A&D_jamz faker?
this is mainly fot jamz to read, i just had someone who's name was A&D_jamz come onto one of my clans servers and said he had being getting ALOT of reports of admin abuse by me, im guessing it was the guy i had banned 20 mins before hand for abusive behaviour (we only have a 20 min ban). If this was you then maybe we can have a proper chat about it all, if its not, witch is why im posting this, then there is someone faking ur name out there and might wna track him down. sadly he left just as i was about to grab his ip address, but i will ask our server admin to see if he can find it when he gets on.
Thanks given by:
sooo..
Nothing to do with this?
Just FYI though.. I assume your from .Ax| clan.
Thanks given by:
I PM'd you to avoid this. I guess that failed.
Thanks given by:
lol no worries XD and ye force has been removed from the clan now sadly, and yes i ask encouraging him to do it but i was drunk at the time hardly remember it tbh but i haven't done anything like that since, looking back on it it was out of order but i do feel that shotguns should be able to be banned form servers, this dose happen in games take cod4 and the tube and marty, css many servers ban the auto snipers and alot of them restrict a team to only having 1 awp. there r more cases of weapons being banned/restricted in games. and tbh idc if some kids get annoyed at how i admin, if ur offensive to people in the servers i feel u should be kicked, after all there is a default kick for abusive behaviour, just because im active in kicking laggers and people who r afk and teamkilling, witch i have to do alot sadly :/ dosnt really mean im abuseing admin it means im an active admin, witch i feel meny servers need, do u really wna be lumped with half ur team afk? or u end up dieing at the start of the round because u have a team full of teamkillers?

i have never banned or kicked someone without a reason, just becaus a kid dosnt understand the reason dosnt make it admin abuse
Thanks given by:
Quote:...and yes i ask encouraging him to do it but i was drunk at the time...

Excuses.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 10:11PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
Quote:...and yes i ask encouraging him to do it but i was drunk at the time...

Excuses.

lol, well call it an excuse if it makes u feel better. its the truth all i remember is sitting there laughing and i can just about picture reading some of the kick votes, i would probably have completly forgot if some of the guys hadent screaned it and showed me the next day. but as i say he was the one doing it i was only egging him on hes now left the clan, and i dont do that kind of thing anymore, what more do u want? or are you just another troll here to make people hurt? tbh dude i had forgotten all that had happend untill today when i saw the ban request
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 10:01PM)pixle Wrote: ..if ur offensive to people in the servers i feel u should be kicked, after all there is a default kick for abusive behaviour, just because im active in kicking laggers and people who r afk and teamkilling, witch i have to do alot sadly.. do u really wna be lumped with half ur team afk..

Hmm..
I don't play often on |Ax| servers mainly because of the general bad behavior of some/most of the |Ax| members.

1. they (3-4 members at a time) join servers (using an alias) and start spamming BS
2. they (3-4 members at a time) don't play at all and are in spec mode for 2 or more games if they don't get kicked/banned
3. they are offensive (and again.. only when there are 2 or more in the same server)
Thanks given by:
Pixle, get off the internet please
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 10:38PM)Medusa Wrote:
(07 Aug 13, 10:01PM)pixle Wrote: ..if ur offensive to people in the servers i feel u should be kicked, after all there is a default kick for abusive behaviour, just because im active in kicking laggers and people who r afk and teamkilling, witch i have to do alot sadly.. do u really wna be lumped with half ur team afk..

Hmm..
I don't play often on |Ax| servers mainly because of the general bad behavior of some/most of the |Ax| members.

1. they (3-4 members at a time) join servers (using an alias) and start spamming BS
2. they (3-4 members at a time) don't play at all and are in spec mode for 2 or more games if they don't get kicked/banned
3. they are offensive (and again.. only when there are 2 or more in the same server)

ok i can assure you very very much that we never go onto other servers with an alias and start trolling that IS NOT what we do... im shocked to hear that. we do have alot of trolls that fake our name and go into servers trolling, biggest one being a guy called alertecho faking munches name going into servers and trolling by teamkilling and be abusive but he is not an ax member...

we afk in game yes because we are ether doing something and are coming back or we are discussing stuff, and i don't really see why thats such an issue :/

and are offensive? especially me i DONOT take crap from trolling if u came into the server and acted like a nice person to us, u were friendly and not causing abuse then we would not be horrible to u, infact we will be nice to u and enjoy having a chat with u and playing with u. just because u see us having a go at a teamkiller or some horrible idiot who is trolling people dosnt mean were not nice people...

im sorry but i take huge offence to that and suggest u have a rethink because half of ur facts are wrong...
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 10:22PM)pixle Wrote: lol, well call it an excuse if it makes u feel better. its the truth all i remember is sitting there laughing and i can just about picture reading some of the kick votes..

So when does that little light bulb come on in your head saying "Man, i'm really being a prick here, Maybe i should stop abusing my rights as an admin"?
Or does that thought never pass through your head?

Using "alcohol" is a shitty excuse for any misbehaviour and the fact you are still passing the buck.
"it wasnt me, it was force"
Dude, as a fellow clan member and a friend you should have stepped back and said "hey Force, chill out with the ban votes, thats unfair" not encourage it..
You know what, I'm done.. see ya..
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 11:04PM)Marti Wrote: Pixle, get off the internet please

why? because i don't take bullshit from asshole trolls.... because i will fight my opinions? dude act like an asshole to me ill treat u like an asshole. its like the saying "treat people how you want to be treated" it goes both ways...

(07 Aug 13, 11:09PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(07 Aug 13, 10:22PM)pixle Wrote: lol, well call it an excuse if it makes u feel better. its the truth all i remember is sitting there laughing and i can just about picture reading some of the kick votes..

So when does that little light bulb come on in your head saying "Man, i'm really being a prick here, Maybe i should stop abusing my rights as an admin"?
Or does that thought never pass through your head?

Using "alcohol" is a shitty excuse for any misbehaviour and the fact you are still passing the buck.
"it wasnt me, it was force"
Dude, as a fellow clan member and a friend you should have stepped back and said "hey Force, chill out with the ban votes, thats unfair" not encourage it..
You know what, I'm done.. see ya..

dude did u not read my whole post? seriously u seem to read the first bit of it then post a reply... i said i felt bad about it and i apologised for it many times and i don't do it anymore... seriously man, i wasn't passing the blame onto force... i admitted to doing it... and dude have u ever been drunk in r life?

my god i have never been in a game community that has been so horrible and full of assholes than this one... soon as i get a new computer im out of here... good riddance...
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 11:11PM)pixle Wrote: soon as i get a new computer im out of here... good riddance...

YUSS
Thanks given by:
so he needs a computer before he leaves ? dafuq
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 11:28PM)Marti Wrote: so he needs a computer before he leaves ? dafuq

who the hell even are you... u know ur just being a dickhead to someone who u have no idea about. your just a troll and trolls are what make the internet so shitty soooo why don't u just get off the internet?
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 11:48PM)pixle Wrote: get off the internet?

[Image: hF2980E9A]
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 12:30AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(07 Aug 13, 11:48PM)pixle Wrote: get off the internet?

[Image: hF2980E9A]

thank you man uv made me smile :)
Thanks given by:
yoo
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 11:09PM)pixle Wrote: ..ok i can assure you very very much that we never go onto other servers with an alias and start trolling that IS NOT what we do... im shocked to hear that.

wo10jul2013 22:35:07 Panda#2: Panda Strawberry Panic!
wo10jul2013 22:35:07 Panda#0: Panda strawberry panic!!
wo10jul2013 22:35:07 Panda#3: Panda Strawberry Panic!
etc

wo10jul2013 22:35:07 WHOIS client 3: name Panda#0 197.79.5.x
wo10jul2013 22:35:07 WHOIS client 5: name Panda#2 92.108.164.x
wo10jul2013 22:35:07 WHOIS client 8: name Panda#3 78.31.227.x

Jul 11 12:58:59 [197.79.x.x] .Ax|Phoenix^
Jul 05 10:32:16 [92.108.x.x] .Ax|Muncher*
Jul 05 10:32:21 [78.31.x.x] .Ax|Grav-

(07 Aug 13, 11:09PM)pixle Wrote: we afk in game yes because we are ether doing something and are coming back or we are discussing stuff, and i don't really see why thats such an issue :/
Getting kicked for being afk then join and spec. again and do that 2 games long?!
Get a room.

(07 Aug 13, 11:09PM)pixle Wrote: im sorry but i take huge offence to that and suggest u have a rethink because half of ur facts are wrong...
Ditto!
Thanks given by:
The pros and cons of AC:
Pro: The players
Con: The players

People get drunk and do stupid things. It happens.
Recognize your douchery and avoid it in the future.
Problem solved.
Thanks given by:
pixle, you're crap, I know you enough to confirm that everything you say is utter bullshit.

/thread
Thanks given by:
"Hey dude we should spam a server"
"Yeah, let's change our names, they'll never suspect it was us!"
Thanks given by:
Welcome back Medusa, we missed you ♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks given by:
i guess ill start the fundraiser to get him a new computer.
Thanks given by:
Medusa, f0r3v3r didnt hear about this yet....

I will surely let him know about it.

I will also personally talk with him about |aX| members behavoir lately..
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 01:17AM)Medusa Wrote:
(07 Aug 13, 11:09PM)pixle Wrote: ..ok i can assure you very very much that we never go onto other servers with an alias and start trolling that IS NOT what we do... im shocked to hear that.

etc

wo10jul2013 22:35:07 WHOIS client 3: name Panda#0 197.79.5.x
wo10jul2013 22:35:07 WHOIS client 5: name Panda#2 92.108.164.x
wo10jul2013 22:35:07 WHOIS client 8: name Panda#3 78.31.227.x

Jul 11 12:58:59 [197.79.x.x] .Ax|Phoenix^
Jul 05 10:32:16 [92.108.x.x] .Ax|Muncher*
Jul 05 10:32:21 [78.31.x.x] .Ax|Grav-

(07 Aug 13, 11:09PM)pixle Wrote: we afk in game yes because we are ether doing something and are coming back or we are discussing stuff, and i don't really see why thats such an issue :/
Getting kicked for being afk then join and spec. again and do that 2 games long?!
Get a room.

(07 Aug 13, 11:09PM)pixle Wrote: im sorry but i take huge offence to that and suggest u have a rethink because half of ur facts are wrong...
Ditto!

oh yes i remember that ONE time that we did that and haven't done it again, and dude seriously y do u get offended by people afking in spec like seriously... u got some strange problem there man... and what facts have i got wrong? because i dont lie, so what have i been bullshiiting about?

(08 Aug 13, 01:58AM)Andrez Wrote: pixle, you're crap, I know you enough to confirm that everything you say is utter bullshit.

/thread

how do u know me? from reading this thread form where all I'm getting is bullshit abuse from people online.... and u don't know anything to say that shit is bullshit how do u now its bullshit? because thats what u want to think. my god... just because ur a mod dosnt mean u have to be in everything on this forum if u dont know whats been talked about don't get involved and defo don't get involved in the way u just have... from that i know u well enough to say ur a complete dick, but im sure ur a nice guy if i actually knew u. (see what i did there)

anyway u know what this is such bullshit im getting abuse now for shit i didn't even do, from stupid people i might add, i mean come on half this stuff isnt even me and ur giving me tones of abuse for it... get some common sense and grow the fuck up...
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 11:04AM)pixle Wrote: that ONE time
lol

also
(08 Aug 13, 11:04AM)pixle Wrote: dude, man...

iz wrong
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 11:13AM)Marti Wrote:
(08 Aug 13, 11:04AM)pixle Wrote: that ONE time
lol

sorry i was ment to add we didn in our own server we did not go into another server to do that, thats where your bullshitting.

marti Wrote:also
(08 Aug 13, 11:04AM)pixle Wrote: dude, man...

iz wrong

its a phrase... something many people use to call everyone. why r u picking out every little detail to abuse me about? thats kinda sad man
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 11:16AM)pixle Wrote: sorry i was ment to add we didn in our own server we did not go into another server to do that, thats where your bullshitting.

its a phrase... something many people use to call everyone. why r u picking out every little detail to abuse me about? thats kinda sad man

so apparently everything everyone says to you is abuse. grow up man please, come back in 10000 years, ur not ready for this yet.

btw why again do you need a new computer before you can leave us?
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 11:19AM)Marti Wrote:
(08 Aug 13, 11:16AM)pixle Wrote: sorry i was ment to add we didn in our own server we did not go into another server to do that, thats where your bullshitting.

so apparently everything everyone says to you is abuse. grow up man please, come back in 10000 years, ur not ready for this yet.

btw why again do you need a new computer before you can leave us?

im not saying everything is abuse when did i even say that lol, and i bet ur going to post something and say that but ur gnu read it completely wrong. what normally happens with people like this. any for the new computer this is the only decent game atm that works on my current computer plus there r people in this game who i do enjoy the presence of and i dont want to leave just yet
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 11:23AM)pixle Wrote: im not saying everything is abuse

abuse or bullshit, my bad.

(08 Aug 13, 11:04AM)pixle Wrote: all I'm getting is bullshit abuse from people online.... and u don't know anything to say that shit is bullshit this is such bullshit im getting abuse now
Thanks given by: