THC test
I'm afraid your folks already know it, it's VERY easy to tell that a kid is on the pot mate, trust me, you might think you fooling ppl your mints and eye drops but, really, NO YOU ARE NOT! This whole test thing seems to me like a big scam your folkes are pooling in order to scare the living shit out of you to make you quit, kuddos to them I would say, very decent idea...
Trust me, they are onto you, one doesn't need a drug test to tell that a kid smokes, 9 out of 10 will leave clues EVERYWHERE...
Thanks given by:
You made me to remember a movie and before that the most orgasmic music I've ever heard on this planet. Underworld - Born Slippy.

Choose life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0D4ekTODuA
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 13, 05:19AM)Nightmare Wrote: Was asked to post this here for someone.

Uggh, I do have a lot to say and to argue against this but i just don't feel like putting my mind to it at the moment. I don't know much about "Marijuana Psychosis" so i don't have a position on that. I will say that there is much, much research to be done and nothing is conclusive.

As far as MJ being a gateway drug, anything can be a gateway to anything else. Those who lack self-control, common sense and abuse drugs like alcohol, sugar, caffeine and MJ ruin it for the rest of us. Although i do empathize with those who use drugs to hide from their problems, this is also an issue that ruins it for the rest of us as well.
Thanks given by:
I sense this thread is about to turn into a slippery slope. Make a new one if you want to discuss weed and whether it's a good or bad thing.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 08:06PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(16 Jul 13, 03:04PM)DrauL Wrote: If Asprin is like Panadol, which I take, I take like 3-4 for migranes and have a sleep and its all g.
Protip: CodineCodeine and beer is good for sleeping.

Uh, 3-4 doesn't matter as much as the mg intake. As well as it will change per drug. Not to say you aren't already screwing up your liver like that.
Yeah, I'd avoid 4 Aspirin.

oath man I had to take prescription codeine after minor surgery and could feel stomach ulcers developing, don't do a lil wayne draul
Thanks given by:
Weed is good as long as you don't overuse it
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 13, 02:08AM)Andrez Wrote: You're my man! Awesome, I wasn't aware of all of this, thanks <3

np dude happy to help :)

(17 Jul 13, 06:21AM)ElCrema Wrote: I'm afraid your folks already know it, it's VERY easy to tell that a kid is on the pot mate, trust me, you might think you fooling ppl your mints and eye drops but, really, NO YOU ARE NOT! This whole test thing seems to me like a big scam your folkes are pooling in order to scare the living shit out of you to make you quit, kuddos to them I would say, very decent idea...
Trust me, they are onto you, one doesn't need a drug test to tell that a kid smokes, 9 out of 10 will leave clues EVERYWHERE...

i read this completely blazed and it scared the living shit out of me
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 13, 06:21AM)ElCrema Wrote: I'm afraid your folks already know it, it's VERY easy to tell that a kid is on the pot mate, trust me, you might think you fooling ppl your mints and eye drops but, really, NO YOU ARE NOT! This whole test thing seems to me like a big scam your folkes are pooling in order to scare the living shit out of you to make you quit, kuddos to them I would say, very decent idea...
It must not be my case, because as I said before, my parents are some kind of Middle Ages minded about this stuff. For example, the only time I got home totally drunk, my dad caught me and was about to beat the shit out of me. Hopefully it didn't happen, but I can recall he didn't speak with me for like a whole month, and sometimes he still reminds me that if that shit happens once again I can start to dig my own grave. :D
Thanks given by:
im aware that many italians have kind of a special relationship to their parents, but how old are you again?
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 13, 03:17PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(17 Jul 13, 02:08AM)Andrez Wrote: You're my man! Awesome, I wasn't aware of all of this, thanks <3

np dude happy to help :)

i read this completely blazed and it scared the living shit out of me

If you parents are just little bit bright, they will notice right away. The first time I got home stoned I was very carefull. I used mouthwash, mints, eye drops, changed my clothes I looked myself in the mirror and said: Man, you are golden! It's like you never somked in your life ;)
I came home, sat down to watch some TV with my dad and within 2 minutes he turned to me and said: You know that they didn invent pot the day your were born, right? And just so you know, ppl don't usualy use listerine right before they come home... Dumb ass!
Thanks given by:
lol i dont use listerine or deoderant. i make sure that before i go home, my eyes are white again (i wait until they are). i either put on a sweatshirt before i come home or wear one when i go out and take it off after i smoke. when i dont wear a sweatshirt, i always vape.

with that being said, i dont think my parents know. they act like they would around me in any other situation. maybe you just have really strict and observing parents?
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 01:52AM)ElCrema Wrote: I came home, sat down to watch some TV with my dad and within 2 minutes he turned to me and said: You know that they didn invent pot the day your were born, right? And just so you know, ppl don't usualy use listerine right before they come home... Dumb ass!

That's hillarious, your dad's awesome.
Thanks given by:
I have a good friend of mine whos opinion i always trust..
He is sucessfull! He runs his own business, hard working, has a lovely girlfriend etc And he smokes weed everyday.
But he said to me once "Weed doesnt make you lazy, it gives lazy people an excuse.."
I believe this to be true.
And its better than drinking heavily..
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 13, 06:17PM)Andrez Wrote: It must not be my case, because as I said before, my parents are some kind of Middle Ages minded about this stuff. For example, the only time I got home totally drunk, my dad caught me and was about to beat the shit out of me. Hopefully it didn't happen, but I can recall he didn't speak with me for like a whole month, and sometimes he still reminds me that if that shit happens once again I can start to dig my own grave. :D

It's funny because, it's often this kind of parent's behavior that doesn't help their kids and almost non-intentionally force them to get drunk/high just to test it, and then fall into it.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 13, 01:10AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Rule #1: Don't get caught.

Dexter reference ftw
Thanks given by: