Mouse or Keyboard to aim?
If you use only your keyboard to aim, then what happens when the opposition runs beside you or behind you... You Can't use your keyboard to turn around. You require a mouse.
Thanks given by:
I think u guys don't understand that moto gave u for free (with the help of players that play matches on regular basis) a really good tip about movement and aiming at the same time. That's all I have to say.
Thanks given by:
So... syncing your strafe to their strafe (e.g. A-S-D) helps?
Thanks given by:
nah man u wanna strafe the opposite direction or they will line u up too and usually end in a stale, really you just want your movement to be unpredictable
Thanks given by:
Doesn't that mean you'd be also moving your mouse from side to side to compensate for opposite strafe, as well as moving it down to control the recoil on the AR?
Thanks given by:
yeah exactly, recoil only really becomes a factor after the 3rd bullet, you can move your mouse in a diagonal motion to control the recoil and keep your xhair on target, it's hard to explain just play and get a feel, ofc everyone has their own style I'm just offering my 2 cents
Thanks given by:
trackball and the blood of ur enemies only
Thanks given by:
After playing the AR for.. two months now I find that I somewhat aim with the keyboard because of my lower sensitivity (e.g. too lazy to move mouse around)..
Thanks given by: