P4N1C and Fordy
2 "new" Brazilians have recently appeared on the AC scene not too long ago, with relatively decent skill.
However, there have been numerous rumors that at one of them might be the notorious jv/vulture, who has been blacklisted numerous times in the past due to cheating and clan tag abuse.

Does anybody have any information to corroborate or deny this? Thanks.

I'd ask jamz, but apparently he is on vacation...
Thanks given by:
never seem em
Thanks given by:
Aren't they Corvo/.Kanye and Vulture? These are the rumours I've heard anyway.

Btw this isn't related, but two days ago I saw Plenas and EnTy, playing on hlins with the =By3= tag. Just telling everybody >:D
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 07:15AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: two days ago I saw Plenas and EnTy, playing on hlins with the =By3= tag.

yes
Thanks given by:
plenas and enty served their bans right?
Thanks given by:
enty did, but didn't plenas get permabanned? :0
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 07:15AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Aren't they Corvo/.Kanye and Vulture? These are the rumours I've heard anyway.

Btw this isn't related, but two days ago I saw Plenas and EnTy, playing on hlins with the =By3= tag. Just telling everybody >:D

P4N!C I know for sure is not Corvo/.Kanye or Vulture, but a totally different brazilian. Though I have noticed P4NIC jumping around with quite a few tags within the last few weeks (-xW-, .di., and a few others).
Thanks given by:
Vulture is back in AC yes, saw him playing an inter as Unarmed#2
Thanks given by:
the more important question is where jamz went to vacation. I'm guessing the bahamas. Whoever's closest to him should go drink heavily with him
Thanks given by:
Panic is playing since 4 years according to what he said in these 3-4 apps. Jordy is bad, just good at insulting.
Thanks given by:
everyone and their mothers claim 4 years of playing when they're trying to be someone else.

it's obviously some sketch dude. If you don't want to play him, don't. It seems people would rather have a justification for winning/losing than actually using the information provided to change their behavior
Thanks given by:
I know everything from/about them because they was applying -xW- after be denied, but for their respect and friendly relationship i will say nothing.

(01 Jun 13, 03:23PM)Waffles Wrote: everyone and their mothers claim 4 years of playing when they're trying to be someone else.

it's obviously some sketch dude. If you don't want to play him, don't. It seems people would rather have a justification for winning/losing than actually using the information provided to change their behavior
+1
Thanks given by:
(01 Jun 13, 03:18PM)Waffles Wrote: the more important question is where jamz went to vacation. I'm guessing the bahamas. Whoever's closest to him should go drink heavily with him

jamaica
Thanks given by:
smokin dat reefer aka devil's lettuce
Thanks given by:
He is in Cali.
Thanks given by:
Jaja, lets close this before it turn into a madhouse.
Got any constructive to say, PM me or some other moderator to open the thread.
Thanks given by: