Free Agency Idea
Rock that shit Boomhauer. aka D33p6
Thanks given by:
Perhaps it's a bad idea, perhaps not; we won't know until we try.
Thanks given by:
^^^this

(04 Jun 13, 12:08AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Well, I think it's a good idea because if clans expressed interest in particular players it would be good for cohesion and morale. If a player feels wanted and sought after in theory it will make him/her a better team player.

Also, I think the fact that my thread started all this just.... RULEZ!

^^^and this as well
Thanks given by:
There are only a few clans on AC actually, so it's easy to know them all.
I would say 3 years ago this thread would be at his best, but somewhere, today there are also a lot of inactive clans, this means a lot of active players who are leaving those clans in search of a new one (maybe).

And what if a free agent get recruited in the super-clan founded by SpaghettiMan42?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 13, 11:57PM).ExodusS* Wrote: And what if a free agent get recruited in the super-clan founded by SpaghettiMan42?

Who?
Thanks given by:
i still think a list with interested-in-a-clan players would be good, so they could get their name out
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 13, 12:27AM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(04 Jun 13, 11:57PM).ExodusS* Wrote: And what if a free agent get recruited in the super-clan founded by SpaghettiMan42?

Who?

Exactly. I think that's his point. Nobody wants to end up in some random noob clan.
Thanks given by:
i understand what exo is saying. nonetheless i also understand what shadowz is saying. you dont know whats going to happen until you try it. if this falls on its ass then so be it. isnt harming anyone :)
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 13, 01:38AM)Boomhauer Wrote:
(05 Jun 13, 12:27AM)PhaNtom Wrote:

Who?

Exactly. I think that's his point. Nobody wants to end up in some random noob clan.
That's not the point nor goal of this thread.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 13, 05:21AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: That's not the point nor goal of this thread.

I think you need to go back and read this thread. Maybe you will notice that I am very aware that's not the point or goal. Why don't we just stay on topic before this gets closed?
Thanks given by:
If teams were more happy with the idea of ringers, teams could rapidly trial players without all the formality of applying and taking several weeks to get in so the team doesn't look slutty.
Thanks given by: