OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules
(28 Apr 13, 03:51AM)Woolly Wrote: :(

This server upsets me.. because of your ban of illegalness of all kinds me and my CLA buddies can't have a nice game of dice in the well.

Dont worry, your not the only one, MK http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6657.html and myself got bashed on too ;(
Thanks given by:
Woolly has to understand that I am not making the rules up as I go along, nor am I the only Admin who deals with the situations. Myself and the other admins/mods on OPEN all handle the server in the same way, using the guidelines put down for us by the server owner.

I am doing my best to make a few changes for the better; however, if there is something I cannot change or solve, you are more then welcome to approach Kenny and he will be glad to help.

As for the "illegalness"... I am not changing the "No illegal activity rule", because I do not have any authority to do so. Please see Kenny if you really want that changed, but you might get a non-surprising answer.

Furthermore, I highly doubt that even the AC Developers would appreciate cyber-crime occurring through their master server.

Also about that link: As stated in that post somewhere, I mentioned that there is no record of the ban and they are cleared, and able to play on OPEN. Either the public called the vote and it was passed too quickly, or a moderator banned the users and didn't report it to the Admins, which then the ban record must be thrown out, and the players allowed back onto the server.

If you have been banned from OPEN and are not sure why, or feel it was wrongfully done by a moderator/admin, please let me know (even if it was by me), or Kenny and we can talk about it one on one and get to the bottom of it. But also keep in mind that I do keep a ban log, screenshots/demos and reports, so generally when we do make a decision to ban someone, it is for a good reason.
Thanks given by:
(01 May 13, 02:10AM)Jack Wrote:
Thanks given by:
(29 Apr 13, 02:09PM)DrauL Wrote: Actually RAMPAGE is known as gRamps in game.

Or {BoB}R-^-MPAGE depending where he is playing I think. :) , but seriously. OPEN is a decently popular server and probably has had some acting up as of late, and... rampage.wd, felt the need to bring it up here to the community!
Thanks given by: