Thanks given by:
:D thanks man
Thanks given by:
BYE MERCY, IM GONNA CRY
Thanks given by:
<3 whop ill be back one day
Thanks given by: