Poll: What is the purpose of this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Waste bandwith
33.33%
10015 33.33%
Reminder
33.34%
10016 33.34%
To display how noob I am
33.33%
10014 33.33%
Total 30045 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I see 4 of them online, one of them Raczo.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 07:29AM)bballn45 Wrote: The reason its become some inactive is because there was a generation of high school kids that played this game and once they go to college they stop. i can name up to 3 people that are quiting AC to go tp college in the next two weeks. Its a bummer really but i will prolly do the same. I really do hope it comes out relatively soon and i feel like some players that did leave will,come back but the biggest reason for people leaving AC is IRL shit and thatvwont change with the new version coming out.

pretty much exactly this

(26 Aug 13, 07:34PM)ExodusS Wrote: LongHorn

it seems im the only one who loved this map :(
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 03:48AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(26 Aug 13, 07:29AM)bballn45 Wrote: The reason its become some inactive is because there was a generation of high school kids that played this game and once they go to college they stop. i can name up to 3 people that are quiting AC to go tp college in the next two weeks. Its a bummer really but i will prolly do the same. I really do hope it comes out relatively soon and i feel like some players that did leave will,come back but the biggest reason for people leaving AC is IRL shit and thatvwont change with the new version coming out.

pretty much exactly this
quite precisely totally so
Thanks given by:
Doesn't hurt other games, though. Bad business skills = not enough new players.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 10:40PM)Marti Wrote: MAYBE THERES HOPE

they are playing on another ms i think

edit:
opened AC for the first time since some months
joined one of the only 2 servers offering a decent map/mode
saw "KnifeOnly" playing AR with all his teammates
left the server
joined the second and last server
played 5 minutes
saw uRs PORTUGAL
quit AC for a while again

cheaters have their place on this game, when the tolerance 0?
Thanks given by:
I guess the real and only question here is...

Will any of the nonsense actually change anything???
Thanks given by:
chaos
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 02:41PM)ExodusS Wrote: ...saw "KnifeOnly" playing AR with all his teammates...
Haha.
Quote:...saw uRs PORTUGAL...
To be fair, his 3 month ban (which was established as a 'happy compromise') was up, so I had to unban his ranges. If you have proof of him cheating again, let me know. BTW, does your zero tolerance of ex-cheats not extend to your fellow Frenchmen?
Thanks given by:
I didn't say he was blacklisted still, but what is sure is that I don't want to play on the same server than him, I mean I can trust some ex-cheaters for some reasons, but ex-cheaters like him, it's different...

The term I used: "zero tolerance" is maybe too strong, but IIRC PORTUGAL never stop playing during the whole 3 months ban, he even played during a tournament and his entire team saw no inconveniant, (and his opponents neither?), and this is the problem I'm pointing out. The blacklist is here, almost useless for this kind of cheaters because:
-they can still play matches/inters/intra in private
-they change their IP as fast as their T-shirts
-they don't even get kicked from their clans
-they often still cheat during the blacklist time and also after the ban ends
-nobody gives a fuck about the blacklist, his teammates as his opponents
-when you start criticizing this kind of behavior, a lot of people are persecuting you
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 13, 02:41PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(26 Aug 13, 10:40PM)Marti Wrote: MAYBE THERES HOPE
saw "KnifeOnly" playing AR with all his teammates
Ye, hope. :P
Thanks given by:
This poll vote looks realistic.
Thanks given by: