Servers to Watch Out For...
So as I was wandering through the subterranean meadowlands of AC recently you can imagine my excitement when I found one of the better servers out there, known to provide a solid game or three, and my subsequent orgasmic enjoyment when I was provided by gameplay worth a cataclysmic shallywagon and more as soon as I connected. The likes of which you'd have thunk was not to be seen in AC in AGES. Alas my newfound happiness was not to be enjoyed for long. Before you could say Upper Booty the admin was talking smack on a good player named methamphetamine, most likely an alias but nonetheless, because their server doesn't "promote" drugs. Awww such a sad story. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. People connect from all over the world. They choose different names for different reason. Unless the name is Hitler or some shit, and the server owner is say Jewish... then you ain't got shit. I, being the perennial Hunger Games CHAMPION THAT I AM, defended aforementioned player, even going so far as to express my solidarity with them by changing my name to |KH|Cocaine. Well no sooner than a dolphin glide through a wave of shark infested crackwater would you have it that I am subsequently vote-banned. Naturally I was going to let this go, but upon checking the server-list I realized that the server still doesn't show, even grayed out... So that got me wondering. Either AC has changed so much that servers you're banned from don't show on the list (which is fking stupid tbh) or Mr. rampagio has an alias / hoe-daddy named DM (wtf-ever his hoe name is) that forces people to live up to their own self proscribed moral and ethical standards in order to connect to an online game that is played by a bunch of people subscribing to different beliefs around the world.

i.e.

long-story short I am pissed as hell that I got banned for a fucking name, and methampheti-nut, whoever the hell that mfker is, got kicked for his name. On the basis of "We don't promote drugs on THIS server"

Gee fking golly. One would think you'd promote skills above all else on your server. meth-a-nut was owning too... or was that the reason you kicked him Mr. Admin? Oh yeeeeeah.... that's probably it! Good job bro.

Before I forget (badass Slipknot song btw) the server was called open|server1 - camping allowed. Always was a good server... unless this shit keeps up.
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 13, 03:57AM)MorganKell Wrote: ...
i think the same too :d
Thanks given by:
Great read as always. I don't know what it is about AC but a lot of touchiness seem to come out here. Sure, server=castle and admin has the final word, but one wonders why the upset over such a little thing.
Thanks given by:
Meh. I said I'd rape them on the forums and I've held true to my word i.e. talked some forum shit. It's not like it matters cuz it's a shit server to begin with admined by a fruit cake named DM i.e. an alias more than likely but idgaf. Fuck with MK shit...
Thanks given by:
Cockgobblin' crybaby admins say werd!

I take amphetamines everyday prescribed to me for ADD.
ban me now!!!!
Thanks given by:
If certain Mr. Rampagio is me, I really don't know what are u talking about, MK. But, bare in mind that rules for the servers are set by server owners and admins follow the guide lines of server owners. I think there are at least few server owners that don't want any type of drugs mentioned on their servers.
Thanks given by:
Which servers?

U can play on Silvercloud all u want, i dont give a shit
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 13, 04:54AM)Jg99 Wrote: Which servers?

U can play on Silvercloud all u want, i dont give a shit

Stop advertising your servers...
Thanks given by:
Nvm.

Pming you, MK
Thanks given by:
watch out for SilverCloud ™ guys.

you can have admin btw, james said its chill.
Thanks given by:
Hello, MorganKell and thanks for that concerning post.

Let me lay down a few rules we do have on OPEN:
1. Intentional team killing will not be tolerated (You may be kicked for excessive team killing)
2. Like a few other servers, we do not allow bad language, insults or promotion of drug use, dating/sex site advertisments. ie; "Guys you gotta smoke this go to: **************.com"
3. Unlike other servers, we DO allow camping.
4. We do not tolerate illegal discussions such as pirating movies, etc.

Please keep in mind that the OPEN server is OPEN to everyone at all ages. Kids play there.

Now onto the issue you decided to raise here at the forums:
I apologize that you and your friend were banned from the server. I was actually not aware of it as I can see nothing in my admin report log.

Please note that we do have a few new moderators, one of them in training is DM. He probably banned the client with the "meth" name because we had someone with a similar name about a month ago trying to get "kids" to go to websites that sell drugs, weapons, bombs, etc, and frankly... that is not what our server is for.

As far as using drug based names: We have allowed these sorts of names; however, they started to become an issue on our server because of the reasons stated above; plus, when someone sees a name like "ISmokePot", someone else will yell out "I know a good place you can buy some good pot!", and again, that is not what our server is for.

I understand that OPEN can be fairly strict right now, but please bare with us as we are taking our guests ideas and trying to use those ideas to make new rules that would give everyone an advantage.

Now in the future, if you have a problem, demand to one of our mods that you want to speak with me or Kenny (the owner), and I will assure you that neither of us will crap on you, unless you carry a terrible attitude that you did in your post.

Now the final bit: I honestly see no reason why drug-based names should be banned because it doesn't necessarily mean you are advertising drugs and after all, we do allow names like "yomomma".

I have decided that (and will inform Kenny about this), that you may feel free to use whatever names you want as long as they do not contain illegal URL's, illegal website titles, or insulting/offensive language such as the "f" word or "r" word, because after all, we are all mature here.

If you have anymore issues in the future, please feel free to PM me, or speak to me on AC.

Again, I apologize that you and your friend were temp-banned and since I have no record of it and the mod that banned you both failed to report it to me, I will make them rip up whatever they wrote down about you and meth, and you are both free to play on our servers again with your original names.

I hope this clears it all up and in the future: Don't bash us because it is quite childish. Let's be adult here and talk it out one on one. *cheers* :)
Thanks given by: