Poll: Disney sucks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell, yeah.
35.29%
12 35.29%
No, it's cute <3
64.71%
22 64.71%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Disney sucks?
Am I the only one who hates with all the powers Disney and his crap since '20s?

I mean, who the hell needs all of this faggotry and stories who end up with a moral and a kiss between a prince and a whore princess?

Also, Walty was a freemason...
Thanks given by:
F1111111111111111
Thanks given by:
Out of this freemason stuffs, I think Disney goups are a sort of dictators of the youth education.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 06:42PM)ExodusS Wrote: ... I think Disney goups are a sort of dictators of the youth education...

This ^

Disney movies teach simple moral and cross-cultural values such as friendship, loyalty, farsightedness, etc. Hence their popularity.

The Lion King <3 I've watched it more than 20 times for real. I can watch it over and over again.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 06:58PM)EndGame Wrote: The Lion King <3 I've watched it more than 20 times for real. I can watch it over and over again.

ew
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 06:58PM)EndGame Wrote: The Lion King <3 I've watched it more than 20 times for real. I can watch it over and over again.

I'm 21 years old and never watched it. 20 times...... Once must be disgusting enough...
Thanks given by:
Disney is fucking awesome.
Thanks given by:
This thread sux. Who the hell don't like Disney?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 07:15PM)Boomhauer Wrote: This thread sux. Who the hell don't like Disney?

http://forum.cubers.net/polls.php?action...ts&pid=292
Thanks given by:
Normal users can't see who voted for what Luc@s.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 13, 07:19PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Normal users can't see who voted for what Luc@s.

Ah sry. I think some polls can be public though.
Thanks given by:
Lion king = hamlet.

There's a funny buzzfee somewhere about the proper names for disney movies. Little mermaid was "change for your man" and princess and the frog was "the princess is black so all the other characters can be racial sterotypes"
Thanks given by:
Disney isn't cute enough.
Thanks given by:
The cool part is checking into the original versions of Disney stories.
So not kid friendly!
Thanks given by:
Cars is the shit. I have seen it light up many a kids' eyes and watch them explode with laughter and amazement. Why wouldn't they either, cars are almost talking all the time now :p.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 13, 07:37PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:

AC can't afford so much polys.
Thanks given by:
19 people had the worst childhood ever.
Thanks given by:
Look, I know you're hating on disney... but least you forget... TRON!

As such: Go disney!
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 13, 09:50PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: you forget... TRON!

best storyline ever
Thanks given by:
The 2 biggest movie losses in history were both produced by Disney... Jus' Sayin'
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 13, 11:21AM)MykeGregory Wrote: The 2 biggest movie losses in history were both produced by Disney... Jus' Sayin'

Just 2? I can't recall a Disney masterpiece since Fantasia.
Thanks given by:
why the hate
did walt disney come to your room at night when you were small and butt raped you????
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 13, 05:08PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: why the hate
did walt disney come to your room at night when you were small and butt raped you????
Nope, he didn't, neither Hitler, Berlusconi, Obama or Phantom did, but they're still disgusting as hell.

More disgusting is the fact that they make this shit since '20s, with hidden messages and such, and nothing barely changed.

And much much much more disgusting is the fact that people still like the same crap with different themes, characters and such and go on like 'OMFG I CRIED SO MUECH AT LIEN KEING111''

What the hell, get real...
Thanks given by:
The fact that you let Disney have this effect on you is quite sad tbh
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 13, 05:40PM)Andrez Wrote: Berlusconi, Obama

wowowowow an italian who hates berlusconi

and OBAMA ISNT BAD MKAY!?!
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 13, 06:08PM)Marti Wrote:
(02 Jul 13, 05:40PM)Andrez Wrote: Berlusconi, Obama

wowowowow an italian who hates berlusconi

Actually 3/4 of the country wish the worst sorrow for him. He ruined all of us. And yes, Obama, along with Disney himself, Jesus Christ, and all the guys above, deserves hell, fucking warmonger.
Thanks given by:
Obama points to his Nobel Peace Prize.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 13, 07:49PM)Nightmare Wrote: Obama points to his Nobel Peace Prize.
Lol
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 13, 07:42PM)Andrez Wrote: Actually 3/4 of the country wish the worst sorrow for him.

why did everyone vote for him then ...

but ye he is a nab
Thanks given by: