Unexpected change of plans
Hey, just wanted you guys to know that I won't be able to play AC for a long time. My mother smashed my computer yesterday, taking out all of my projects, and other AC related materials with it.

Hopefully I'll return in the near future, but until then... I'll miss you guys.

AC's Wolf Soldier, signing out.
Thanks given by:
wat
Thanks given by:
computer smashed? disgusting.
Thanks given by:
Lol. That's rather... unfortunate. Come back soon!
Thanks given by:
What happened to your mom, afterwards?
Thanks given by:
:'(
Thanks given by:
Y DID UR MOM DO THAT??????????????????????????????????????????
thats
Thanks given by:
Literally smashed it? The tower and the monitor? Or was it a laptop? Was this intentional?
Thanks given by:
Insightful and eloquent as always, Jg99.
Thanks given by:
http://www.cobiansoft.com/cobianbackup.htm
Thanks given by:
holy crap demon, i hope that we both can have a match.
in addition, my mon tried to smash my computer too, my laptop still alive!!!
Thanks given by:
well okay then
Thanks given by:
That's such a bummer.
Thanks given by:
I think you're being unfair to your mom here, I highly doubted that the smashing was unannounced and that it happened caus you were praying too much in the past weeks...
Kinda sux thou, I'll give you that. I hate to say this but, you are the one to blame here mate: if you know your mom doesn't mess around, do not mess around with her...
Thanks given by:
SMASH!
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 01:20AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Literally smashed it? The tower and the monitor? Or was it a laptop? Was this intentional?

Tower and all was smashed, and yes it was intentional.

(05 Mar 13, 02:56AM)DarKnight Wrote: holy crap demon, i hope that we both can have a match.
in addition, my mon tried to smash my computer too, my laptop still alive!!!

Yeah, hopefully in the near future we'll be able to match sometime.

(05 Mar 13, 02:04PM)ElCrema Wrote: I think you being unfair to mom here, I highly doubted that the smashing was unannounced and that it happened caus you were praying too much in the past weeks...
Kinda sux thou, I'll give you that. I hate to say this but, you are to one to blame here mate: if you know your mom doesn't mess around, do not mess around with her...

I understand your point, but I didn't do anything to provoke her. Nor did I do anything wrong for her to get as mad as she did to just up and decide to take my own computer and just smash it... :\
Thanks given by:
Get her to pay for yo' stuff!
Thanks given by:
Edit: Removed stupid meme.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 08:21PM)PhaNtom Wrote: meme
Bad meme is bad.
Thanks given by:
lol how can you even fuck up that meme
Thanks given by:
It was intentionally stupid. I wanted to see what Shadz would say...not
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 07:28PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I understand your point, but I didn't do anything to provoke her. Nor did I do anything wrong for her to get as mad as she did to just up and decide to take my own computer and just smash it... :\

Amusing. I have nothing but verbal violence and mockery on my mind when I read stuff like this. You've no shame in sharing mommy took your toy away but shame to share what you did. So amusing.
Thanks given by:
Misty wtf do you have against Wolf? I think it's clear he is the victim here.
I can't think of a reason a mature adult would destroy something (of a non-offensive, non-threatening nature) instead of simply confiscating it.
And I can't believe they didn't know the value of a computer. (monetary and otherwise)
Thanks given by:
I really don't think we need to get into an argument over this.
Bye wolf, come back soon, that's all.

Edit: Speaking of unexpected, RIP Hugo :(.
Thanks given by:
yo mums needs to learn a sense of value, i take it you are American?
Thanks given by:
You made it even more amusing, mister cheater.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 07:28PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(05 Mar 13, 02:04PM)ElCrema Wrote: ...

I understand your point, but I didn't do anything to provoke her. Nor did I do anything wrong for her to get as mad as she did to just up and decide to take my own computer and just smash it... :\

I was just messing with you, bro. Relle sorry for your machine and for your deranged mom, never had any episode like yours, but I understand the felling and the frustration :/
Although I still have the feeling you pulled some sort of crazy stunt to get your mother in computer smashing state of mind :P
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 11:12PM)Misty Wrote:
(05 Mar 13, 07:28PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I understand your point, but I didn't do anything to provoke her. Nor did I do anything wrong for her to get as mad as she did to just up and decide to take my own computer and just smash it... :\

Amusing. I have nothing but verbal violence and mockery on my mind when I read stuff like this. You've no shame in sharing mommy took your toy away but shame to share what you did. So amusing.
Oh hello 'Punk Bitch'. Honesly I don't quite understand why you insist on being a little snob for no reason. But I laugh at your stupidity. ;)

(05 Mar 13, 11:31PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Misty wtf do you have against Wolf? I think it's clear he is the victim here.
I can't think of a reason a mature adult would destroy something (of a non-offensive, non-threatening nature) instead of simply confiscating it.
And I can't believe they didn't know the value of a computer. (monetary and otherwise)
Thank you!!! :3

(06 Mar 13, 12:17AM)Vermi Wrote: yo mums needs to learn a sense of value, i take it you are American?
Yes Vermi, I am an American. Also, thank you for agreeing.

(06 Mar 13, 02:15AM)ElCrema Wrote:
(05 Mar 13, 07:28PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(05 Mar 13, 02:04PM)ElCrema Wrote: ...

I was just messing with you, bro. Relle sorry for your machine and for your deranged mom, never had any episode like yours, but I understand the felling and the frustration :/
Although I still have the feeling you pulled some sort of crazy stunt to get your mother in computer smashing state of mind :P

Oh I had no idea. But yeah, I'm still innocent . :3
Thanks given by:
It was probably that time of month again.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 13, 03:59AM)Ballistic Wrote: It was probably that time of month again.

Rofl I wish..
Thanks given by: