How much money do you have in your wallet/purse right now?
Title = question. Yes I am bored.

I have £37.81. I usually keep less though.
Thanks given by:
£60.14

EDIT: If we're also counting random things we have, I've got a straggly piece of paper with six phone numbers (no idea whos) and the word "IMPORTANT" written down on it, two bus tickets, and a receipt for Bogoyama (noodle/sushi bar).
Thanks given by:
No cash, a debit card whose account contains 50¢, and five old bus tickets.

:(
Thanks given by:
€30,17
Thanks given by:
€ 12,50
Also, tons of underground tickets, driving license, fiscal code card, identity card, gym membership card, and a pic of my beloved passed away gran.
Thanks given by:
£69.47 approximately. Got some cash out earlier for as im going out tonight. i have £9.47 in change and i dont know how.
Thanks given by:
€0,05

wooohooo
Thanks given by:
$10 in cash.
Thanks given by:
The energy + materials involved in printing the receipts in my wallet probably cost more than the cash I have in there.
Thanks given by:
about 20 000 NOK.. do the math urself
Thanks given by:
I po
Thanks given by:
$44
Thanks given by:
16,7 € but i usually have less
Thanks given by:
In NZ, we're very, very big on the up-take of electronic-types of banking. As such, most of us don't carry cash, just a debit card.

I'm cashless ;)
Thanks given by:
$131 in my wallet right now.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 08:35PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: In NZ, we're very, very big on the up-take of electronic-types of banking. As such, most of us don't carry cash, just a debit card.

I'm cashless ;)

This is true.

I also just have a debit card (and no cash, too).
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 05:23PM)yopa Wrote: about 20 000 NOK.. do the math urself

Is that number right? That seems to be US$3326.69. Is that in cash?
Thanks given by:
$75

But just caus I´ll go to a football match at the stadium tomorrow and they only take cash. As RK I usually have none, just a bunch of cards: debit, credit, bus, subway... It's very rare for me to use paper money.
Thanks given by:
$15

I try to avoid paper money because i tend to lose it.. And it's filthy.
Thanks given by:
First wallet ever w/ $10.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 09:02PM)Jack Wrote:
(27 Aug 13, 05:23PM)yopa Wrote: about 20 000 NOK.. do the math urself

Is that number right? That seems to be US$3326.69. Is that in cash?

Yopa is a conservative farmer who do not believe in banks. Therefore he has all his money in his pocket.
Thanks given by:
Some lint.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 08:35PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: In NZ, we're very, very big on the up-take of electronic-types of banking. As such, most of us don't carry cash, just a debit card.

I'm cashless ;)

When I went to Hong-Kong, there was this system of 'octopus card' that you had to put a certain amount of money n it and you can do whatever you want (as long as you still have some money in it), take the train/subway , supermarket, restaurants, visit things just by passing this card through a machine, without even typing a code in it. Its awesome ^^
Thanks given by:
no cash. only debit
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 09:57PM)RKTnoob Wrote: Some lint.

In your wallet? Poor guy.
Thanks given by:
$620 bucks thought it should be gone within the next week.
Thanks given by:
$40 CAD, $21.55 USD and some crumbs
Thanks given by:
some credit cards, social security card, driver's license, receipts for taxes that i have yet to file
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 10:30PM)Mystered Wrote:

I'm cashless ;)

When I went to Hong-Kong, there was this system of 'octopus card' that you had to put a certain amount of money n it and you can do whatever you want (as long as you still have some money in it), take the train/subway , supermarket, restaurants, visit things just by passing this card through a machine, without even typing a code in it. Its awesome ^^

We have those. It's called "PayPass" or "PayWave".
Thanks given by:
My iPhone case is my wallet, so I have my debit card, timezone card, pub loyalty card, and id.
I never carry cash.
Thanks given by: