Masterserver not replying (yeah, another one of these)
Hey all,

I've been playing for weeks now, suddenly today I'm getting masterserver not replying; I thought this was only for hackers or people like that? I'm not a hacker, cheater, spammer, or even a camper. I'm not even that good...

Any chance of some help on this?

Much appreciated,
Jagged
Thanks given by:
congrats
Thanks given by:
(05 May 13, 01:08PM)TheJagged Wrote: I thought this was only for hackers or people like that?...
*sigh*
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Okay well now I've seen this in the Blacklist:
// Name: |40+|Jagged
// Date: 2013-05-04
// Reason: aimbot
// Proof: http://ge.tt/2MdFUmf/v/0?c

Are you JOKING? I'm AIMBOTTING? There's another guy, "X" who looks suspicious. But me? I'm even playing BADLY, as per usual. I don't see how you can call this evidence for aimbotting whatsoever. I don't know how to aimbot, can't program to save my life. What a gross injustice from a game I've been playing for almost four years now, never hacking once.

So, as I asked before, can someone please help me out here?
Thanks given by:
(05 May 13, 03:45PM)TheJagged Wrote: Are you JOKING?

Are you RETARDED?

(05 May 13, 03:45PM)TheJagged Wrote: I'm AIMBOTTING?

To answer my question and yours, yes. It's clear as daylight. Come back in 3 months.

P.S. It doesn't matter if you know how to program or not. Programmers are hackers, you are a cheater. You figure out the difference :)
Thanks given by:
(05 May 13, 04:42PM)shad-99 Wrote: I watched that DEMO and could NOT find any suscpieous thing in that..Meaning NO AIMBOT!
-So Please remove that blacklist thread now.

Are you kidding ?!

The aimbot is quite obvious.
The fact you're still defending him is suspicious.
TheJagged will stay banned (at least i hope so)
Thanks given by:
@Lucas who posted at the same time as I, I deleted shads post. Obvious troll is obvious.

Also, you reopened the thread after I closed it, check mod cp :P
Thanks given by:
Arf, sorry, but i'm didn't want to reopen the thread, maybe something went wrong because i moved it while you closed it ? idk, i'm sorry.
Thanks given by:
For the non believers:

Thanks given by:
Thank you ! shadd99 kept to spam me with offensive PMs about this, telling he didn't see a cheat in this video.
Let's hope he'll stop.
Thanks given by:
Shad's a great guy and one of the best mappers AC has ever had. He obviously doesn't spend as much time watching these reprobates as some of us do, and he was surprised to see someone he thought he knew accused of something heinous. It's only natural he jumped to Jagged's defense, as any clanmate would/should.
I gave some pointers to Shad, and he's PM'd me accepting the findings, so I think we can consider this over.
Thanks given by:
(07 May 13, 08:59PM)jamz Wrote: Shad's a great guy and one of the best mappers AC has ever had. He obviously doesn't spend as much time watching these reprobates as some of us do, and he was surprised to see someone he thought he knew accused of something heinous. It's only natural he jumped to Jagged's defense, as any clanmate would/should.
I gave some pointers to Shad, and he's PM'd me accepting the findings, so I think we can consider this over.

I'll consider this over once he has stopped (he's still pming me....) and once jagged is removed from 40+ members list.
Just tell you: shad99 asked me the IP of the guy who reported Jagged so as to ban the reporter -_-
Thanks given by:
(10 May 13, 04:38PM)Luc@s Wrote: I'll consider this over once he has stopped (he's still pming me....) and once jagged is removed from 40+ members list.
Just tell you: shad99 asked me the IP of the guy who reported Jagged so as to ban the reporter -_-

I can say exactly the same thing. He was messaging me with the same stuff, even asking for blueberry's IP. I figured he simply wasn't watching the demo thus the video I posted. Hopefully we can all be at peace again.
Thanks given by: