Poll: Disney sucks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell, yeah.
35.29%
12 35.29%
No, it's cute <3
64.71%
22 64.71%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Disney sucks?
(02 Jul 13, 09:28PM)Marti Wrote:
(02 Jul 13, 07:42PM)Andrez Wrote: Actually 3/4 of the country wish the worst sorrow for him.

why did everyone vote for him then ...

but ye he is a nab
probably similar to bush. they didnt know what they were getting.
Thanks given by:
I believe Berlusconi was elected 3 times, guess they knew what they were getting
Thanks given by:
and bush was elected twice lol
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 13, 11:15PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: and bush was elected twice lol

What's the difference between Bush and Obama? nothing especially, they both make wars for resources and for fake reasons, lie to their country, do everything to make their population blinds...

Oh yes, I see the difference, it was more obvious when it was Bush.
Thanks given by:
Disney has subliminal Sexual references.

inb4 tits or gtfo

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_512_1...ovies_p17/
Thanks given by:
I feel like Im reading Yahoo news; when there is a tennis championship going on and it gets political in the comments. At least this is in the off topic section, sorry to B} off-topic :p.
Thanks given by:
We can speak forever about subliminal sexual reference or other political subject related on it.
But in art itself (even choral songs) "Disney" make a big difference between other anime style or trademark's like "Cartoon Network", "Looney Tunes"...
...Nowadays "Disney" still a reference, so it's rockz!
Thanks given by:
10 people had a bad childhood
Thanks given by:
Egypt kicks out their dictator, ELECTS a president just one year ago. Parties. Then they kick him out today. What is up with this country? Why is America funding them if they're lighting fireworks instead of building pyramids?
Thanks given by:
Islamist* president, something the USA accepted reluctantly until now.
Thanks given by:
Dalai Lama for world president!
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 13, 08:16PM)Nightmare Wrote: Egypt kicks out their dictator, ELECTS a president just one year ago. Parties. Then they kick him out today. What is up with this country? Why is America funding them if they're lighting fireworks instead of building pyramids?

USA has a strong voice in the internationnal commition's decisions, they use this voice to always recognize (for countries that are falling down for false-obvious reasons @an islamist president) a new false transition government (this new government is certainly owned by USA) wich is here to cause even more troubles. This is exactly what's happening/ed to Libia, Syria etc...
I don't know how you call it in English, but this "arab's spring" is a big joke.
Thanks given by:
It's a big joke that thousands of people got killed?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 13, 10:17AM)Marti Wrote: It's a big joke that thousands of people got killed?

Wich people and by who (officially)?
I'm not saying nobody died or everything didn't happen.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 13, 01:04PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(04 Jul 13, 10:17AM)Marti Wrote: It's a big joke that thousands of people got killed?

Wich people and by who (officially)?
I'm not saying nobody died or everything didn't happen.

Syria has already 100,190–120,000 people killed overall (June 2013 SOHR estimate)

Libya: estimated total casualties on both sides, including civilians: 25,000 killed, 4,000 missing, 50,000 injured

Egypt: 1,146+ deaths and 6,467 wounded people

want me to continue?
Thanks given by:
You can continue, but first answer really to Exoduss.
(04 Jul 13, 01:04PM)ExodusS Wrote: by who (officially)?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 13, 03:33PM)Marti Wrote: Libya: estimated ...

Who is estimating those numbers, there's a huge difference between OTAN's estimations and other ones. Watch out, your TV always lie about this, expecially when the TV says a country is killing their own population.

The best exemple I have is the time USA accused Kadhafi to bombard Bab al Aziza. Russian satellites revealed Libia could not do this kind of operations and those Planes were from the OTAN wich confirmed what the population said. Yes, the OTAN bombarded 63 times Bab al Aziza, saying Kadhafi was a dictator who was killing his own population.

Want me to continue?
Thanks given by:
ur retarded if you think this is a joke.

@krayce, they are from both sides as i stated. people killed by the military and by the rebels. L2R pl0x :)
Thanks given by:
Disney is cute <3
ggwp staying on-topic RikPik
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 13, 02:11PM)Marti Wrote: by the military and by the rebels. L2R pl0x :)
Who paid them to do it (who give them weapons?) ;-)
Money, money and money...
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 13, 04:31PM)Krayce Wrote: Who paid them to do it (who give them weapons?) ;-)

they got them from Santa
Thanks given by:
Keep kiddin' or take a look here:
/on topic
[Image: 39443146.jpg]
Thanks given by:
syria is a bloodbath

both sides in the war are brutal, authoritarian regimes

the ones in power seem to somehow be better than the FSA

external military intervention would be silly
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 13, 10:54PM)Cemer Wrote: syria is a bloodbath

both sides in the war are brutal, authoritarian regimes

the ones in power seem to somehow be better than the FSA

external military intervention would be silly
I agree, Disney sucks.
Thanks given by:
Disney probably makes the best movies for the younger generation than any other film company.
Thanks given by:
Pixar <3
Thanks given by:
The real question, it's why Disney is cute?

So,
After the original development of the Monarch program inside of MK-Ultra, it has been adopted by other groups such as the Illuminati and the American entertainment industry. Very notably, since the 1970's the Disney corporation has been involved heavily in Monarch programming, and several of their films (especially Alice in Wonderland) are used as a base for Monarch programming, it's simply called mind control...

All these theory are used on cinema,
Why are conspiracy theories so fascinating?
Because they make our complex wolrd more logical (like: nothing happen by accident, i.e. When some famous people die)
We can't believe they died, it must be a murder or something spectacular (i.e. Bruce Lee, Mickael Jackson, Elvis Presley, ...)

What is Monarch mind control?
Thanks given by:
(28 Jul 13, 03:49AM)Krayce Wrote: Even further back, the techniques used in Monarch programming can be traced to various generational Satanist families among European royalty.

do you actually believe this?
Thanks given by:
My post just try to explain about mind control and why subliminal sexual references are used, it's part of cinema history.
These theme are cinegenic because it makes very logical scenarios, a damn reassuring worldview;
Nothing more, so i don't believe it personally...

By the way, about "satanist families among European royalty" the color red is often associated with the Rothschilds. Their name come from "Rot Schild", wich means "Red shield" and The Rothschilds were known for their red gate/red coat of arm...
Of course, The Rothschilds are often quoted in conspiracy theories of "New world order" cause of their financial power.
But it can also serve rather hazy theories...
The english castle in the "EWS" orgy belong to the Rothschilds which Christopher Nolan also located "Batman" here (Bruce Wayne's Manor is the "EWS" castle aka The Mentmore Towers) a square in this village has masked statues dressed in Venetian costumes just like in the masked orgy:
Anyway, I invit you to watch; "Shining", "A clockwork orange", "EWS" = "Eyes wide shut", "Full metal jacket" and "Blow out".
Most of Stanley KUBRICK movies!
Thanks given by: