[mapmodels] Camouflage Cover
Specially designed for 4 x 4 cubes boxes textures, feel free to report any other uses you may find for it.

Before you ask, desert and winter versions are on the way.

EDIT The small roadblocks models are still WIP and will be ready soon.

Download and rate

[Image: camocoverpreview.jpg]
Thanks given by:
For a moment I thought this was a tank, and I thought, "It's not up to his usual modelling standard."
Thanks given by:
What about making 1 mapmodel per corner, like that it could fit with all boxes?
Thanks given by:
Textures would be messed up, or if sorted would look very repetitive...
That'll also be increasing the amount of faces and vertex, the lining up will eventually create a slight z_fighting.
I did made one for smaller boxes too but it was kinda looking odd/ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
Okay.. other player cant see that model if they dont download it right ?
So i cant creat map with this mapmodels ... ._. beacuse only i can see it but other player cant !
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 13, 02:24PM)-DIE Wolf- Wrote: Okay.. other player cant see that model if they dont download it right ?
So i cant creat map with this mapmodels ... ._. beacuse only i can see it but other player cant !

This is true for v1.1, but v1.2 would automatically download the mapmodels for you if you upload your map to akimbo.
Thanks given by:
@ -DIE Wolf-, It has been like this since day one... Whenever you create a map with custom content in it people will need that content as well so...

Upload your package on AKIMBO and advertise it here with the download link.

ps: For that particular model it doesn't really matter if people have the model or not since it just covers boxes and has no clipping to it.
Thanks given by:
@Cleaner
Lol, i hope it will auto download soon like Counter Strike .. U know :]
Thanks given by:
It already does in SVN
Thanks given by:
Wtf is SVN ? :)
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 13, 12:08PM)-DIE Wolf- Wrote: Wtf is SVN ? :)

ärkefiende Wrote:What is SVN?
Subversion (SVN) is a so called versioning system (other examples: Git, CVS) which allows multiple developers easily commit their code. This way they can work at the same time on the same code without destroing the work of a different developer.

To get SVN: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-166.html
Thanks given by:
Beat me to it...

Basically through SVN you can keep up to date with all current development changes (codes, scripts, 2D and 3D material addition aso) and in the meantime report any bug you may encounter.

As for the auto-download feature it's all explained here: http://ac-akimbo.net/showthread.php?tid=...184#pid184

For a preview of new textures and mapmodels once ingame type: /map new_content
Thanks given by:
I dont understand much but LUsca has write : "It's a feature that will be implemented soon into AssaultCube."
So i will wait , we are done :]
Thanks given by: