The unwritten rules of the game: some questions
I f1 the vote to close this thread.
Thanks given by:
Don't close it, i have a question i was in a hi-skill server and an admin was bored of the map and took his admin and voted the map he wanted, i told him it was admin abuse, he didn't care at all he told me to report him i told him i Will and he disconnected, ten he came Back and kick me his reason "noob", i think some people don't deserve the power of the admin.
Thanks given by:
lol. owned
i never knew that!
Thanks given by:
respect to all you AC players out there keeping the game goin u no its a tough game man i respect what u do and i think its great man.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 02:39AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Don't close it, i have a question i was in a hi-skill server and an admin was bored of the map and took his admin and voted the map he wanted, i told him it was admin abuse, he didn't care at all he told me to report him i told him i Will and he disconnected, ten he came Back and kick me his reason "noob", i think some people don't deserve the power of the admin.

Go talk to Drakas. #woop-clan on gamesurge or http://hi-skill.us/info/
Thanks given by:
You sure it wasn't TKTF?
Thanks given by:
(05 Sep 10, 09:02PM)LaNterN Wrote: You sure it wasn't TKTF?

it was CTF
Thanks given by:
If someone is good enough that no-one can kill him then it's time you voted yourself to the other team and had a go at it. ;)
Thanks given by:
>.>
which is only possible if the opposite team has less players.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 11:09PM)Xeoncross Wrote: If someone is good enough that no-one can kill him then it's time you voted yourself to the other team and had a go at it. ;)

Thankful people:: MorganKell
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 10, 03:39AM)MorganKell Wrote:
(07 Sep 10, 11:09PM)Xeoncross Wrote: If someone is good enough that no-one can kill him then it's time you voted yourself to the other team and had a go at it. ;)

Thankful people:: MorganKell, Undead
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 10, 11:18PM)Acropolips Wrote: ...but generally as a rule, well known players do not behave badly in ladder servers because it would show on their ladder record anyway, so I go on and listen to them.

Now you see it is not always the case.

Well, good going Undead ;) Maybe, who knows, soon you will get banned from hi-skill servers as well ;)

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 10, 12:41PM)P@ndel Wrote:
(02 Sep 10, 11:18PM)Acropolips Wrote: ...but generally as a rule, well known players do not behave badly in ladder servers because it would show on their ladder record anyway, so I go on and listen to them.

Now you see it is not always the case.

Well, good going Undead ;) Maybe, who knows, soon you will get banned from hi-skill servers as well ;)

P@ndel

no one likes you
Thanks given by:
By "no one" you mean yourself?

Also, you can't stay on topic, can you? ;)

Anyway, i think Drakas should see this topic since this happened on one of his servers.

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
Offtopic alert begins:
Why do you sign every post?
Offtopic ends.
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 10, 09:19PM)P@ndel Wrote: By "no one" you mean yourself?

Anyway, i think Drakas should see this topic since this happened on one of his servers.

P@ndel

By "no one" i mean anybody with half a brain.

MusicM@n10
Thanks given by:

P@ndel

plz go ragequit oNe and make a clan with cheaters in it.

oh wait ...
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 10, 07:52AM)Undead Wrote: plz go ragequit oNe and make a clan with cheaters in it.

oh wait ...

Oh, you poor guy, still cannot believe and get over with me quitting oNe? Oh that is so cute x)

Getting your ass pwned by a player you don't know much about... Yesss!!! He MUST be a cheater!!! ;)

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 10, 07:52AM)Undead Wrote:

P@ndel

oh wait ...

Oh sorry, if i knew what trouble powning ur ass brings with, i'd never have done it. Please baby get all the demos of my gameplay, and report me if you like to. I am really curious about what reasons you will give: "He gibbed me, he cheats".
Btw, for the most ppl are noobs players who dont proove their level, but for me a real noob is a guy who cant accept loosing and start accusing of hacking. Nothing to add baby
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 10, 02:34PM)mezzo Wrote:
(09 Sep 10, 07:52AM)Undead Wrote:

P@ndel

oh wait ...

Oh sorry, if i knew what trouble powning ur ass brings with, i'd never have done it. Please baby get all the demos of my gameplay, and report me if you like to. I am really curious about what reasons you will give: "He gibbed me, he cheats".
Btw, for the most ppl are noobs players who dont proove their level, but for me a real noob is a guy who cant accept loosing and start accusing of hacking. Nothing to add baby

Bieber much?
Thanks given by:
ah btw, .Al!ve''~s|D = Mezzo'' , not as0m fucker ><
Thanks given by:
mezzo: i wasn't talking to you, you're an average french kid who plays 6 hours a day and is still completely shit, i'm talking about mystered lol
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 04:47AM)Undead Wrote: mezzo: i wasn't talking to you, you're an average french kid who plays 6 hours a day and is still completely shit, i'm talking about mystered lol

Thats just like you. When you dont know how to answer, insult everyone who is "wrong" in your opinion. You start again with behaving like a spastic, like i remember right it was you who destroyed the last x2 inter by complaining insulting teamkilling and crying "i start to teamkill my teammate, because i am sure he is somebody else" ; "You are a spastic because you dont use your real name". "You cheat because your sniper is better than mine" ("...and vote ban player X: Reason HACKER F1") This is the way you behave when a guy you dont know much about powns you with about 4 flags and ratio >6 about 5 min remaining. Btw, you weren't better, you also just joined our server, i did NOT invited you to come in. "I only stop talking when you tell me who you are" ; "Go to IRC i wanna check out who you are". You are no serious high leveled ac player, you are a spastic who starts offences and flame wars against ppl you know/dont know when you haven't got a good mood atm. And this was the deal about 95% the times i have been with you on one server.
In short, get friends, get a girlfriend, get a family. You interpretate too much into this suck game. Its ficitional, nothing real. Only that some ppl from all around the world meet there to have a bit fun together. But you come and try to destroy fun and try to beat everything that you get pissed about.
At the end, kid if you dont know much about a thing, try to research a bit before telling some shit around, just stfu! Pandel did not found r|D. LOrdz art and mystered did. NOBODY knew that mystered has such disrespect to begin to use cheats. Dont blame anyone now. because you just dont know the fucking story. Nobody knew about mystered, there were only some ppl who have had some doubts on his gameplay. Like i did, who reported him. and with some help of two friends we got to knew that this certain guy was him. TRY TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THINGS YOU ARE NOOB AT.

In short, you mad, bro.
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 09:26AM)mezzo Wrote: In short, you mad, bro.
OOOOOHH SSSHIIIII -

I'm giggling IRL.
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 04:47AM)Undead Wrote: mezzo: i wasn't talking to you, you're an average french kid who plays 6 hours a day and is still completely shit, i'm talking about mystered lol

I shall repeat:
(09 Sep 10, 10:43AM)P@ndel Wrote: Getting your ass pwned by a player you don't know much about...

French? Kid? 6 hours? Completely shit? You must be talking about Mystered, not Mezzo, who is from Germany, is way older (and mature ;) ) than you, plays for no more than at most 3-4 hours after, unlike some, he comes from school, and, yes, pwns your ass ;) Otherwise, you just proved, for another countless time, that you are just another useless troll who has nothing to do in his life other than to talk BS ;)

So, my advice to you, my little friend, get a life, or at leas t a girl friend, seriously ;)

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
Methinks some people got trolled.
UNDEAD HAS SWEATER.
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 10:45AM)JMM Wrote:
(10 Sep 10, 09:26AM)mezzo Wrote: In short, you mad, bro.
OOOOOHH SSSHIIIII -

I'm giggling IRL.

<3 u JMM. Most meaningful comment of this discussion.
Thanks given by: