Poll: Should Jorik be allowed to play again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
21.54%
14 21.54%
No
78.46%
51 78.46%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Request for Jorik to play future tournaments
No

Also no

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks given by:
NOOOO
Thanks given by:
Ha :)
Thanks given by:
what was the reasoning to even ask this, considering the known reaction to his numerous incidents
Thanks given by:
(15 May 13, 11:05PM)Cemer Wrote: what was the reasoning to even ask this, considering the known reaction to his numerous incidents
Nothing wrong with making sure - keep in mind there are people in the community who do still like him who voted "no"
Thanks given by:
(15 May 13, 11:05PM)Cemer Wrote: what was the reasoning to even ask this, considering the known reaction to his numerous incidents

"I am angry I was given a choice!"
Thanks given by:
/closethread
Thanks given by:
The poll lasts for 5 days. Due process.
Thanks given by:
6th Official Mapping Contest: 61 votes.
Preventing one guy from playing one tournament: 61 votes.
Thanks given by:
(16 May 13, 10:59AM)Roflcopter Wrote: "I am angry I was given a choice!"

yeah i am
Thanks given by:
(16 May 13, 08:11PM)Nightmare Wrote: 6th Official Mapping Contest: 61 votes.
Preventing one guy from playing one tournament: 61 votes.

AC players seem to love controversy and hating on lamers, cheaters and "cheaters".
Thanks given by:
no its just that the same people vote on everything.

well, i wasn't with them, but i imagine it went down like this.
jorik, larry, maybe xenon, and some rC members were chatting away about how they want jorik in the tournament and started a massive circlejerk on teamspeak, then someone came up with the idea to start a thread and maybe it'll work and they can slip him in.

something like that anyway.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 08:13AM)Undead Wrote: well, i wasn't with them, but i imagine it went down like this.
jorik, larry, maybe xenon, and some rC members were chatting away about how they want jorik in the tournament and started a massive circlejerk on teamspeak, then someone came up with the idea to start a thread and maybe it'll work and they can slip him in.

something like that anyway.

Actually it went like this: A rC member asked if Jorik could play and I repeated my previous position for tournaments I run in which repeat offenders are indefinitely banned and must obtain a 2/3 majority vote to play.

First time = 6 month ban. Second time = 2/3 majority after 6 months. I publicly made this policy ages back (I think hypothetically for Plenas); if I was trying to smuggle ex-cheaters in I wouldn't make a 2/3 requirement and would only allow those playing to vote (both were requested by rC and refused). Jorik will be allowed to request eligibility for ACWC too but I expect the results will be the same.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 09:06AM)Roflcopter Wrote: ...

My question is: why Jorik only? Because actually there are a lot of ex-cheaters in this tournament. (ex: Xenon would have a favorable 2/3 vote from tournament players I guess)
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 10:20AM).ExodusS* Wrote: My question is: why Jorik only? Because actually there are a lot of ex-cheaters in this tournament. (ex: Xenon would have a favorable 2/3 vote from tournament players I guess)

Because Jorik admin abused in the ACWC final and cheated. Xenon only cheated once.

Like I said, first time = 6 months. Second time = 6 months and 2/3 vote needed.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 10:33AM)Roflcopter Wrote: Second time = 6 months and 2/3 vote needed.

Xemi got blacklisted twice for cheating.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 10:38AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Xemi got blacklisted twice for cheating.

The first time was on a private server with all players consenting wasn't it? If so this doesn't count as cheating. Indeed I have tested cheats privately (ask Waffles).

The second "blacklisting" was really only suspicious at best!

jamz Wrote:I watched about five minutes of this before I got bored. There's nothing here that I don't see in any demo of high-level clan matches.
Thanks given by:
lol @ Exodouche trying to get Xemi out of the tournament, nice try !

Seems Jorik will not play the tournament though, as his mate, I would've appreciated that he could do it with us, but I can only accept & understand the community's decision, in not accepting him back for what he did.
And i'm pretty sure Jorik understands the situation and totally accept this decision as he's conscient and responsible of what he did.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 11:32AM)Roflcopter Wrote: The first time was on a private server with all players consenting wasn't it? If so this doesn't count as cheating. Indeed I have tested cheats privately (ask Waffles).

As I know, his bro the ghost cheated with his IP too.
I'm not speaking about "my blacklist entry" at all, but some try-harders are not going to understand.
Thanks given by:
just when i thought stuff was cooling down again.... meh

anyway if larry says 'The second "blacklisting" was really only suspicious at best!', this means xemi is allowed to play the tournament. end of discussion?
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 04:29PM)Marti Wrote: anyway if larry says 'The second "blacklisting" was really only suspicious at best!', this means xemi is allowed to play the tournament. end of discussion?

(17 May 13, 04:02PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I'm not speaking about "my blacklist entry" at all, but some try-harders are not going to understand.

RE-READ
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 04:45PM).ExodusS* Wrote: RE-READ

i know what u mean, but afaik there was never a blacklist?
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 11:32AM)Roflcopter Wrote: The first time was on a private server with all players consenting wasn't it? If so this doesn't count as cheating. Indeed I have tested cheats privately (ask Waffles).

jamz Wrote:I watched about five minutes of this before I got bored. There's nothing here that I don't see in any demo of high-level clan matches.

Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 05:28PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote:

(17 May 13, 04:02PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I'm not speaking about "my blacklist entry" at all, but some try-harders are not going to understand.

RE-READ so dumb... i guessed your clanmate's behavior so easy... and i still have to quote againt and again
Thanks given by:
Then maybe you should explain as we are all stupid
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 10:48PM)Marti Wrote: (^_^)-b

Are you playing for rC? :O
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 04:02PM).ExodusS* Wrote:

I'm not speaking about "my blacklist entry" at all, but some try-harders are not going to understand.

If you're sure it was his bro then Xemi is not implicated anyway.

If you're suggesting Xemi himself cheated, then maybe Xemi is on his second chance but he can still play (since the offense would be over 6 months ago). I should stress I am not actually aware of proof Xemi has cheated however, so I don't consider him an ex-cheater.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 09:06AM)Roflcopter Wrote: Actually it went like this: A rC member asked if Jorik could play and I repeated my previous position for tournaments I run in which repeat offenders are indefinitely banned and must obtain a 2/3 majority vote to play.

haha

how did i know you were going to say something similar?
Thanks given by:
(17 May 13, 04:02PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
For those of us out of the loop, care to divulge who his "bro" was?
Thanks given by:
(18 May 13, 04:21AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: who his "bro" was?

himself?
Thanks given by: