Fairplay101

The fairest of all teams in AC
Thanks given by:
Didn't you cheat?
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 07:18PM)jamz Wrote: Didn't you cheat?
Thanks given by:
I like the description of the video.
Thanks given by:
warning points bukz
quoting posts - intentional troll - can confirm warning points will be added
Thanks given by:
Oh noes. Warning points would absolutely ruin my day.
Thanks given by:
Pyras shouldn't have done this, sure. We didn't even know he did this in the game. But I have to admit, this video is hilarious :D

However, Xenon you're a scumbag, you have no right to post anything like this when you're an ex-cheater. You are not welcomed or liked in this community, you are tolerated, and that's a big difference. Regardless of what happens now or in the future, you will always be known as an ex-cheater, and with this revokes your right to condone others for unfair play when you've done worse yourself (not even with your "cheating", but this was actually typical legacy behaviour in matches).
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 07:26PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: However, Xenon you're a scumbag, you have no right to post anything like this when you're an ex-cheater. You are not welcomed or liked in this community, you are tolerated, and that's a big difference. Regardless of what happens now or in the future, you will always be known as an ex-cheater, and with this revokes your right to condone others for unfair play when you've done worse yourself (not even with your "cheating", but this was actually typical legacy behaviour in matches).

I like your forgiveness. He doesn't cheat anymore?
Thanks given by:
it would bukz, it would.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 07:31PM)PhaNtom Wrote: I like your forgiveness. He doesn't cheat anymore?

Doesn't matter. He wallhacked, quite possibly the lamest cheat to use against other people. The last person that has any room to talk about fair play is xenon.

You do a splendid job of making an even bigger idiot of yourself on the daily @ xenon.
Thanks given by:
He doesn't, but the fact he cheated and was in a team notorious for unfair play (what Pyras did once in this video was something that legacy members did every game) makes me less likely to want to listen to him when he talks about playing games fairly.
If he's gonna cry about the loss, in this match we won by two flags (so even if Pyras didn't do this/returned the flag, we'd have won) despite the fact that my mouse disconnected and my screen froze five times, so I couldn't even say "stop" and just died like an idiot in my base standing still because I couldn't move. Then we played tiebreaker after I restarted my PC (admittedly, nice of them to wait) and won by 2 flags on a fair map, although I'm sure Xenon will find some other excuse to pardon himself of failure - it's what he does best.

inb4 "omg vanquish you're so rude"? Yeah, well even though I wasn't personally attacked, he's personally attacked two different clanmates of mine for 'unfair play' today, and he's an ex-cheater himself. If it was coming from a decent player who knew what respect and honesty meant, I would be more willing to listen.

EDIT:

(12 May 13, 07:35PM)Bukz Wrote: The last person that has any room to talk about fair play is xenon.

If you read one thing on this thread today, let it be this quote.
Thanks given by:
mystered, jorik and xemi
i mean wot

most of what you say is correct vanquish, but i never made an excuse for losing gothic or shine, you won both of them fairly lel
i did this just for a laugh y so srs guys!! defend pyras like no tomorrow!!!
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 07:56PM)Xenon Wrote: mystered, jorik and xemi

The difference lies herein; they aren't lecturing people on fair play, you are. Even as my teammates I would be the first to call them out on it if they were.

And about defending my teammates, what did I say? Pyras did this and it was hilarious especially considering none of us even knew about it until you posted the video, I was even laughing about it to Fraggsta in TS. Not really a valid point, but I guess by now I should be used to this from you.
Thanks given by:
When I made the thread about Xemi, the mostly used excuse was my behavior, then Xenon makes a thread about Pyras, and rC's arguments are to accuse Xenon behavior?

If Xemi cheats, does this allow me to cheat against him since he can't reproach me?

rC were weak on this video, they are the only one to blame, if you want to blame Xenon for what he did in the past, create a thread about it, but i'm not sure forum users gonna live it as a hightly entertaining thread.

(12 May 13, 08:05PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: none of us even knew about it until you posted the video

Hold your dogs
Thanks given by:
You cheated. Sorry, but that's the lowest form of life in AC.
Thanks given by:
was the video about me? no
stop derailing the thread with off topic comments Artemis
Thanks given by:
You made the post. You're the worst person to question fair play when you're an cheater.
Thanks given by:
why you derailing the thread bro?
haters make me famous
i'm not a cheat, im an ex-cheater, just the same as xemi, mystered or jorik
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 08:13PM)Xenon Wrote: was the video about me? no
You're the one who posted the thread, so you can't talk though.

(12 May 13, 08:09PM).ExodusS* Wrote: When I made the thread about Xemi, the mostly used excuse was my behavior, then Xenon makes a thread about Pyras, and rC's arguments are to accuse Xenon behavior?
Because you're both incredibly ill-mannered people, and instead of making the thread about individual players, you make the thread and generalize it about the clan (look at your video title). I've had multiple PM's from people telling me that you both look like idiots. You obviously have some clan vendetta against us for whatever reason. The Xemi blacklist thread turned into an anticheat client discussion, and this one's turned into flaming. See how productive you're being?

(12 May 13, 08:09PM).ExodusS* Wrote: rC were weak on this video
Again, you're generalizing.

(12 May 13, 08:09PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Hold your dogs
I guess this is lost in translation as I don't really understand what you mean.
Thanks given by:
How can there be so many arguments in such a casual game as AC?
(This is no bash on AC, just an observation that there isn't so much rage even in really competitive gaming.)
Thanks given by:
Ex makes no difference to me. Once a cheater; always a cheater.
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 08:26PM)Roflcopter Wrote: How can there be so many arguments in such a casual game as AC?
(This is no bash on AC, just an observation that there isn't so much rage even in really competitive gaming.)

Probably because people enjoy creating controversy. I too dream of a day when I can check a forum and not see two threads posted attacking my clanmates, sadly some people are just far too disrespectful and immature to deal with it.

EDIT:
<20:37:55> "Xenooooob.": everyone should be raging at devs
<20:37:58> "Xenooooob.": without players no game
<20:38:03> "Xenooooob.": if everyone rages they will do something

I think everyone now knows how to process information spread by Xenon.

/thread
Thanks given by:
Xenon cheated in the past, so you are free to play or not against him. You are also free to believe he is still cheating or not.
It still doesn't allow you to insult him.

Thread closed.
Can be reopened on (serious) request.
Thanks given by: