I got blacklisted too, I made this:
[Image: BaRJy19.png]
Can I play 1.2 now?
Thanks given by:
You had:
Quote:Once Shot...
One Opportunity...
A Chance To Seize...
All the great things AC has to offer. You blew your chance, your opportunity, your one shot!
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 13, 12:19AM)ikljo Wrote: You had:
Quote:Once Shot...
One Opportunity...
A Chance To Seize...
All the great things AC has to offer. You blew your chance, your opportunity, your one shot!
Yeah, has OSOK taught you nothing?
Thanks given by:
Ok guys.
Let the child alone now:

How can i do it?
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 13, 01:05AM)1Cap Wrote: Ok guys.
Let the child alone now:

How can i do it?
Nice website! Check out mine http://www.cwla.org/voice/0807obesity.htm !!111!!
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 13, 03:21AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Nice website! Check out mine http://www.cwla.org/voice/0807obesity.htm !!111!!
Well hello Abigail Darwin.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 13, 06:55PM)ThePro Wrote: Dude, just leave AC. AC thinks theyre wanted and popular, but there just *****. The AC player base is gonna die anyway. They arent friendly to their players, not giving them chances even though they will die out.

Ma friend, leave the game like me after not getting chances of justice. They will learn their lessons.

Nope they wont but we will unfortunately.
Anyway, don't let these guys judge you as if they were better than you. Just change IP and play fair.
lol@xenon giving moral lessons
Thanks given by:
HA!
Much better that the "Why me ban?" threads from a while ago. I have to admit that I kinda missed they guy, he puts out some priceless threads, gotta give him that...
Thanks given by:
awwwww...I feel a bit sorry for them. They must be desperate to having made that video. Poor guys, just stay strong.

PS: Do not let them play again.
Thanks given by:
I agree: Adolescence is a condition created in the twentieth century.
The use of computers in Brazil has grown in recent years. It is very easy for children and adolescents have access to internet. They use cyber cafes.
This here is very cheap. Unfortunately a lower educational instruction brings a more libertarian behavior. These AC players believe they can use resources to overcome the "enemies" in the game. These children and adolescents see rivalry at all. I agree that this is not a virtue! But believe me, it's not through malice!
I'm explaining briefly. I'm not justifying their attitude, but explaining the reasons. I see the forum, MODS, the DEV's game, everything as a single system and symbiotic. The way we deal with cheaters reflected in how they react, for example. What we do and what we fail to do, counts! I have some ideas:
I believe that the AC should face it, we have problem with players using cheaters and scripts!
Proportionally believe that there are few players who know about the forum. And the forum is the main source of information about the game. Currently, the forum is the game. "For the joy of the king!"
Put an advertisement in the game talking about the forum! But put prominently and clearly!
And / or. Put a clear explanation of what is considered wrong in the game and the consequences of that (put it in the game!). Example in the opening game. Ex:
"This game have automated systems and a team of people who will punish players who use cheater. For more information on how to be a good player and what you dont have to do, visit:
"http://www.myfavoritegameandimagoodguy.com""
Plus, I would say that the responsible on a clan player's is the clan leader. If the player is caught with cheater or doing anything against the game, should be expelled from the clan instantly. Cheater, impersonating...
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 13, 12:18AM)alexandree Wrote: pls sorry me Retire me of Blacklist
Don't worry, your ban ends on the 29 Feb 2013
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 13, 12:18AM)alexandree Wrote: And -LeXuS- Stop with hack he is good man now he have fps 1.300 +++
Did anyone else find this funnier than the video?
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 13, 08:04AM)Orynge Wrote:
(26 Feb 13, 12:18AM)alexandree Wrote: And -LeXuS- Stop with hack he is good man now he have fps 1.300 +++
Did anyone else find this funnier than the video?

The new NarcotiK ? :P

also this one:
(27 Feb 13, 06:22AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Don't worry, your ban ends on the 29 Feb 2013
Thanks given by:
pls jamz retire of bl pls pls

give me a opportunity
Thanks given by:
[Image: fc74242_huehue.jpg]

jamz gibe forgiveness pls
Thanks given by:
I learned from my mistakes excuse me me a opportunity all I ask
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 13, 03:07AM)alexandree Wrote: pls jamz retire of bl pls pls

can you stop? This is your consequence for your action, like i said you dont have the balls to say the truth in public, i suggest you stop bothering jamz and spamming about:
(01 Mar 13, 03:07AM)alexandree Wrote: pls pls one opurtunity more

sure, he wont let you another *opportunity*

wow dude, your english sucks...
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 13, 03:20AM)#DrP|DarKnight Wrote: wow dude, your english sucks...
He's Brazilian, so English is not his first language.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 13, 03:24AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(01 Mar 13, 03:20AM)#DrP|DarKnight Wrote: wow dude, your english sucks...
He's Brazilian, so English is not his first language.

hehe... I know but he needs another translator :d
Thanks given by:
i not use translator I have 13 Years omg
Thanks given by:
*i dont* you mean :p
Thanks given by: