Your thoughts on Syria
(18 Sep 13, 04:12PM)pweaks Wrote: They send death-threats because what they have read from the Quran tells them to do so. The Quran, the base of Islam.
this is plain bs, in the Quran it doesn't say: 'Send death-threats to anyone that doesnt share the same religion'

(18 Sep 13, 04:12PM)pweaks Wrote: People in Turkey are reading the minutes of wise men of Zion and Mein Kampf. Their school books have anti-Semitic writings.

oh yeah, everyone in Turkey reads this and fully agrees to every aspect.

wtf do they teach you in Finland lol
they teach you to be scared of the Islam?
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 06:14PM)Marti Wrote: this is plain bs, in the Quran it doesn't say: 'Send death-threats to anyone that doesnt share the same religion'
Verse 98, chapter 6 "Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures."

Verse 2 chapter 9 "And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah,(turn into muslims) let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

So by criticizing Islam you are an enemy.
(18 Sep 13, 06:14PM)Marti Wrote: oh yeah, everyone in Turkey reads this and fully agrees to every aspect.
Of course I am not saying that ALL the people in Turkey are anti-Semitic and read these texts but the truth is that anti-Semitic is still present in arabic culture.
Thanks given by:
anti-semitic people are also still present in western culture? lol
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 07:45PM)Marti Wrote: anti-semitic people are also still present in western culture.

This is true, especially in Germany and France. Usually the ones responsible for anti-Semitic actions are neo-natzis and muslim immigrants.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 13, 07:35AM)Undead Wrote: I believe a man's words are reflective of his intelligence.

Andrez, ladies and gents.

Let me correct you:

A man's actions are reflective of his intelligence.

I can tell you every bullshit I want and looking the smartest guy in the universe, by copy-pasting. Welcome to the Internet Undead, enjoy your stay.

And by reminding that actions actually reflect a man's intelligence, here's Undead ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest faggots who caused lots of troubles throughout the AC community.
Thanks given by:
FLAMEWAR GO!
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 09:53PM)Marti Wrote: FLAMEWAR GO!
Not really, he's not more than a poor troll, well known for his past actions in the AC community. Let's say he must be really thankful if he's not been kicked the hell out of here yet, because.. he knows.
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 13, 08:13PM)Andrez Wrote: Let me correct you:

A man's actions are reflective of his intelligence.

I can tell you every bullshit I want and looking the smartest guy in the universe, by copy-pasting. Welcome to the Internet Undead, enjoy your stay.

And by reminding that actions actually reflect a man's intelligence, here's Undead ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest faggots who caused lots of troubles throughout the AC community.

Not really, he's not more than a poor troll, well known for his past actions in the AC community. Let's say he must be really thankful if he's not been kicked the hell out of here yet, because.. he knows.

(16 Sep 13, 07:35AM)Undead Wrote: I believe a man's words are reflective of his intelligence.

Andrez, ladies and gents.

do the forum rules apply to the off topic section?

if so, why hasn't Andrez been punished for such comments? i believe OS was punished for engaging in similar behaviour. is there any serious objection to punishing people who can't contribute to a discussion besides flaming and screaming at other people like a five year old when their views gets dissected and turn out to be completely stupid and racist bullshit.

a vocal minority are commenting in this thread, but i invite the majority to comment on whether or not this is acceptable behaviour from any member, let alone a moderator, who should be setting an example to the community.

i'm sorry Pweaks but i think you're still missing my contention, or you do understand it but you're choosing to be incessantly islamophobic.
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 13, 06:53AM)Undead Wrote: i'm sorry Pweaks but i think you're still missing my contention, or you do understand it but you're choosing to be incessantly islamophobic.
I do get your approach to this matter. Or then I don't and I'm just an idiot. It's unfortunate if I come up as an islamophobic after all I do have muslim friends.

Let's say you are right. Then again it doesn't really matter to me since all I want is an explanation and find out why do these certain people act the way they act. So I would mind not to go on with this argument.
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 13, 06:53AM)Undead Wrote: if so, why hasn't Andrez been punished for such comments? i believe OS was punished for engaging in similar behaviour. is there any serious objection to punishing people who can't contribute to a discussion besides flaming and screaming at other people like a five year old when their views gets dissected and turn out to be completely stupid and racist bullshit.
Many people in this thread, including you, have resorted to ad hominem attacks various posts ago. This is off-topic, so indeed the rules still count here, but I'm trying to keep myself from giving away 20% warnings to 1/4 of the people that have posted, so please don't make me change my mind.
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 13, 07:25AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Many people in this thread, including you, have resorted to ad hominem attacks various posts ago. This is off-topic, so indeed the rules still count here, but I'm trying to keep myself from giving away 20% warnings to 1/4 of the people that have posted, so please don't make me change my mind.

except the objective of his posts has devolved completely into personal attacks. i only attacked Andrez, if you could consider it a personal attack, because it was a completely true statement that has been supported by a mountain of evidence, including strong arguments from me and comments provided by him.

you aren't being objective by not punishing anyone, you're being objective by refusing to side with anyone. this is bias in itself. if my name was andrez and his name was Undead, i would have suffered a 2 year ban by now.
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 13, 07:31AM)Undead Wrote: you aren't being objective by not punishing anyone, you're being objective by refusing to side with anyone. this is bias in itself.
Wikipedia Wrote:Bias is an inclination of temperament or outlook to present or hold a partial perspective and a refusal to even consider the possible merits of alternative points of view. People may be biased toward an individual, a race, a religion, a social class, or a political party. Biased means one-sided, lacking a neutral viewpoint, not having an open mind. Bias can come in many forms and is often considered to be synonymous with prejudice or bigotry.
In order for me to be biased I would need to be in favor or inclined toward one of the your (Andrez's and yours) perspectives. In my post I had a neutral viewpoint; therefore I disagree, I was not biased. Had any other admin taken his time of looking at your posts like I did, you would probably have a 50% warning by now.

Undead Wrote:if my name was andrez and his name was Undead, i would have suffered a 2 year ban by now.
I don't know about other admins but in my case I give out warnings/bans regardless of who it is. If I gave you warning points in this moment I would do the same to Andrez and vice-versa.
Thanks given by:
Our invasion of Syria is going smoothly. Soon their $100 worth of oil will be ours at the cost of 5 billion dollars worth of military spending. mwhahahahaha
Thanks given by:
It's not like the rebels (or 'terrorists'?) are unified under one leader who just wants the best for the Syrian people. Even if you can depose Assad without having to invade, how do you go about preventing a situation like in Egypt, or worse - Italy?
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 13, 04:02AM)DrauL Wrote: I think it's not my problem.

Haha, couldn't agree more ;)
Guys, don't lose ur temper over the things u cannot do anything about.

Sidenote:
If the flamewar was a bikini contest I would certainly enjoy it, but it's not :P
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 13, 10:20PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: don't lose ur temper over the things u cannot do anything about.
True story!
Thanks given by:
We can make it a bikini contest gramps, i hear undead and andrez both have fantastic legs.
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 13, 07:31AM)Undead Wrote:
(19 Sep 13, 07:25AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Many people in this thread, including you, have resorted to ad hominem attacks various posts ago. This is off-topic, so indeed the rules still count here, but I'm trying to keep myself from giving away 20% warnings to 1/4 of the people that have posted, so please don't make me change my mind.

except the objective of his posts has devolved completely into personal attacks. i only attacked Andrez, if you could consider it a personal attack, because it was a completely true statement that has been supported by a mountain of evidence, including strong arguments from me and comments provided by him.

you aren't being objective by not punishing anyone, you're being objective by refusing to side with anyone. this is bias in itself. if my name was andrez and his name was Undead, i would have suffered a 2 year ban by now.
If my name was Undead I would be kept away from this community since a long time, I would have caused many many troubles, and I would retain myself really lucky for being still here and having the chance to post.

Now let's stop this, it's annoying and OT.
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 13, 09:09AM)Alien Wrote: The rebels with the weapons are democratic people for USA because they can defend their freedom. They can fight against the enemy government. This is the cheapest way how to defeat someone, supply the rebels with some old weapons and spectate what will happen. It is the best way how to control some country, you will choose the group of rebels which you will support. You don't need attack. The dictator has no chance if everyone has some weapon, therefore in US everyone has the weapon. Try to conquer the country where everyone has the weapon. There is a deep system in it. You can rule sheep but not lion. But human side is terrible, these people have freedom but for the price of thousands deaths. But it is probably the best way how to learn them democracy.

i like your explanation. In italy is common thought that americans are very stupid. They suffer a lot of slaughters and murders because everyone has a weapon, while in italy there are no slaughters, and not even frequent murders. So we usually wonder why US don't just forbid people to possess weaponry.
I found 2 main reasons for it:
- USA is a big country and maybe many live in very isolated areas where police intervention can be extremely slow, so they maybe need to defend themselves
- USA did a mistake allowing this situation and now it cannot go back, because many people now are addicted with weapons

yours is a third point.
A question: why when people don't agree with the government they don't take up their weapons and rebel? if in italy we don't agree with government we go to big meetings in rome or milano and we take sticks and molotov. you could do more damage, and therefore more "effect" with your arsenal
Thanks given by:
Obviously America believes in democracy, bright spark.

Next time I decide to win the lottery and am busy deciding in what country I am going to buy a mansion I shall avoid Italy as I would not like Molotov cocktails ruining the paintwork on my beautiful French windows.

EDIT: the world was better off without auto-correct.
Thanks given by:
This thread won't die. xO
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 13, 09:10PM)Rainbow Wrote: Obviously America believes in democracy, bright spark.

it is no democracy when the rich has the rifle and the poor not.

anyway, for your house in italy, this was rome 2 days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY6reD-qhGQ

but the landscape is way better in napoli
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2BMS9BVGnM
Thanks given by:
lol a friend of mine is on holidays to rome atm xD he must be having so much fun.

lol napoli,

at least they have:
Thanks given by: