John Daniels blacklist appeal
[quote='blueberry' pid='125955' dateline='1364975591']
// Name: Unarmed, [PSY]John
// Date: 2013-04-02
// Reason: wallhack
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?bx5clt5mvmdwll2
Connects at ~2mr. Demo.

hmm blacklisting me for this when this person isn't really me? i will show you how i really am, and that i don't hack

Match 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i11yi1yfp3wtoi...7_24mr.dmo

Your Regards [PSY]John

And match 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fdi1c5lcmyav2...4_0847.dmo

match em together and then you can see if the hacker is me if you can't match it then your a complete dumbass GG

And yes so what if i admit my lag causes me too shoot through walls,jealous, if it wasn''t for the lag i would be a perfect player so just get over yourselves. and i know i will win this cause i never give up and i know that i win,AND AS I repeat that was not me cause i was asleep at the time of it happening
Thanks given by:
If it wasent you then it was someone else in your house.
And stop using this thread for others then reporting obvious cheats.

(11 Aug 10, 02:08AM)Brahma Wrote: Please... do not post in this thread if you are not 150% sure.
Do not post offenses, impersonation, subtle cheats or things that can be explained by lag.
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 13, 12:16AM)OpenSource Wrote: If it wasent you then it was someone else in your house.
And stop using this thread for others then reporting obvious cheats.

(11 Aug 10, 02:08AM)Brahma Wrote: Please... do not post in this thread if you are not 150% sure.
Do not post offenses, impersonation, subtle cheats or things that can be explained by lag.

first of all you ain't the boss of me second of all 2 people can have the same ip my 2 friends do and they play ac and 3rd of all i have proof that i am better then my friend that hacked. 2 demos right there. so watch the fucking things
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 13, 11:51PM)John Daniels Wrote: your a complete dumbass GG

You're a complete dumb-ass.
......That what you meant?

(03 Apr 13, 11:51PM)John Daniels Wrote: And yes so what if i admit my lag causes me too shoot through walls,jealous, if it wasn''t for the lag i would be a perfect player so just get over yourselves. blah blah blah i was asleep at the time of it happening

Bullshit. There is no such thing as a perfect player. And you are at the same time asking for help, and being rude to everyone responding to you.

Personally, I think you have a shitty attitude. And coming from me, that's saying something. I think you being blacklisted was a good call.
GTFO.

Also: This thread is not for your personal BS.
Again: GTFO!
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 13, 12:20AM)Boomhauer Wrote:
(03 Apr 13, 11:51PM)John Daniels Wrote: your a complete dumbass GG

You're a complete dumb-ass.
......That what you meant?

(03 Apr 13, 11:51PM)John Daniels Wrote: And yes so what if i admit my lag causes me too shoot through walls,jealous, if it wasn''t for the lag i would be a perfect player so just get over yourselves. blah blah blah i was asleep at the time of it happening

Bullshit. There is no such thing as a perfect player. And you are at the same time asking for help, and being rude to everyone responding to you.

Personally, I think you have a shitty attitude. And coming from me, that's saying something. I think you being blacklisted was a good call.
GTFO.

Also: This thread is not for your personal BS.
Again: GTFO!

well me getting blacklisted just cause a friend has same ip as me is unfair i already showed u that i play better, them him shooting through a wall and already proved it wasn't me so just because he has same ip i get in trouble for it, well you guys suck you think its hack over lag thats pretty sad, and just cause i download the proper ac client and have lagg internet it's my fault well then ban me then though it will be for a fucked up reason, and forgot to mention he rang up and told me this and now i am super pissed off
Thanks given by:
^Stop derailing this thread.

Mod, split the thread please, thanks.
Thanks given by:
Here for reference, nothing more.
Thanks given by: