Assault rifle tips?
(26 Apr 13, 10:14PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Extra tip:
Do not rifle sprint, or you will waste bullets

Unless you're trying to get away with a flag, or out of a tight situation. :p
Thanks given by:
Ain't no praying involved, just recoil control.
I wanted to say something towards your unhelpful attitude, but then I realized I don't need to spend any more of my time on vermin.
Thanks given by:
Tbh I spray almost all of the time (except very long distances). I don't know who RKTnoob actually is but I have to agree with him, if you can control the recoil then just spray, it's a lot faster.
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 13, 10:48PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Tbh I spray almost all of the time (except very long distances). I don't know who RKTnoob actually is but I have to agree with him, if you can control the recoil then just spray, it's a lot faster.

Less spread for next version as well.
Thanks given by:
play smg

fu marti <3
Thanks given by:
The spread is disgusting at full auto. recoil is more than easily manageable and shouldn't even be taken into account after a bit of practice.

you really want to develop solid aim then practice. That game vanquish posted is pretty interesting. I only got 77100 so i am pretty noob obviously.

what i used to do is practice with bots. I would put /gamespeed to 50 and practice hitting every single bullet at close and long ranges. I would experiment with different styles of shooting and seeing what was most effective. If i could hit 200 bullets at 100%, i would move on to gamespeed 52 and fire 200 more bullets at 100%. As the speed got past 70%, i would aim for at least 80% accuracy, and at gamespeed 100, i would try and 70%.

Then i would practice getting 50% accuracy at higher than normal gamespeeds (105,110,15, etc.) Eventually, i started practicing at gamespeed 160 and trying to get 40%. if you think about it, playing at gamespeed 160, relatively makes normal speed seem very slow, and thus much easier to aim. for awhile i tried to make it so for every clan match i played, i'd play 10 matches of bot death match, that way i'd stay accustomed to the faster gamespeed.

eventually i just said fuck that, as spread is so random atm it gets relatively ridiculous to control after the first few bullets.

but seriously, there are so many more things to be successful, the greatest help you'll get is to watch yourself play against better players, play against better players, see what works, see what doesn't and why, and watch demos of great teams working together. Often it's not staying alive that is most effective in this game, but where, and when to die.
Thanks given by: