How much money do you have in your wallet/purse right now?
(14 Sep 13, 05:56PM)Jack Wrote:
(29 Aug 13, 12:40PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: I'm curious, raise of hands, those who have actual proper wallets, but they aren't made of leather.

Mine is made of Tyvek.

How often do you need to create yourself a new wallet?

(FYI: Think mine is polyester, or something)
Thanks given by:
It's still holding up but it's kind of dirty now. Since it was white, I ended up doodling stupid stuff on it that I now wish I could remove, but whatever.
Thanks given by:
$1
Thanks given by:
[Image: why-dont-poor-people-just-buy-more-money.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That would be 86 litas. It's about €25 or $33.
Thanks given by:
[Image: ex_012_mosaic_darkbrown-a.jpg]
Leather wallet

No cash, only debit cards.
Thanks given by:
68.21€, i got 50€ because tomorrow a guy have to pay me cash a 450€ website i made for him, and he will give me 500€.
then i got 5 60km train tickets, 30% discount bonus for a sportwear shop, and around 10 cards, plus the wifi code of an hostel in netherlands expired in late 2011
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 11:16AM)YourSister Wrote: 68.21€, i got 50€ because tomorrow a guy have to pay me cash a 450€ website i made for him, and he will give me 500€.
then i got 5 60km train tickets, 30% discount bonus for a sportwear shop, and around 10 cards, plus the wifi code of an hostel in netherlands expired in late 2011

Sei un web designer? Io sto studiando per diventarlo! Oltre a studiare filosofia all'università

In my pocket? uhm, about 0 Euro
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 11:16AM)YourSister Wrote: plus the wifi code of an hostel in netherlands expired in late 2011

Woooo the netherlands <3

/ontopic

25 cents and a train ticket of 8€
Thanks given by:
Oh I got £10000 under my mattress, ya know- just casual dealer money
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 13, 02:38AM)Jason Wrote: Oh I got £10000 under my mattress, ya know- just casual dealer money
put that shit in the bank or inflation gon rape yo ass
Thanks given by:
will you launder the cash for him wolf?

'bout 30€ and a few cards, never have much money with me anymore
Thanks given by:
$50 all in $1 Coins and $2 bills.
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 13, 02:45AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(04 Oct 13, 02:38AM)Jason Wrote: Oh I got £10000 under my mattress, ya know- just casual dealer money
put that shit in the bank or inflation gon rape yo ass

how do i explain to the bank where my vast amounts of money have come from when i'm a student without a steady flow of income above a few thousand pounds a year looooooooool
Thanks given by:
Deposit 80-100 units in cash each weekday. Congratulations, you're a day laborer! You could even experiment with false income reporting to make it legitimate. Could be an adventure.
Thanks given by:
Say you found that money under your mattress. Just leave out where you got it.
Thanks given by:
Don't use banks. My mate that makes MDMA just uses cash for everything, apparently it is so much easier. His mate who I don't know only receives payment in bit coins but I don't know how that goes down.
Thanks given by:
yes, and my gf brother was doing it as well until they robbed him EVERYTHING, both money and drugs.
Thanks given by:
yeah one of my mates dad's who was shifting kilo's of bud every week, rakin in thousands each week, had no other income, hid all his money in his house, got robbed, lost all his life savins (100's of thousands) and had no income, job, money to pay rent, and is homeless, shits fucked

gotta use the bank man
already had call from my manager tho, just told him mans been gardening for rich old people looooooooooool
Thanks given by:
ah jazon i forgot to share u my painting.
plus, i decided to participate with it to an Art Exposition in my city. It is an exposition dedicated to a girl who just woke up from a coma dued to a car accident 10 years ago and named "the voice of life".
yeah i will show to everyone the REAL meaning of life!
Thanks given by: