Requesting a partner for mapping!
Wassup Cubers!

The name's Rasp. I've been working offline on a few AC maps. I studied Mr Floppy's guide and I think I've got some ideas!

Once I get over my internet problems, is anyone up for some co-op editing? I've seen that there's lots of desert and mine themed maps...so my theme is both together!!!

Just give me a whistle if you could lend meh a hand.
Thanks given by:
www.gamesurge.net

/join #AC-Mapping
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 09:43PM)Cemer Wrote: www.gamesurge.net
/join #AC-Mapping

Awesome! Thanks
Thanks given by:
Did you make maps before, even for testing the mapping editor?
If you did, please poct any pics of your work.
Thanks given by:
(09 May 13, 12:59AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Did you make maps before, even for testing the mapping editor?

Sure, just let me gather them up.
Thanks given by:
Always a good thing to see a new face interested in taking part in the mapping community :)
Thanks given by:
(09 May 13, 05:28AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Always a good thing to see a new face interested in taking part in the mapping community :)

Well, I did play this game a couple years back. But I've only started to get really into it now! Mapping with the Cube Engine's just awesome!
Thanks given by:
(09 May 13, 12:59AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Did you make maps before, even for testing the mapping editor?

Okay Exodus, here are some screenshots of a map I started called ac_duststorm, it's alright I guess. I know the texturing isn't particularly fascinating on the most part, but I'm still getting the hang of the right textures. It's desert/mine themed, sort of inspired by ac_arid, and may be a little cramped. That's the RVSF base, and a couple passages leading off it. Please do offer some feedback!

[Image: 20130509_170416_ac_duststorm_coop.jpg]

[Image: 20130509_170533_ac_duststorm_coop.jpg]

[Image: 20130509_170514_ac_duststorm_coop.jpg]

[Image: 20130509_170459_ac_duststorm_coop.jpg]

[Image: 20130509_170444_ac_duststorm_coop.jpg]

[Image: 20130509_170430_ac_duststorm_coop.jpg]

[Image: 20130509_170426_ac_duststorm_coop.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The 4th screenshot reminds me of Cube, and the map seems kinda good, it's a bit soft and empty but I can't judge more from screenshots only. ;)
Thanks given by:
First ss looks quite interesting, just a little unfinished. Look into pickups and more details, maybe a splash of colour would work well. Also try /mapshot (I think) so we can see the layout. :) Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Rasp's account has been deleted because he's Jagged.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
ac_nuuk all over again :<
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 02:42AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: ac_nuuk all over again :<

The snow map from the blacklisted player?
Very good map btw, fair gameplay nice details etc...
Thanks given by: