THC test
I'm in serious troubles....... My mom started to ask me how my eyes are always as red as blood, and she's starting to be suspectful about my impressive amount of daily pot, so I think I am about to do a thc test in one month or two..... Besides smoking, is there anyway to drastically reduce THC in my blood/urine?
Thanks given by:
If you know when you will have the test, I know how you can always pass. I did it in the military and for several jobs. But it's not easy. The night before the test drink 2 entire gallons of water. It will take you a few hours and may make you hurl. The next morning on the day of the test drink as much of 1 gallon of water as you possibly can. Forget any of those "flushes". They rarely work cause they just fill your system with various herbs in an attempt to confuse the test. This is the only way that's foolproof, outside of quitting smoking, which you should consider. Weed will take the place of proper coping skills and you won't be able to deal with problems in adulthood. Trust me, I smoked it for 18 years before I quit.
Thanks given by:
Quit drugs and donate your pot money to AC instead. :o

(if you go with boom's thing, be careful drinking too much water too fast; there is such thing as water poisoning.)
Thanks given by:
I don't smoke myself but a friend of mine is quite into it and went through something similar. Drink a shit ton of water, at least a liter every day until the day of the test, wouldn't hurt to try what Boom said the day before the test too. THC takes normally around a month to get out of your system, so just make sure you drink plenty of water each day to speed up the process. Make it subtle obviously, if your mom sees you drinking uncommon amounts of water from one day to another she will notice.

edit: btw do the water drinking throughout the day, taking in 1-2 gallons of water in a sitting and can make you feel really bad and might even kill you.
Thanks given by:
Just drink the recommended daily dose of water in-take (which is probably going to seem like a lot if you don't drink water often..) and get in a little cardio every other day. A month is way more than enough time. Btw, you can drink a ton of water before a test but if your urine is as clear as water then it's gonna look pretty obvious you diluted it. Start taking a half B complex leading up to the test to give the urine a little color to make up for dilution. Make a habit out of it, this is all stuff that's good for your body anyway. ;)

Edit: Did i mention to stop smoking immediately? Thought that was given i guess xD As someone mentioned, being honest about it may not be the worst idea, think about the bigger picture.
Thanks given by:
Honestly, I heard that tests are becoming sensitive. Swap out pee?

Even better yet, stop smoking, won't kill you.
Thanks given by:
As someone on the straight-and-narrow, these responses impress me.
Thanks given by:
I feel a tickle in my throat, oh it's just your opinion which you jammed down there.

I'm currently smoking on some great white shark buds, http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/gall...bud-album/

If it's just your mums making you take a thc test maybe you should just be honest, drinking 3 gallons of water sounds awful
Thanks given by:
Drink Lots of Cranberry juice! It has lots of anti oxidants in it.

But the best thing.. Probibly Not what you want to hear. Cut back on the weed!
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 01:55AM)Boomhauer Wrote: [...]This is the only way that's foolproof, outside of quitting smoking, which you should consider. Weed will take the place of proper coping skills and you won't be able to deal with problems in adulthood. Trust me, I smoked it for 18 years before I quit.
I'm really considering to quit smoking forever at this time, I'm about to start university in some months, serious stuff! Great response though, from an experienced man [Image: like-icon.png]

(16 Jul 13, 02:51AM)Nightmare Wrote: Quit drugs and donate your pot money to AC instead. :o

(if you go with boom's thing, be careful drinking too much water too fast; there is such thing as water poisoning.)
Yeah, I heard of people dying from this thing, especially when water invades other organs. Terrible stuff D:

(16 Jul 13, 08:37AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Honestly, I heard that tests are becoming sensitive. Swap out pee?

Even better yet, stop smoking, won't kill you.
I really thought about swap. My best friend has a 3 years old nephew, what's cleaner than a baby's pee? :P
Thanks given by:
Amusing
Thanks given by:
You can quit smoking but anyway if you need to pass the test very soon, I recommand (not watter as many suggested) orange juice and a lot of milk. Orange-juice is recommanded to hide medicine presences in your blood, and milk is known as an anti-poison drink.

GL if you stop, it's hard ikr.
Thanks given by:
You could cheat in the style of The Wire and buy some at your local ghetto.
Thanks given by:
Is it home-grown? Then it's shit :D
Thanks given by:
My Friend who works at a pharmacy Wrote:Nothing gets it out your system really quickly, but if it's a piss test. Drink antioxidants for like a week before the test. Cranberry juice is a good one. Coffee too. Then the day of the test drink fucking gallons of water. The hope is to try to minimise the amount shown in the urine enough to not be detected.

Failing that, if someone is caught with THC in the test, say you use "Pantoloc Control" which is an over the counter heartburn relief medication that can cause false positives for THC
Thanks given by:
forum.grasscity.com Wrote:According to Jeff Nightbyrd, there is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you. ". . . aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" (Clin Chem 34 (90) 602-606). Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT. In the future they will try to find a way to circumvent this test flaw. Until then, I certainly recommend taking advantage of the situation and using aspirin.
Although it is no miracle drug, it will lower the count some and if it can't hurt you, it can only help.

I got this from another forum site, so i copied, but that poster had this tip- "Just as a little tip, your first 3 pisses of the day will will have the highest count of THC in it, so when taking your test, make sure that you've atleast gone a couple times before you get there. Hope this helps you some of you out." ;

tl;dr take 4 asprins and piss a lot.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 12:07PM)ExodusS Wrote: [...]and milk is known as an anti-poison drink.

GL if you stop, it's hard ikr.
I heard this too, but according to lots of people, this appears to be BS.
Anyway, stopping isn't that hard, I have been 2-3 weeks without smoking in the past, I didn't miss it at all. It's just fun smoking and playing Briscola with my 4 fellows. :D

(16 Jul 13, 12:46PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
My Friend who works at a pharmacy Wrote:[...]
Great advice, thanks man. <3

(16 Jul 13, 01:31PM)DrauL Wrote: tl;dr take 4 asprins and piss a lot.
2 aspirins in one day would f*ck up my liver enough, wouldn't it?
Thanks given by:
4 Aspirins lol, don't cut yourself, even a little
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 01:31PM)DrauL Wrote: tl;dr take 4 asprins and piss a lot.
2 aspirins in one day would f*ck up my liver enough, wouldn't it?
[/quote]

If Asprin is like Panadol, which I take, I take like 3-4 for migranes and have a sleep and its all g.
Protip: CodineCodeine and beer is good for sleeping.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 03:04PM)DrauL Wrote: If Asprin is like Panadol, which I take, I take like 3-4 for migranes and have a sleep and its all g.
Protip: CodineCodeine and beer is good for sleeping.

Uh, 3-4 doesn't matter as much as the mg intake. As well as it will change per drug. Not to say you aren't already screwing up your liver like that.
Yeah, I'd avoid 4 Aspirin.
Thanks given by:
Andrez: Read this. I have gone through exactly the same experience. I took a test and passed.

1) If you have a choice, pick the urine test. THC stays in your blood much longer.
2) As D33p6 said, buy a 2 liter bottle of cranberry juice as soon as you fucking can (like right now is a great time).
3) Buy antioxidant tablets/pills. Many people don't do this and therefore put themselves at a much higher risk of failing. Cranberry juice is a great source of antioxidants; that is why people use it for this purpose.
4) Mix antioxidant tablets into the cranberry juice container and proceed to drink.
5) For maximum efficiency, consume it in as little time as possible (i.e. a couple hours). Drinking half a bottle a day puts less antioxidants into your body and is therefore less efficient.
6) Repeat these steps each day until you receive a drug test. If she does not give one to you in 7 days, I would suggest buying your own and performing the procedure. Then show it to her to let her know that you're clean (you don't want to drink 2L of cranberry juice for more than 7 days)
7) Stop smoking/vaping/ingesting until the drug test is complete.

Note: When consuming the entire bottle of juice in a couple hours, you will experience pain (the type of pain one would get if they bloated themselves on large amounts of cranberry juice). However, this method definitely works. If you're looking for a sure fire way, do this for like 5 days and you should be golden. At least I was.
Thanks given by:
Real men can drink 2L of cranberry juice without pain
Thanks given by:
[Image: cranberry-juice.jpg]
can u do it
Thanks given by:
Drink A LOT of milk, or just tell her the truth: you smoke and you like it.
Thanks given by:
fuck the test, keep it up. ffs.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 08:50AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: As someone on the straight-and-narrow, these responses impress me.

Again, impressive responses all-around. If it were me, I'd just bite the bullet and tell them.
Thanks given by:
Rule #1: Don't get caught.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 08:30PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Andrez: Read this....
You're my man! Awesome, I wasn't aware of all of this, thanks <3

(16 Jul 13, 10:59PM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(16 Jul 13, 08:50AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: As someone on the straight-and-narrow, these responses impress me.

Again, impressive responses all-around. If it were me, I'd just bite the bullet and tell them.
Absolutely not, my parents are enclosed to Middle Ages about this stuff, even a single cigarette is drug for them, and also...
(17 Jul 13, 01:10AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Rule #1: Don't get caught.

:P
Thanks given by:
420 blaze it
Thanks given by:
Was asked to post this here for someone.

Quote:Hey Andrez, after 13 years of daily marihuana and hashish consumption , I broke down. Lost my dream job as a video game tester, had to leave the country I was in and seek medical advice back home.

I suffered a psychotic episode related to drug consumption. It wasn´t a shit load of joints, it was only one, and the first of the day. Happily, medical examinations came back clean, as I hadn´t permanetly damaged my brain, but you wouldn´t believe how lucky I was. It had NEVER happened to me before, and it was scary as balls.

Drug consumption is not a matter of joke, as your brain is still developing. You are a young bloke, and maybe it would be for the best if you told your mother about it so she could help you on this new era you will be facing (or not, depending on how she is, who knows better than you?). It might not be easy to quit, but with the help of your family you will surely forget about it in no time. Also, remember, THC is the door to other drugs, and sooner or later you will find that great buddy with whom you have so much fun, or that chick of your dreams, that will end up inviting you to make a line of coke, and believe me, that is something you don´t want to do. THC ruins your life, but in a different not so incredibly toxic way as other drugs do.

Leave aside the assumption that it is a recreational drug, for me, it was, until I opened my eyes. Of all the friends I had since I was 15, maybe out of 20, 7 have real problems with cocaine. Other 4 or 5, have had problems with cocaine as well but have left them behind. The other are still smoking, and I can see how it affects them: how slow they react, how shit the conversations are when they get high, the stupid motherfucking look on their face,the broken relations with their family etc... Only 1 of them I see as a normal dude, and he is the exception. There is people who can smoke and live a normal life, but that is like a very very low percentage of the ton of cannabis consumers out there.

On the subject of the analysis, sports and healthy feeding habits will help you the best. THC stays on your body for months, depending on the consumption habits you had, so the sooner you stop, the better it will be. On urine, a three week period without consumption should suffice, on paper...

Here I leave some info that would help enlighten you about the choices you have made in live.

GL

Marijuana Psychosis

Marijuana is the most widely used of all illicit substances worldwide and its chronic or heavy use is often linked to drug-induced psychosis. This can increase the feelings of anxiety, restlessness and paranoia to a state that is potentially harmful. A person in a marijuana may begin to exhibit unusual behaviors, hide, hear things that don’t exist, become unable to concentrate and have reduced ability to communicate. This can be caused by strong marijuana or extended use of the drug.

Studies have shown that marijuana can increase the risk of incidence of psychotic episodes and potentially contribute to long term psychological disturbances. This is particularly the case for a person who is pre-disposed or has a family history of mental illness. For these people, marijuana can be the beginning of a life-long health issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_e...tal_health

http://healthland.time.com/2010/10/29/ma...l-not-die/ (LAST line of article: Of course, that’s not the gateway argument favored by supporters of our current drug policy — but it is the one supported by science.)

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/expertadvice/pr...nabis.aspx

So, I hope this helps you to see that not everything is what you think it is, and that it would be the best thing to do to quit smoking once and for all.
Thanks given by: