What web browser to you use?
Firefox ftw
Thanks given by:
I would use FireFox more if it didn't start so slow and didn't crash my laptop :P
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 13, 03:05PM)Jack Wrote:

Link

Thanks Jack, here is the proof of what I said. :D

(11 Sep 13, 09:33AM)ExodusS Wrote: Many people are so bad at internet, they think IE is internet, this is why it's in the top 3, people don't even know there are different possible browsers or they just don't care about it. (my parents are great exemples)
Thanks given by:
I use a combination of LuaKit and Firefox Aurora
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 13, 09:33AM)ExodusS Wrote: Many people are so bad at internet, they think IE is internet, this is why it's in the top 3, people don't even know there are different possible browsers or they just don't care about it. (my parents are great exemples)

Do the old, install Firefox --> import bookmarks etc --> replace Firefox shortcut icon with IE --> if they ask, tell them IE got an update.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 13, 01:19PM)Aekom Wrote: Do the old, install Firefox --> import bookmarks etc --> replace Firefox shortcut icon with IE --> if they ask, tell them IE got an update.

They are on my 6 years old laptop I gave them, they crashed it by making a huge rollback system and I had the amazing idea to install Linux, damn why did I do that...

Now they have W7 and I installed FireFox, they successfully fucked all the settings and I needed to uninstall it, so, I installed Chrome and because Chrome's settings are very limited, now it's ok.
Thanks given by:
Googlefox is superior
Thanks given by:
Trio: Firexploogle is superior of superior.
Thanks given by:
Internet Explorer is better than all of the above combined
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 13, 01:20PM)Orynge Wrote: Internet Explorer is better than all of the above combined

FUCK YOU HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH IE
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 13, 03:00PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(19 Sep 13, 01:20PM)Orynge Wrote: Internet Explorer is better than all of the above combined

FUCK YOU HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH IE

At least he doesn't use it.
Thanks given by:
firefox ftw
Thanks given by:
real men use google chrome
Thanks given by:
Notice IE in the bottom left :p
[Image: 1zmcmt3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 13, 07:06PM)Xenon Wrote: real men use google chrome
Chrome + AdBlockPlus = EPICNESS.
Thanks given by:
But what if you actually enjoy the ads andrez?
Thanks given by:
i use bing
Thanks given by: