Poll: ⸘
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
noob
43.48%
10 43.48%
NOOB
56.52%
13 56.52%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"Noob"
My problem wasn't with it existing, it was his reaction to people not adding in the capitalized "N".
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 13, 12:03AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(21 Jun 13, 10:03PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: PhaNtom, if you want people to write your name correctly, have some logical reason why you would capitalize your "N"....

I already complained ("ironically ") on this forum about some people calling me Exodus, the second S have a meaning and there are already tons of Exodus playing on this game, but even if it had no meaning at all, after all it's something that makes my nickname "unique" (same as PhaNtom) so even if it's stupid I think it's better to respect the exact name.
I agree. If I make my name $L0tu$.* I would expect people to call me by that exact name. Calling me Lotus would be terribly disrespectful.
Thanks given by:
People complaining about their names. I have been called Andres, Andrè, and Andreones or Andreonez when I was AndreONEz. Fucks given as of 22/06/2013: 0.

GIRLS
Thanks given by:
Carl, Charles, Murph, in charge. No biggie :(. If you call me LATE FOR DINNER, then I MAD BRO J/k............... :p
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 13, 01:31AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
its not the right place for sarcasm, nicknames are serious business. RESPECT THEM!!1
Thanks given by:
RKT is noob.
Thanks given by:
scrubber
Thanks given by:
Doesn't everyone complain ironically? Deep chat. call 1-800-Suc-kYou
Thanks given by:
Hrm, back to the original question; if you think people are using noob differently than you think they should, try changing your opinion and not everyone elses. Changing someones opinion to conform to your own is called egomania and it's just evil, while changing your own opinion is called growing up.

And please don't go flame the thread because of my ham handed personality but consider the situation instead. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
Oh, this is just for the outliers. I don't feel like I'm pushing against a majority usage. This is just here for the choir-preaching and circlejerk. We all like a good jerk, right?
Thanks given by:
You're doing it again.
"We all like a good jerk, right?" equals "Please agree with me."

Look, we all do it, it's nothing personal. Here, I'll shake your hand first, you never know but it's reasonable to assume someone else will be telling me that I'm acting like an ass tomorrow, and I hope he'll also extend a hand and not a foot.

Someone wise once said that if we all agreed we'd be bored to death.
Thanks given by:
I agree with Jack. Every time some one uses that word:

Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 13, 09:38AM)RKTnoob Wrote: You're doing it again.
"We all like a good jerk, right?" equals "Please agree with me."

Look, we all do it, it's nothing personal. Here, I'll shake your hand first, you never know but it's reasonable to assume someone else will be telling me that I'm acting like an ass tomorrow, and I hope he'll also extend a hand and not a foot.

Someone wise once said that if we all agreed we'd be bored to death.

Nah, maybe you're reading too much into it. There is an assumption that people would agree with the idea that we all like to get together and form an echo chamber now and then, and a request for confirmation, but not a plea. Honestly, I don't expect to post here and actually reach any of the people I'm complaining about, and it's hardly the most important thing in the world, but this sort of thing can be gratifying anyway. I wouldn't want everyone to agree just for the sake of agreeing and would like to hear about it if there is anything supporting this strange usage of the word that I see out in the pubs, but even then there would be too much thought put into such a trivial thing. As soon as we aren't having fun with this we've started doing it wrong. :)
Thanks given by:
nabcake
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 13, 05:43AM)RKTnoob Wrote: Changing someones opinion to conform to your own is called egomania and it's just evil, while changing your own opinion is called growing up.

And if someone's opinion is stupid, what should I do?
Thanks given by:
Do whatever you want, but mind the consequences of your actions. It's advisable not to be direct in dealing with people. One might say a light touch work best.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 13, 02:03AM)Andrez Wrote: People complaining about their names. I have been called Andres, Andrè, and Andreones or Andreonez when I was AndreONEz. Fucks given as of 22/06/2013: 0.

GIRLS

It's funny to watch these nab cry about their names.

I answer to anything: Money, My Idol, The King, Imperial Leader, BigNutMoney...etc.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 13, 09:25PM)Money$hot Wrote: I answer to anything

...until we ask you an 1vs1. Then, you remain silent :P
Thanks given by:
I have no issues with you not capitalizing every letter in my name hehehe.

Btw I prefer a newbie than a noob, but you can be both.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 13, 09:51PM)Luc@s Wrote:

Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 13, 05:38AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:

Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN
Thanks given by:

[Image: pwned-prank.gif]

I can still hear the echo of the epicness of this post!
Thanks given by:
fuckin' right lucas
Thanks given by:
I have told you nabs about my reluctance to 1v1. It will bring out the gayness in you all once you taste my succulent balls. You all just want to have my nuts to yourselves and try to make advances towards me.

Come to the pubs and stand in line to get a taste of my my testes like everyone else.
Thanks given by:
This is epic.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 13, 11:28PM)Money$hot Wrote: Come to the pubs and stand in line to get a taste of my my testes like everyone else.
Pubs are too hard, fuck that.
Thanks given by:
Ahhh sweet, little moneyshot is scared.
Thanks given by:
"Noob" mean if some one do somethings not normaly :)
Like capture 100 flags, hacker, play gema in 10 sec, every thing that hear WEIRD are N.0.0.B
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 13, 12:59PM)-DIE Wolf- Wrote: "Noob" mean if some one do somethings not normaly :)
Like capture 100 flags, hacker[...]
Ehm, that's actually a cheater. Playing gemas or using shotgun (I especially do this last one) is not a noob thing, it's a preference.
Thanks given by:
Since when is someone who scores a shitload of flags a noob? Lol
Thanks given by: