Unexpected change of plans
Now why would you want that?
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 13, 03:09AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Oh hello 'Punk Bitch'. Honesly I don't quite understand why you insist on being a little snob for no reason. But I laugh at your stupidity. ;)

WITTY COMEBACK THERE WOLF I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR REBUTTAL
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Seems like the stupid one is yo mamma.

Lovingly,
a 12 year old reply
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 13, 04:15AM)lucky Wrote: Now why would you want that?

I wouldn't . It's a figure of speech.
(06 Mar 13, 04:42AM)Cemer Wrote:
(06 Mar 13, 03:09AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Oh hello 'Punk Bitch'. Honesly I don't quite understand why you insist on being a little snob for no reason. But I laugh at your stupidity. ;)

WITTY COMEBACK THERE WOLF I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR REBUTTAL

Do I get a cookie?!
(06 Mar 13, 05:36AM)Misty Wrote: Seems like the stupid one is yo mamma.

Lovingly,
a 12 year old reply

Gotta give ya that one. It made me laugh. XD
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 13, 11:31PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: mature adult would destroy something. (monetary and otherwise)

Key word Mature... Felix I am not talking smack about your mom.... sooo......... We are all supposed to be here for playing a video game... just saying :( practice what you may preach OR NOT :(
Thanks given by:
Yelling and being frustrated is one thing. Being physically violent and breaking things is another. One child can't raise another.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 13, 02:10PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Yelling and being frustrated is one thing. Being physically violent and breaking things is another. One child can't raise another.

Agreed.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 13, 12:07PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote:
(05 Mar 13, 11:31PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: mature adult would destroy something. (monetary and otherwise)

Key word Mature... Felix I am not talking smack about your mom.... sooo......... We are all supposed to be here for playing a video game... just saying :( practice what you may preach OR NOT :(

What is the point of this post...?
Thanks given by:
There is no point because, YOLO
Thanks given by:
I can only guess what she was thinking when she did that, and even more important I don't believe anything you could have possibly done to upset her, may be a reason to react that way.

But on the bright side it was te computer and not your head.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 13, 04:55AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: I can only guess what she was thinking when she did that, and even more important I don't believe anything you could have possibly done to upset her, may be a reason to react that way.

But on the bright side it was te computer and not your head.

Good point. :3
Thanks given by:
Ouch.
Come back soon mate, see you around!
Hope it gets better with your mother too.
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 13, 01:57PM)Nuts Wrote: Ouch.
Come back soon mate, see you around!
Hope it gets better with your mother too.

Hey thanks man. And so far things are fairly good so far. Though this thread is totally useless now that I found out my mom just hid the blasted thing (I had a hunch, but wasn't too sure considering my mom's mood). All I can do now is just sit back and play the waiting game, until she decides I can get the computer back.

So in short...

I'M SAVED!
Thanks given by:

You only thought your computer had been smashed? ._.'

Dat proof.
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 13, 03:18PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: You only thought your computer had been smashed? ._.'

LIARRRRRRRRRRRRR
Thanks given by:
[Image: IvIKuZ4.jpg]

Learn to respect your mother and don't drive her to threaten to destroy the things she bought for you.

To quote Bill Cosby "You know, I brought you in this world, and I can take you out. And it don't make no difference to me, I'll make another one look just like you."
Thanks given by:
Dupe account ^
Thanks given by:
how can you not tell if your computer is damaged or not
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 13, 10:51PM)Cemer Wrote: how can you not tell if your computer is damaged or not

D3M0NW0LF Wrote:hid the blasted thing
how do i read/format sentences like im > 18
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 13, 11:02PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: how do i read/format sentences like im > 18

idk im < 18
Thanks given by:
:/
Thanks given by:
(12 Mar 13, 01:49AM)DarKnight Wrote:

Real or Photoshop/GIMP?
Thanks given by:
(12 Mar 13, 04:02AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Real or Photoshop/GIMP?

wow a great image made in photoshop!!
Thanks given by: