Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
AssaultCube World Cup 2013
It was sanzo
Thanks given by:
I think Luc@s and Larry should work together in the client for ACWC and the servers that will be used. Why just one if we can have two :-D?

(08 Jul 13, 03:17PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: [...Latino team will be back this year...]

LOL this is getting better and better.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 04:23AM)EndGame Wrote: LOL this is getting better and better.

What is so funny?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 02:53AM)ExodusS Wrote: Reedie's situation made me remember the lack of trust some players had about hlins servers, the rumour was saying those servers were giving unknow advantages to players wearing the w00p/Fra| tag. Oh wait, who launched this rumour?

it was more of a joke than a rumour if i remember correctly, although hlin has been shitty for me personally the last few months
Thanks given by:
My US servers are fully hitfixed, and I am willing to put more up if the need actually arises.
Thanks given by:
I can probably provide some based in LA.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 13, 05:48AM)Vermi Wrote: it was more of a joke than a rumour if i remember correctly

no it wasn't a joke at all, and I remember reedie asked w00p to switch tags while playing the match
Thanks given by:
I will lead Australia D Team.

Actually make that Australia H.
Thanks given by:
Can I have a demo and translation?
Thanks given by:
holy shit can we just talk about this cup lol

i think maps should be decided once signups are done; even if they are revealed the week of (or a week prior). this will promote fairness, and dedication to the game as people have less time to practice than usual, per se
Thanks given by:
will it be single elimination, double elimination, groups + simple elimination (lol it would be so awesome but it would take so long unless organizers establish fixed dates to play all matches :-D) ?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 13, 03:52AM)Cemer Wrote: holy shit can we just talk about this cup lol

i think maps should be decided once signups are done; even if they are revealed the week of (or a week prior). this will promote fairness, and dedication to the game as people have less time to practice than usual, per se

a week is plenty
Thanks given by:
R.I.P france
you're goin' down noowwwwww
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 13, 05:18AM)EndGame Wrote: will it be single elimination, double elimination, groups + simple elimination (lol it would be so awesome but it would take so long unless organizers establish fixed dates to play all matches :-D) ?

single elimination like last year i guess ?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 13, 12:52PM)Marti Wrote: single elimination like last year i guess ?

It will be single elimination, yes. I hope we can post the rules tonight :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 13, 01:54PM)Harrek Wrote: I hope we can post the rules tonight

Get on TS3 then. q:D

Also, #acwc @ gamesurge if you have any questions/inquiries about the ACWC, or if you want to get involved refereeing/casting/etc. Hopefully at least one referee or admin will be online most of the time.
Thanks given by:
yeah post em, im interested to see ur policy on cheaters and whether u will follow the previous acwc's rules regarding cheaters
Thanks given by:
Cleaning the thread...
EDIT: Thread opened again.
Thanks given by: