Poll: What is the purpose of this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Waste bandwith
33.33%
10015 33.33%
Reminder
33.34%
10016 33.34%
To display how noob I am
33.33%
10014 33.33%
Total 30045 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Since the last release of Assault Cube...

1,015 days
24,360 hours
1,461,600 minutes
87,696,000 seconds

How many more days do we have to wait before finally releasing a new version?

How many more matches can be ruined by unarmed by voting camper@camper camp camp camp? camp?

Why must we deal with a problem thats already been fixed years ago?

Why camper@campcampcamp?

How many times must we beg for a new version?

Why is camper@campcampcampcampcampcamp so popular?

Why am I so noob???

Hey Orynge <3
Thanks given by:
Hi Vern. <3
Thanks given by:
I'm hoping when it IS released, all the players who left will come flooding back.
Thanks given by:
The reason its become some inactive is because there was a generation of high school kids that played this game and once they go to college they stop. i can name up to 3 people that are quiting AC to go tp college in the next two weeks. Its a bummer really but i will prolly do the same. I really do hope it comes out relatively soon and i feel like some players that did leave will,come back but the biggest reason for people leaving AC is IRL shit and thatvwont change with the new version coming out.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 06:22AM)vern Wrote: How many more matches can be ruined by unarmed by voting camper@camper camp camp camp? camp?

Wait, who made quite a few of these maps?

<3
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 07:45AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Wait, who made quite a few of these maps?

unarmed?
Thanks given by:
My noob maps never eliminated the @camp maps. I tried lol.

RR <3
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 07:29AM)bballn45 Wrote: The reason its become some inactive is because there was a generation of high school kids that played this game and once they go to college they stop. i can name up to 3 people that are quiting AC to go tp college in the next two weeks. Its a bummer really but i will prolly do the same. I really do hope it comes out relatively soon and i feel like some players that did leave will,come back but the biggest reason for people leaving AC is IRL shit and thatvwont change with the new version coming out.

You can always find time to get a few games in every week, even if you're in college. Looks like people just got bored of v1104.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 07:29AM)bballn45 Wrote: the biggest reason for people leaving AC is...

... being banned tossers!
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 11:57AM)Aekom Wrote: Looks like people just got bored of v1104.
Thanks given by:
Maybe I wouldn't care so much if I didn't sit and watch my own brother code for hours upon hours. I know for a fact, thousands of hours have been wasted coding by generous men and woman from around the world. Trying to better a game we all enjoy. Just to see a great game. Possibly the best open source fps game ever created. Even trumping cube 2. To be left to deteriorate and eventually die. I can't be the only one who thinks ac will cease to exist eventually. Maybe not though. There will always be new players. Who will get the chance to spawn in a @camp map, and more then likely get killed by a opponent he or she can't see with a V-19 possibly over powered shotgun.

Can you check the 1104 ms without seeing at least one @camp map?

Survival mode. Achievements. No more asshole maps. Much more improvements. More players. A new version?

I always said I wasn't gonna write a fucking novel, but I finally did. A noob vern novel.
I <3 all and only want to see ac become the game is once was in its early days.

Hate me love me... I'm vern.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 12:28PM)vern Wrote: I <3 all and only want to see ac become the game is once was in its early days.
I played with you once, vern, and you suicided with the pistol. And your brother is noob.
Thanks given by:
BandwiDth waste.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 01:33PM)jamz Wrote:
(26 Aug 13, 12:28PM)vern Wrote: I <3 all and only want to see ac become the game is once was in its early days.
I played with you once, vern, and you suicided with the pistol. And your brother is noob.

We all got neibed.
Thanks given by:
<3
Thanks given by:
I don't get why @camper maps are even popular. JumpCity - fun to play. LSS_Brasil - fun to play. TwinTowers - old ones were okay. @camper maps however are an insult to life, the universe and everything.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 12:19PM)Sanzo Wrote:
(26 Aug 13, 11:57AM)Aekom Wrote: Looks like people just got bored of v1104.
Thanks given by:
cca 20 people play this map everyday. Try to develop app which will be used more than 20 users everyday and then come here :D if this troll will be successful in persuading the devs, it is obvious why this game goes to shit, lol ...
Thanks given by:
Talking about cube2 the other day y tried to play and not a single server was given so yeah, there's something about te camper@camper:campingcamper maps a turn on in the minds of newbs and noobs everywhere, the easy kills and (I may regret this) "pro feel" it gives them. You can see them posting pics of 1294949237-8 k/D on those maps almost ecery day on ac's Facebook page, all of them claiming to be the Pokemon master of AC.

Just like happened a few years ago with the headshot city maps 24/7 servers or even further back with a much nicer map yet still banned Dust2 24/7 servers.
Thanks given by:
AC died with the removal of ezjeemville
Thanks given by:
AC <1.0 Old times! <3
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 05:12PM)C4rma Wrote: AC died with the removal of ezjeemville

I especially loved the one filled with water
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 05:12PM)C4rma Wrote: AC died with the removal of ezjeemville
AC died at 1.1
Thanks given by:
ezjeemville <3<3<3<3
Thanks given by:
though i must say OldeVillage was also pretty damn cool, same as rabins_oasis

btw wtf total votes?

[Image: qhIcZma.png]

dont hate on firefox
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 12:28PM)vern Wrote: Can you check the 1104 ms without seeing at least one @camp map?
I wanted to join one for this; there wasn't one. Seriously, I had to start one myself.

Someone joined before I could take the photo.
Thanks given by:
firefox noob
Thanks given by:
Well this post about Ezjemvill is a troll, but it's not 100% false, I know I would not be here today without this map, and especially without Hanze maprot. At start it was a loop of 2 maps (Ezjemvill5.0_ and Ezjemvill8.0_ wow, big difference, the RVSF base was just a cube on the 8.0), then they added RabinsOasis (so damn fun), OldVillage, WinterTown and at the very end, LongHorn. I'm not the only one who started on this server, Marreira, DaylixX and many other old AlienWare started on this maprot too.

already 30030 votes, still a balanced poll

EDIT: Mozzila > chrome
Thanks given by:
<3 Hanze. When I came back I tried so hard to find them, only to learn that hanze disappeared.
Thanks given by:
I saw someone play with the hanze tag a few weeks ago

MAYBE THERES HOPE
Thanks given by: