AC maps
How to add a map to assault cube and play it offline with bots?
I searched for assault cube maps and it showed me a lot of maps
in file types filename.cgz and cfg.
How to add them to assault cube game?!
Thanks given by:
nothing. please delete it.
:angel:
Thanks given by:
Do you want to download custom maps (unofficial maps) from a website and play it on bots, or just install them in the game?
Thanks given by:
mmh why did you edit your post ? i meant "delete the server wizard"
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 06:23PM)ExodusS Wrote: Do you want to download custom maps (unofficial maps) from a website and play it on bots, or just install them in the game?
No play it with bots
Thanks given by:
Edit menu.cfg

// Add maps to the below list to include them in the normal map menu (also for botmaps).
// Don't add ac_depot_classic to the maps list.
alias defaultmaps "ac_aqueous ac_arabian ac_arctic ac_arid ac_complex ac_depot ac_desert ac_desert2 ac_desert3 ac_douze ac_elevation ac_gothic ac_iceroad ac_ingress ac_keller ac_mines ac_outpost ac_power ac_rattrap ac_scaffold ac_shine ac_snow ac_sunset ac_toxic ac_urban ac_werk THE_NAME_OF_YOUR_MAP"
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 07:33PM)~sh00t{b} Wrote:
(24 Jun 13, 06:23PM)ExodusS Wrote: Do you want to download custom maps (unofficial maps) from a website and play it on bots, or just install them in the game?
No play it with bots

This script is really old but might still work for you: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-38-post-2...l#pid27185

Alternatively, you can manually use the following commands:

/mode
/map
/addnbot
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 07:39PM)ExodusS Wrote:
// Add maps to the below list to include them in the normal map menu (also for botmaps).
// Don't add ac_depot_classic to the maps list.
u wot m8
Thanks given by:
Ok I got it thank you all.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 13, 12:38PM)DrauL Wrote: // Don't add ac_depot_classic to the maps list.

It's like dividing by 0.
Thanks given by: