Poll: Should Jorik be allowed to play again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
21.54%
14 21.54%
No
78.46%
51 78.46%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Request for Jorik to play future tournaments
Because Jorik both disrupted ACWC 2012 and was proven to cheat before that, I'm putting this to a community vote as to whether Jorik should be allowed to play future tournaments.

rC has requested Jorik be allowed to play for them in the Summer Cup. He needs a 2/3 majority to be accepted.
Thanks given by:
Is putting it to the community's discretion really the best option?

This can't end well...
Thanks given by:
Who is organizing the Summer Cup?

EDIT: Never mind, saw your thread.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 11:09PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Is putting it to the community's discretion really the best option?

This can't end well...

Community basher.
\:D

Voted yes, but if he pulls anything else like the acwc stunt, gets caught cheating again, etc. he should be banned forever.
Thanks given by:
He showed no respect during that ACWC match, no thanks.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 11:18PM)Nightmare Wrote: Community basher.
\:D
lol xD

Less than an hour in and already 50/50...
Thanks given by:
You guys are twisted. I'm not into this stuff alot, but I wouldn't allow cancer to come back after it is removed. This poll shouldn't even exist.
Thanks given by:
Looks like it's a "no" anyway. I don't think it should just be my decision.
Thanks given by:
the community have to deal with him so the community should decide. larry knows where i stand, and the poll looks to be effective.
Thanks given by:
last post for a while.
he should be banned imo from just this one, he never missed out on 1 tournament and i feel this one should be the one he missed out on. nothing against the guy but it just makes sense :3
Thanks given by:
Maybe we should only allow players who play in the tournament decide?
Thanks given by:
Force yourself to the enemy team for teamkill the flag in match was genius, but using the admin password to ban someone during a WC match under a proxy was also genius. Also asking cheats in public to Lucas on teamspeak was genius especially when you get caugh for cheats some weeks later. Cheating during the TAS league (and reseting dR score) is a bastrad behavior. This guy is too dumb to have limits.

[Image: NO-.jpg]
Thanks given by:
this thread

[Image: PkD5jYp.jpg]

btw seriously never let him into another tournament again, not that there will be much more.
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 10:36AM)Marti Wrote: Maybe we should only allow players who play in the tournament decide?
Who are you to say the votes of other people are unfit? It's too late for that anyway, and the result would be the same; as of now there are more people that will play the cup that voted F2 instead F1.
Thanks given by:
Well, they are the ones who have to play him. I mean i can have a problem with e.g Contador still cycling in big races because he got caught with doping, but my opinion doesn't count because i'm just a fan.

It's like i am deciding who should play for Bayern in the CL.

Same for voting for president, you can only vote if you have the right nationality. Like i cant vote in france cuz im not french.

Anyway it was a question and i wasnt demanding that it should happen my way.
Thanks given by:
No.

This guy doesn't deserve so much attention.
Thanks given by:
Who voted yes our of Jorik?
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 11:52PM)Andrez Wrote: I wouldn't allow cancer to come back after it is removed. This poll shouldn't even exist.

this.
Thanks given by:
I like Jorik but he did too much mistakes
Thanks given by:
I don't mind Jorik, but as Honor said he made too much mistakes.
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 03:58PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Who voted yes our of Jorik?

I think the votes were kept private for a reason ;)
Thanks given by:
are there 10 rc members

gg
Thanks given by:
had to post this somewhere
in rC's honesty thread why didn't they post the sniper crosshair that damdam modified?'

jorik really is a fine guy now, but what he did in the past shows he has no limits
Thanks given by:
^Because I made that up so Larry would get off my back about what the secret scripts were. Afaik it isn't possible to have a fully working version.

Honestly though, I didn't vote on this poll because I didn't want to "spoil the results", but it seems people still dislike him, and this is fine. I guess it can be closed now.
Thanks given by:
Not even all rC members have an account here afaik

Gg cemer ;)
Thanks given by:
(13 May 13, 11:19AM)Undead Wrote: this thread

[Image: PkD5jYp.jpg]

btw seriously never let him into another tournament again, not that there will be much more.

you look good mate, keep hustlin'
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 01:02AM)Cemer Wrote: are there 10 rc members

wp
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 07:34AM)Marti Wrote: Not even all rC members have an account here afaik

Gg cemer ;)

oh so there are more than 10

(:::
Thanks given by:
No. He's got to learn the lesson where it's really learned (just watching).
Thanks given by:
AC is serious business!

[Image: qAj4GAM.jpg]
Thanks given by: