Sniper tactics and other tips
(12 Jul 13, 07:19PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Sanzo teach us your sniper hax plz
(13 Jul 13, 10:40AM)Sanzo Wrote: 1) don't play sniper on this version
um...lol.
Thanks given by:
Im bronze 3. Someone carry me to bronze 2.
Thanks given by:
silver 4 fight me
Thanks given by:
Back on topic..
Play ac_douze DM, with people who are better than you (gg PKKiller!) and download the demos to watch how they play (good for aiming!)
Start with ac_douze BDM (bot deathmatch) on bad then work up the difficulties to best. Once you can headshot consistently at best bot level, you're set for the pubs :D
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 13, 01:59AM)Xenon Wrote: silver 4 fight me

1v1 me bro.
Thanks given by:
This is now a League of Legends thread.

So, what are you guys thinking about the upcoming Yorick rework? And the Corki buff was ridiculous imo, get a tog on that shit and it's gg.
Thanks given by:
This is what I've heard from my fellow LoL addicts: "Better nerf Irelia."
Thanks given by:
i heard 6 warmog mundo ultimate is pretty cool
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1315_tc.png]
Thanks given by:
Sniper TIPS: Play good at T-OSOK before you play ctf :P
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 13, 02:04AM)pkkiller Wrote: Sniper TIPS: Play good at T-OSOK before you play ctf :P

^Even better with OSOK first, it's just you vs all the other guys (train your reaction! - and the noscoping, of course.)
Thanks given by:
Offtopic :I'm silver 4 i'll help you Sanzo !

Ontopic: I think that i can snipe pretty well so i'll give you some advices:

Try to work on opponent movement. If you know where and what will be his move, scope it and aim the head. (Like depot before a corner.)

Btw the more you are upper than your ennemy the more chance you have to headshot him.

To always secure a kill : Snipe shot + pistol shots. Aim the body (if he crouchs, hs, if he jump you hit his feet).
Thanks given by:
"RAVADAM.PATEL" thinks you are a haxor if you're better than him in OSOK ;)
Pure scrub material :)
Thanks given by:
who the fuck is that?
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 04:07AM)Waffles Wrote: who the fuck is that?

Doesn't play a lot of CTF, and plays shotgun, which I find lol
Thanks given by:
shotgun OP

a good tip in general, try and always be near cover, whether that be a box/corner/wall. the main ways to get killed easily in the game deal with angles, find those that are advantageous and exploit/avoid them.
Thanks given by:
Useful tip which I have recently found: try to move (esp. in OSOK) to places where you can only be shot at by one person - try not to be out in the open when you can be attacked from all directions - back to the wall is quite useful.

EDIT: Unless you have a decent aim, you will never be able to beat a charging AR player head on who has seen you before you see him - good alternative - use shotgunners as meatshields or run to cover (if you can) - if you can't, try to take as much health as you can using the pistol, then, if you're still alive, finish off with the sniper/knife (i.e. may work against DES| players)
Thanks given by:
Aimbot apparently helps.
Thanks given by:
Assuming "other tips" goes for all weapons:

If you use the shotgun a lot (like me), you should take close-quarter routes so that most of the time you land the shot in the right place, getting an insta-kill (shotguns, of course, insta-kill at close range. You want to stay at close range with them because of the time between shots <3)
Thanks given by: