Blacklists
Okay, I will admit to that I have been trolling on SOME SERVERS! NOT ALL OF THEM.. I only come on AC to play Gema, And I got banned from a few of them for tkilling by accident. Like 1 of the blacklists was because I killed a guy with like 5 health and he was next to me. It was an accident and I said sorry. Do you guys believe in second chances? If so can I get 1 on atleast 1 gema server so I have something to play when I'm online? Heres a picture of the blacklists.

[Image: 1zmdy4o_th.png]
Thanks given by:
gimme ur ip
Thanks given by:
Private messaged it.
Thanks given by:
The owner of the server you are blacklisted on ([SODA]___ME___ by name) runs a very large blacklist file with a lot of range bans. It was possibly an unintentional blacklist. However, Jg99 is an admin on his server, so it will be taken care of if it was in fact untintentional.
Thanks given by:
I am inactive on AC now, but I will still be in the community. I will play Ac again in possibly a few months
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 03:00AM)Jg99 Wrote: I am inactive on AC now, but I will still be in the community. I will play Ac again in possibly a few months

Could I turn this into an "BB Jg99" thread? lol jk
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 03:00AM)Jg99 Wrote: I am inactive on AC now, but I will still be in the community. I will play Ac again in possibly a few months
what will ac do without its savior.

Anywho. It seems you're also BLed on the Exodus server (that first server is Exodus TOSOK). Bugboy1028 (one of the server admins) will look into it and see what's up.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 03:34AM)PhaNtom Wrote:

Could I turn this into an "BB Jg99" thread? lol jk

hehe

I hope u get un banned nate on other servers
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 04:11AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I'm Sexy And You knows it.

Anywho. It seems you're also BLed on the Exodus server (that first server is Exodus TOSOK). Bugboy1028 (one of the server admins) will look into it and see what's up.

Nate_0976, may I have your IP in pm?
Thanks given by:
I was just looking and whoever banned me from 1 of the gema servers I appreciate it. I'll message u my ip bugboy.. Thanks for looking into this. Like I said I have been doing some trolling a couple months back but it was a autoban no warnings ect. I promise never to do it again if I get a second chance.
Thanks given by:
uh, what's that "AssaultCube_v1101 dmg" file in the background?
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 06:34AM)Orynge Wrote: uh, what's that "AssaultCube_v1101 dmg" file in the background?
Thats the file for mac that you need to open to install AC.
Thanks given by:
<ACIRCBotCTF>21 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - [08-jan-2013 16:28:09] |MsD|Nate, Threating (Added by Bugboy1028)

As of now, We're not lifting the blacklist ban from Exodus servers until I looked at the logs.

[xx.x.xxx.x] |MsD|Nate says: 'leaf you ban me you will wish you hadnt'
CHATþxx.x.xxx.xþ|MsD|NateþRVSFþ0þleaf you ban me you will wish you hadnt

[xx.x.xxx.x] |MsD|Nate says: 'blacklist me idiot.'
CHATþxx.x.xxx.xþ|MsD|NateþRVSFþ0þblacklist me idiot.

[xx.x.xxx.x] |MsD|Nate says: 'u will wish you didn't'
CHATþxx.x.xxx.xþ|MsD|NateþRVSFþ0þu will wish you didn't

[xx.x.xxx.x] |MsD|Nate says: 'have fun being banned from ac.'
CHATþxx.x.xxx.xþ|MsD|NateþRVSFþ0þhave fun being banned from ac.

Would you mind to explain?

I also have full log file with this being part of it.

I was "Leaf_Eater" and "Mr.***hole".

Edit: Removed IP
Thanks given by:
In [SODA]___ME___ Gema server you can't kill, becuase you get banned in these servers, also if you didn't read the MOTD one rule says "Don't kill in gema".
You need to respect that rule, you can't do nothing, also, if you open this thread for notice us about this, we can do something but is ___ME___ server, he have his own server rules.

PD: Nice screenshot, you have been bl'd in 7 servers
Thanks given by:
You didn't by any chance use the name NEAL at one point, did you?
Thanks given by:
I never used neals name, But I got banned from Leafs server for using this famous guys name... Dietrich But I was "trolling" which I told you guys. And then they got all offensive and said they were going to blacklist me even tho I changed my name back to what it was. I told everyone I was sorry and no 1 listens. So everytime that guy see's me he says "lucky I don't blacklist you".

Yo bugboy Could you send me a screenshot of what the log says? I hardly remember what else I did wrong.. I need to refresh my memory. If thats even possible.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 03:40PM)Nate_0976 Wrote: Yo bugboy Could you send me a screenshot of what the log says? I hardly remember what else I did wrong.. I need to refresh my memory. If thats even possible.

lol that small log seems pretty clear?
Thanks given by:
Dayum. All gema servers, besides one.
Thanks given by:
I gave 2 people in here my ip.. Only you 2 people have it.. Which 1 of you are hitting me off.. It's fucking annoying and I'll fuck up ur harddrive if you keep doing it so stop... 1 of you are hitting me off and I get a call from my provider every time you do it saying you hit me off.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 03:40PM)Nate_0976 Wrote: I never used neals name, But I got banned from Leafs server for using this famous guys name... Dietrich
Impersonation...gg.

Duuuuuuude you troll? Csb
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 05:01PM)Nate_0976 Wrote: It's fucking annoying and I'll fuck up ur harddrive if you keep doing it so stop.

Threatening hacks on an AC forum is stupid.

In regard to being "hit off", your IP is in plain sight, Bugboy1028 posted it here:
Bugboy1028 Wrote:[xx.x.xxx.x] |MsD|Nate says: 'leaf you ban me you will wish you hadnt'
CHATþxx.x.xxx.xþ|MsD|NateþRVSFþ0þleaf you ban me you will wish you hadnt

Edit: Removed IP.
Thanks given by:
IP removed in the posts.
If we need it its logged.

And do keep it civil or this thread will be closed.
Thanks given by:
Well, it's a little to fucking late opensource... EVERY TIME I GO ON AC I GET HIT OFF THANKS FOR HIM POSTING IT...
Thanks given by:
Nate_0976 Wrote:Well, it's a little to fucking late opensource... EVERY TIME I GO ON AC I GET HIT OFF THANKS FOR HIM POSTING IT...

OpenSource Wrote:And do keep it civil or this thread will be closed.
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 10:08PM)Nate_0976 Wrote: Well, it's a little to fucking late opensource... EVERY TIME I GO ON AC I GET HIT OFF THANKS FOR HIM POSTING IT...
..."hit off"?

Wut. Are you BLed from more servers now?
Thanks given by:
Sorry OpenSource!

Also....

I have full logfile if you wants it look at, nate
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 13, 10:08PM)Nate_0976 Wrote: Well, it's a little to fucking late opensource... EVERY TIME I GO ON AC I GET HIT OFF THANKS FOR HIM POSTING IT...
Maybe this freaking caps lock shit get you banned.
I just tried to fix some errors in the thread, no need to swear at me.

To make it clear to everyone: I do not take shit, nor here, in game or on irc.

Try to talk to ppl owning the server, or try playing some real modes like ctf.
Thanks given by:
Nate, PLEASE calm down.

I will warp it up right here.

Any moderators, please close this thread.

Nate, I'm at my vacation place and showing IP for people to DDOS doesn't work.

Once again, close this thread.

Nate, if you wants to continue this, Take it to PM.
Thanks given by:
what does hit off mean lol
Thanks given by:
Maybe he's getting handies under the table
Thanks given by: