• 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ACWC List of servers
List of participating servers
  • [Image: FR.PNG] gaia.woop.us 2013
  • [Image: US.PNG] xenoob.tk 2013
  • [Image: DE.PNG] bob-ac.net 2013 match
  • [Image: NZ.PNG] kiwi.ac 2013
    • Demo files available @ http://demos.kiwi.ac/ACWC2013/
    • KiWi.AC admins have logfiles (and can pass them on to ACWC admins by request).
    • KiWi.AC/ACWC admins can change the port number and connect password on demand.
    • KiWi.AC/ACWC admins have the ability to stop/restart the server on demand (however, only KiWi.AC admins can start it, if stopped).
    • KiWi.AC/ACWC admins have the ability to to stop ALL OTHER AC servers (and web-based demo download) on demand (auto-reverts after 90mins).
    • Any vote can be called by a non-admin. All map uploads, etc, are admin-only.
  • [Image: US.PNG] acwc.pbclan.tk 2013
  • [Image: US.PNG] gibbed.me 8899
    • Demo files available @ http://demos.gibbed.me/ACWC_2013
    • Any vote can be called by a non-admin. All map uploads, are admin-only.
    • No heavy traffic (i.e. any other AC servers) will run on this server, until the tournement is over.
    • The best pings to Oceanania for a US server!
    not ready yet

As you know, special binaries are being made for the world cup and therefore the servers will have to be modified.
We want the server binaries to be sent to a limited amount of server owners.
We also need several highly reliable servers located in different places (Europe, America...).

These servers should satisfy these criteria :
  • They should be running the official ACWC server (linux only)
  • They must using a given set of passwords (for referees) and as few other passwords as possible
  • If possible, ports should be changed frequently and communicated to the players just before a game. (not absolutely necessary)
  • They should not register to the masterserver;

If you're willing to set up for the ACWC, please ask on this thread.
More information about the ACWC client will be posted very soon.
Thanks given by:
I can if you really need an East Coast US one. You should totally PM me.
Thanks given by:
Xenon's servers are based in NY, and I believe he volunteered them earlier.
Thanks given by:
I can do one out of Dallas if needed. OK on the requirements. I can stick it under a dedicated account on the server and give someone access to it for maintenance in case I'm not around.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 13, 08:01PM)Luc@s Wrote: As you know, special binaries are being made for the world cup and therefore the servers will have to be modified.
We want the server binaries to be sent to a limited amount of server owners.
We also need several highly reliable servers located in different places (Europe, America...).

These servers should satisfy these criteria :
  • They should be running the official ACWC server (linux only)
  • They must using a given set of passwords (for referees) and as few other passwords as possible
  • If possible, ports should be changed frequently and communicated to the players just before a game. (not absolutely necessary)
  • They should not register to the masterserver;

If you're willing to set up for the ACWC, please ask on this thread.
More information about the ACWC client will be posted very soon.

• [Image: FR.PNG] gaia.woop.us

I can offer:
* Trustworthyness
* Servers in New Zealand that are very reliable with good PJ
* Ping indications at a guess:
- NZ pings: <40 (mine is 18)
- Australia pings: 40-110 (large range due to Western Aus)
- West coast USA/Hawaii pings: 200-220
- Elsewhere: 300-400
- Brazil: 550+
- If you ping my servers, they will respond so you can have your own indication!
* For port changing, I'm happy to provide you a simple facility to change this on-demand, via SFTP. Additionally, I'm happy to set up an on/off button. However, I want to keep this facility to a select few.
* This is because those "select few" will become a normal KiWi.AC admin, who'll have access to everything listed here: http://www.kiwi.ac/admins.html
* Logs, etc, will be hidden from normal-admin view.
* They won't register to the MS, or be advertised publically on my website.
* They run Ubuntu Linux, kernel: 2.6.33.5-xenU - more info here: http://www.kiwi.ac/hardware.html
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 13, 08:34PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I can if you really need an East Coast US one. You should totally PM me.
Thanks ! I will :)
(15 Jul 13, 10:59PM)Jack Wrote: I can do one out of Dallas if needed. OK on the requirements. I'll kill the usual servers for a while to host this to make sure it stays solid. Not much use of them anyway. I can stick it under a dedicated account on the server and give someone access to it for maintenance in case I'm not around.
Thanks ! i'll PM you soon
(16 Jul 13, 09:21AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: I can offer:
* Trustworthyness
- If you ping my servers, they will respond so you can have your own indication!
* For port changing, I'm happy to provide you a simple facility to change this on-demand, via SFTP. Additionally, I'm happy to set up an on/off button. However, I want to keep this facility to a select few.
* This is because those "select few" will become a normal KiWi.AC admin, who'll have access to everything listed here: http://www.kiwi.ac/admins.html
* They run Ubuntu Linux, kernel: 2.6.33.5-xenU - more info here: http://www.kiwi.ac/hardware.html
:love: that would be awesome.

Thanks.
Will send you a PM within a few days.

@Xenon: i know you are willing to offer your server, but i've not added you to the list yet, because you didn't know about these criteria. Still up ?
Thanks given by:
I can host in LA (West Coast USA) if needed. Not sure on the quality of AC server hosting this VPS has, but should be good enough (to test it play SVN, it is hosting a SVN server right now).

I can go by these requirements, but if any minor (changing port, restarting, shutdown) is required, I would want a days notice.
Thanks given by:
We need some servers in Panama :D
Thanks given by:
I can host some from TX, USA.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 08:54PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(16 Jul 13, 09:21AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: I can offer:
* Trustworthyness
:love: that would be awesome.

Thanks.
Will send you a PM within a few days.

Just to add to this list, I can also offer the server to be "whitelist-only". In otherwords, nobody can join except those that are whitelisted.

How I would do this, is use the nickname blacklist, to blacklist the entire alphabet. Then, (you would have access via SFTP) you would add the usernames (and IP addresses, if you would like to restrict it to certain IP ranges/addresses) that are whitelisted for that game to the list.

EDIT: By the way, please give me as much notice as possible so I can set up the server for you, just to make things easier for me.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 09:20PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: We need some servers in Panama :D

Where are the M|A servers based?
Thanks given by:
They're in Miami.
Thanks given by:
MY SERVERS
just pm me on ts :)
i agree with the criteria, so yeah, just pm me on ts with what i need to do :)
Thanks given by:
Thank you everyone.
You will be sent a PM soon.
Thanks given by:
if you need more server in dallas / texas.
pm me.
Thanks given by:
match.boblove.org 1111/2222 match are both available if you would like to use them. We agree on conditions, as soon as we get green light we will set it up according to ACWC conditions.

ip: 81.169.205.5
Thanks given by:
I have my AusDis server, which are based in Melbourne which is good for the AUS team since its not in NZ, RK ;)

And my American AusDis servers are in New York, all hitfixed with unlimited bandwidth.
As a streamer I would love for people to use these as it is easy access to logs and demos.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your offer, DrauL.
However, it is not necessary to mention that your servers are hitfixed, as special binaries will be required.

;)
Thanks given by:
No problem, feel free to PM me here, or on IRC as I have a bouncer running and am on 24/7.
Thanks given by:
HARD PING for Brazil

http://antoniopetroni.com/acwc/ping.jpg
[Image: ping.jpg]

• [Image: FR.PNG] gaia.woop.us
[/quote]
Thanks given by:
Use a USA server (i.e. xenoob.tk x999 match) then, you should get slightly better ping.
Thanks given by:
MY servers will be available for the ACWC and testing as soon as Luc@s gets me the code and binaries etc. Until then you're just going to have to wait or play on gaia until then :)
Thanks given by:
Ty all, i have any problems in gaia server "take long for me to be born"

i wait aprox.. 8 at 10 seconds to be born.

North America server is good for South America Teams

Xenoob is ok Ping max 200
Thanks given by:
If Brasilians could born with better English skills... :P
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 13, 05:45PM)ExodusS Wrote: If Brasilians could born with better English skills... :P

Lol

If only that was a correct sentence
Thanks given by:
I said "better" not "perfect" I know I'm not the English master here and I also knew someone was going to correct me, someone like you.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 13, 06:03PM)ExodusS Wrote: I said "better" not "perfect" I know I'm not the English master here and I also knew someone was going to correct me, someone like you.

Ty for liking me so much, and i didnt even correct you, but since you knew it would be corrected, u knew it was wrong, why didnt you change it then?

Anyway if you try to make a funny comment about someone's english, make sure yours is or at least the comment is written in normal english.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 13, 05:45PM)ExodusS Wrote: If Brasilians could born with better English skills... :P

Pode deixar daqui pra frente falarei em minha língua oficial e fica a cargo de você entender com um tradutor!

Meu inglês não é fluente mas daqui pra frente tudo em português daí vc se vira pra entender ok EXODUS

E dispenso comentários esdrúxulos de crianças!!!
Thanks given by:
So many errors in speaking the english good. Maybe the english should not be corrected by foreign speakers. A grammar forums this be isn't. ...

In related news, whats the hold up xenon? I wanna see the stars an stripes next to my name.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 13, 07:59PM)Waffles Wrote: So many errors in speaking the english good. Maybe the english should not be corrected by foreign speakers. A grammar forums this be isn't. ...

Y u such a troll
Thanks given by: