facing game lag at 400+ fps
Malwarebytes only blocks AC after you quit it so it should not be a problem.
Thanks given by:
You could try to install Linux in dualboot to see if AC works on it.
Thanks given by:
Like I said in my first post, a recent Malwarebytes' update was causing severals errors, did you check if you had some errors from it?

BTW: do you max your FPS? Are your fans well working, what's the temperature during lags.

I only see an overheating here.
Thanks given by:
Yeah a lot of laptops fans have intakes on the bottom of the machine. Most people just lay their laptop on a desk flat. Elevating the laptop so the intakes can actually do their job may solve it if it is indeed an overheating issue.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 13, 06:26PM)Waffles Wrote: Yeah a lot of laptops fans have intakes on the bottom of the machine. Most people just lay their laptop on a desk flat.

Lol, if fans are under the laptop and if the laptop's design doesn't let space for air, what a stupid laptop! :P
Thanks given by:
You'd be surprised what dumb shit people do.
Thanks given by:
I have a similar issue. The only thing that worked for me was /audio 0.
Thanks given by:
um i update synapse pointing device and that managed to fix my frame shuttering issue. using the touchpad's older version caused me to shutter games. most of the time i had a mouse but when i started to use touchpad my frames shuttered greatly but i didn't realise that first..

after that i never used a mouse since i thought i couldn't play the game.

all my games runs smooth exvept ac.

the frames do not shutter on ac but um it runs too fast. its like ac on steroids..... maybe i skip a bit of frames.

i have a realtek update to do and some other i7 update.

i will do that and hopefully it solves my problem

my nvidia card is 675mx 4 gb ddr5, ram 16 gb, 1920 x 1080 resolution + intel i7 8 cores 3630 QM.

i think that is more than enough to run loads of assaultcube clients at insane graphics. It is meant to run games like battlefield 3, planetside etc.

Thus, please do not suggest to lower graphics, like horrible graphics or use bilinear trilinear tex reduce etc.

i would appreciate any other advice, also please avoid the use of vsync, i already tried it.
Thanks given by: