Scroll W/O nade
Can anyone write me a code to exclude the nade from my mouse scroll? I just wanna use an extra button on my mouse for grenade instead. I get sick of scrolling and accidentally going too far and ending up in a close-combat battle with a grenade in my hand. I rarely use the damn things itfp. Quite annoying.
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 13, 12:30AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Quite annoying.

V11

I think it wasn't like that before the 1.1, or at least I wasn't complaining about this grenade in my hand instead of the knife.
If someone can tell us if we can script it without touching to the client, it would be cool.
I wonder why they changed the grenade acces, because the grenade was already the right click...
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 13, 12:54AM).ExodusS* Wrote: I wonder why they changed the grenade acces, because the grenade was already the right click...

cuz if you use sniper most of the time (like me) right click scopes instead of quicknade. I remember it being this way all along. Maybe I'm wrong. I think I recall getting this scripted for me in 1.04, but I've had 5 different computers since then, and have lost track of it.
Thanks given by:
When i click the right button of my mouse, the primary weapon change to a nade
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 13, 03:30AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: When i click the right button of my mouse, the primary weapon change to a nade
no way
Thanks given by:
i just press g
Thanks given by:
[cubescript]alias delta_game_0 [
if (= $arg1 1) [
if (&& (> (magcontent 8) 0) (= (curweapon) (currentprimary))) [
shiftweapon 2
] [
shiftweapon 1
]
] [
if (&& (> (magcontent 8) 0) (= (curweapon) 0)) [
shiftweapon -2
] [
shiftweapon -1
]
]
][/cubescript]
Thanks, Bukz, for tidying this up from my one-line-wonder.
I use this for exactly the same reason you mentioned, Boomhauer.
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 13, 03:30AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: When i click the right button of my mouse, the primary weapon change to a nade
Thanks given by:
It works, now I'll stop failling by knife battles. Thanks :D
Thanks given by:
Thankz jamz! works like a charm!
Thanks given by:
I normally go GG if I need to quick nade.
GG as in typing G and then G again.
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 13, 12:54AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(18 Apr 13, 12:30AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Quite annoying.

V11

I think it wasn't like that before the 1.1, or at least I wasn't complaining about this grenade in my hand instead of the knife.
If someone can tell us if we can script it without touching to the client, it would be cool.
I wonder why they changed the grenade acces, because the grenade was already the right click...

I'm pretty sure I used them mostly by scrolling up in 1.0
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 13, 11:27PM)Habluka Wrote: I'm pretty sure I used them mostly by scrolling up in 1.0
same
Thanks given by: