Poll: Sticky or not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
4 50.00%
No
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

suggestion
Fist: Why are there no "Suggestions" stickys?
Like "suggestions for forum changes" (or something), "suggestions for wiki" etc. Guess you know what i mean..

Then my question/suggestion; why isnt there the possibility to show date of birth (day and month only) in User CP? So you can display birth-date but not age.

PS: Yes i know i as a mod can do make stickys but the public way have something to say so i take it here and not private.
PPS: And of course i wanna hear mods thoughts about it as well.
Thanks given by:
You sure it won't be abused?
Thanks given by:
Abused?
If the suggestion is whats called fare out we can just delete it.
Maybe make some rules og something, but you way of course be right.

Everyone can of course also just make a new suggestion thread for whatever they may wanna have added to this forum.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 13, 10:51PM)Marti Wrote: You sure it won't be abused?

and what about the ideas thread? isnt posting suggestions in it one of its primary functions?
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 13, 06:45AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(06 Jul 13, 10:51PM)Marti Wrote: You sure it won't be abused?

and what about the ideas thread? isnt posting suggestions in it one of its primary functions?
This is infrastructure.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 13, 10:39PM)OpenSource Wrote: why isnt there the possibility to show date of birth (day and month only) in User CP? So you can display birth-date but not age.
I don't know why there isn't an option to display only DOB without age in the user CP, but if a user puts their DOB without the year, it will only display the date in the User Profile.
Thanks given by:
I see i forgot the quote, i meant if all people could make their topic sticky then i guess it can be easily abused as you want everyone to see your thread first.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 13, 07:30AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: This is infrastructure.

oh
Thanks given by: