Stream =SA= and FD* if you can sanzo :DD

or both if you can :DD
Thanks given by:
(24 May 13, 03:08AM)BigGunZ Wrote: FD* vs =SA=

Friday 24th @ 6:30 PM GMT

I thought its @ 7:30 PM GMT?

http://sa-clan.gamerzfun.com/t1611-fd-vs-sa
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid i'll not be able to stream today, i'll come back from work at 6:15 pm and i have to go somewhere at 7:30 pm (won't be back before 10:30 pm) ... (GMT +2)
Thanks given by:
Hey bobs i was online yesterday at the fixed hours, but none came ;/

I occasionally play, for 20- max 30 minutes per day, so i won't play the tournament.
You should pm koning asking him if the other Kuts can and want play, else we are out.
See you
Thanks given by:
then B} can play :D
Thanks given by:
(24 May 13, 10:22AM)Exie Wrote:

Friday 24th @ 6:30 PM GMT

I thought its @ 7:30 PM GMT?

http://sa-clan.gamerzfun.com/t1611-fd-vs-sa

The match will be played on friday 24th @ 7:30 pm GMT +1 (german time), and that means it will be played at 6:30 pm GMT.
Thanks given by:
actually its GMT+2 atm in germany ;)

summertime
Thanks given by:
(24 May 13, 06:15AM)Vermi Wrote:

game of the round

AW & CoE
Thanks given by:
We played the match a bit earlier since some players were unavailable at the pre-arranged date and time. rC won 2-0, and xW played very well indeed, we were surprised at their strength individually and clarity of teamwork between them.

rC's pick, ac_ingress:
[Image: WB4y16G.jpg]

xW's pick, ac_shine:
[Image: YK6Si37.jpg]

I assumed that both demos would be present since servers usually store five demos and make them available for download at any given time. Thus, I (perhaps falsely) assumed that all the demos would be there for me to download after the matches had finished. However, we played on hlin servers, and we were completely unaware that hlins only store two demos at a time. As a result, I could only grab the previous demo of ac_shine. If someone else has the ac_ingress demo, feel free to post it. I've already spoken with Larry about the issue, who is completely fine with it, providing none of the other xW players contest this.
Here's the download link for shine: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rw5ro8

GGs, and GL & HF xW for the rest of the tournament!
Thanks given by:
Skumbag server hoster, he must be so retarded. #beatmeplz
Thanks given by:
No, it's completely my problem - as I said, I should have just taken the demos after each round. If this turns into an issue, any and all blame should be attributed solely to me. However, I hope that the screens, single demo, and fact that the tournament admin was spectating will suffice.
Thanks given by:
I think rC should be kicked from this tournament. This type of unsportsmanlike conduct can not be tolerated.
Thanks given by:
Congrats on round 1 win, rC.
Thanks given by:

The Sniper Alliance vs FunDog-TheClan

FD* vote > Keller = Win FD*
Screenshot
Demo

=SA= vote > Gothic = Win FD*
Screenshot
Demo

Thanks given by:
good games ty
Thanks given by:
Congrats to the teams that have already played!

To =AW=, {CoE}, {BoB}, KUT, w00p, HsOs, aK and uRs please post here if you have not been able to contact your opponents.
Thanks given by:
Quote:[22:38] <ExodusS[A]> CoE member here?
[22:48] <GeneralSnus> ExodusS-
[22:48] <ExodusS-> v11
[22:49] <GeneralSnus> v63
[22:49] <GeneralSnus> we play this weekend?
[22:49] <ExodusS-> yes, when can you play
[22:49] <ExodusS-> and where do you live
[22:49] <GeneralSnus> i live next to my sisters room
[22:49] <GeneralSnus> when can AW play?
[22:50] <ExodusS-> mmh, I think we are ready to play now, and everyday :p
[22:50] <GeneralSnus> ah
[22:50] <GeneralSnus> i live in same timezone as you
[22:50] <ExodusS-> especially after 14h00 everyday, we can play at late hours too
[22:50] <GeneralSnus> rest are russian
[22:51] <GeneralSnus> well
[22:51] <GeneralSnus> i must PM
[22:51] <ExodusS-> as we can play at "any time" we let you fix the hour you prefer
[22:51] <GeneralSnus> and see
Thanks given by:
dispo pick-up (french and english)
my skype: yannick-ze-ltg
Thanks given by:
What is your level ? Join loki.woop.us on teamspeak 3 if you want to find a team.

I don't think pick uo are allowed in this tournment.
Thanks given by:
{BoB} were unabled to find enough -KUT- players to play our match. We tried contacting them numerous times and most of the -KUT- players we approached had no idea they were playing the tournament. :S
Thanks given by:
i'd like to remind everyone that you should only play with the clan of which you are a member (million, valf13, tiesto) those clans are oNe, =SA=, and rC, respectively. There have been some superbly amateur actions of players playing with [HUNT], and then tiesto trying to play for hsos against w00p. I'll need to talk to larry about actions against the games that have already happened, but please use a bit of common sense when playing the game. Ty
Thanks given by:
.aK| Vs |uRs|

|uRs| Desert3
Demo

.aK| Ingress
Demo

gg |uRs|
Thanks given by:
(2) w00p| vs .:HsOs:. (0)

ctf ac_mines (22 - 2) (w00p| pick)

screenshot | demo

ctf ac_urban (18 - 3) (.:HsOs:. pick)

screenshot | demo
Thanks given by:
isn't P4nD4^ the recent ex-cheater LeXuS? Also Piton, you posted only two games, since it's 1-1, were no tiebreakers played?

ggs w00p, insane shotgunning going on on mines :D
Thanks given by:
Bobs when i had 3 players online i came on irc but noone was there for 3 times, i also usually don't find bob players in game.. except for one time when i found Mise but only 2 of your members were online. Only 3 Kuts know we are signed on this tournament mate.
But don't worry we wanted play for fun this competition, so, if we can't find each other in game, we must remove from competition. Hope you have good luck and fun mates :)
Thanks given by:
i guess urs and aK forgot the last round.
Thanks given by:
(25 May 13, 09:11PM)PiToN Wrote: gg |uRs|

You guys didn't play the tiebreaker.

However, isn't |uRs|.P4nD4^ is a recent cheater?
Thanks given by:
yeah, panda is PORTUGAL

I asked a member of urs now, and he told me that ^ is P4nD4 PORTUGAL (ex-cheater):
<17:06:44> "IGC": panda era o portugal?
<17:10:03> "[.Dark] .Dark": sim
<17:10:04> "[.Dark] .Dark": cara
<17:10:07> "[.Dark] .Dark": ele ta jogando
<17:10:09> "[.Dark] .Dark": bem pakas

<17:10:03> "[. Dark]. Dark": yes
<17:10:04> "[. Dark]. Dark": man
<17:10:07> "[. Dark]. Dark": it ta playing
<17:10:09> "[. Dark]. Dark": very good

It would not be right to declassify them?
Thanks given by:
(25 May 13, 09:33PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: isn't P4nD4^ the recent ex-cheater LeXuS? Also Piton, you posted only two games, since it's 1-1, were no tiebreakers played?

ggs w00p, insane shotgunning going on on mines :D

5 Flags for uRs versus 6 Flags to .aK| :)
Thanks given by: