DayZ
Anyone play DayZ? I just got it yesterday and I am having trouble finding any loot at all :(
Thanks given by:
i never heard about that game :|
crap...
Thanks given by:
Yeah, no it sucks.
Thanks given by:
Is it standalone or it's still the Arma II mod?
Thanks given by:
last i heard they were trying to make it standalone, but atm it is still arma II mod
Thanks given by:
still a mod yeah.
basically its still in alpha. the beta is being tested and i think the standalone will be the first full release.
Thanks given by:
No dayz, i bought warz instead because it looks better (zombies and stuff) but i have been told that dayz gameplay is better.
Recently bought arma3 alpha, steam name is macm if anyone wants to add me.
Thanks given by:
I have DayZ, is an excellent game, but it has many hackers =/
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 11:16PM)macm Wrote: No dayz, i bought warz instead because it looks better (zombies and stuff) but i have been told that dayz gameplay is better.
Recently bought arma3 alpha, steam name is macm if anyone wants to add me.

warz is a rip lol
Thanks given by:
warz is very good, but too many hackers and shitty devs that only see their money, I rq'd a while ago when some hackers killed most of my chars.
Thanks given by:
so warz is a dayz clone?
Thanks given by:
(09 May 13, 07:28AM)DrauL Wrote: so warz is a dayz clone?

They are very similars, WarZ is more beautifull at max settings (and honestly, this is the ONLY ONE game I can't run at max setting, not even the half makes me lag as hell, hope you have NASA computers) and the gameplay is more friendly, DayZ is well optimized (performances), the map is huger and the gameplay is (IMO) too much realist for a game. (each bullets are influenced by the wind, gravity, air resistance etc...) because it's still the Arma II gameplay (a military simulation).

WarZ zombies are slow and they deal tons of damages, DayZ's zombies are fast and they deal less damage.
Thanks given by:
WHISPER KICK!
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 04:03AM)DrauL Wrote: Anyone play DayZ? I just got it yesterday and I am having trouble finding any loot at all :(

ts.beergamez.com that is all or, Beergamez.com

We don't play DayZ, we own servers ;)
Thanks given by: