Jamz Please help me

Jamz Sorry me I am back Play assault cube 10 , 12day and I no have List why?
I no play assault cube 2 years

And -LeXuS- Stop with hack he is good man now he have fps 1.300 +++
pls sorry me Retire me of Blacklist I can not stand it anymore I learned from my mistakes

By : Pri3sT Bye
Thanks given by:
I can't what enough.

The video was a nice touch, though. Points for creativity.
Thanks given by:
no1 cares about cheating attention whores
Thanks given by:
....kbye
Thanks given by:
Video created By : LeXuS
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 13, 12:31AM)Jg99 Wrote: no1 cares about cheating attention whores
FTFY, can't leave you out now can we <3
Thanks given by:
insert jamz photo in gooby plz
Thanks given by:
Somebody help me! please! I can not stop laughing!!
I'm going to die here! I'm rolling on the floor laughing!!
aff ..
Just push a little children Panic!
lol
i think only 10 or 11 forum members here we'll be playing AC in a few months.
All others players will be in the BL.
And in most other 4 or 5 months only Mods and Devs we'll be playing!
.New version, new fórum, new hope.
...Edited:
Pri3sT and Lexus. Expect the new version to be ready. Change the name, change the Ip and change your mind. Train hard and help the game to grow, ie: Help us to take of cheaters in this game. You guys want a confidence vote now?Then , post here demos of other players using cheater. Prove that you guys left it.
Pri3sT and LeXus.
Esperem a nova versão estar pronta. Mudem o nome, mudem o Ip e mudem a mente.
Treinem pesado e ajudem o jogo a crescer, ou seja: Ajudem a tirar os trapaceiros do jogo.
Voces querem um voto de confiança agora? Postem aqui demos de outros jogadores que usam cheater. Provem que voces sairam disso.
One shot one love one life one opportunity
Thanks given by:
I want to end this with a my name clean version
Thanks given by:
Your sedition will not go unnoticed, 1Cap!
Thanks given by:
I suggest you that stop crying and be a man, accept the consequences, i see that you that dont have the nessecary to say the truth, or i mean you dont have the balls to say it... so bro that's ur problem and ur consequence, stop bothering jamz, he helps us (people and AC servers) for having a nice game and a nice community without cheaters, hackers...
Also ban/blacklist is a consequence for one or more reasons, be a honest guy and accept ur consequence ;)
Thanks given by:
wat
Thanks given by:
Come back in two years and try again :)
Thanks given by:
i lost
Thanks given by:
i crid :'((((((
Thanks given by:
Only one person in this world can save you....
Thanks given by:
This might be the most upsetting thing I've ever seen. And I've seen a sad kitty eat ice cream because his girlfriend cheated. On him. Not on Assaultcube. Although that would've been more tragic.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 13, 02:02AM)alexandree Wrote: I want to end this with a my name clean version

You should have though about this before messing with AC.

Such a (although original) lame attempt to publicly involve Jamz in what you wrongly expect to be a fully receivable apology and making him the bad guy in case your request is denied.

As already mentioned, wait next version, change IP, change name, change behaviour... You might stand a chance to go undetected.
Thanks given by:
Fitting song, I guess. Too bad you used windows movie maker, if you would of used a better program you might of got unblacklisted.
Thanks given by:
Sometimes I feel as though I only read this forum because of threads like these. Speaking of which, is their any point keeping it open? Unless jamz feels the need to input.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 13, 10:13AM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Unless jamz feels the need to input.
I couldn't resist.
I get the feeling that some people spend so much timing lying to others, that they fail to notice when they've started lying to themselves.
Thanks given by:
I was tempted to close it (instead of replying) but yeah Jamz may want to have a word with him on that subject.

He beat me to it XD
Thanks given by:
That's the best and original attempt I've ever seen.
Thanks given by:
I no have list of assault cube one year and half
Thanks given by:
i recommend we unban the poor lad
look at the time and effort he put into his apology
lmfao
Thanks given by:
thansk xenon <3
I ask all I ask is a chance please
Thanks given by:
Dude, just leave AC. AC thinks theyre wanted and popular, but there jjust *****. The AC player base is gonna die anyway. They arent friendly to their players, not giving them chances even though they will die out.

Ma friend, leave the game like me after not getting chances of justice. They will learn their lessons.
Thanks given by:
i was being sarcastic you spastic
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 13, 06:55PM)ThePro Wrote: Dude, just leave AC. AC thinks theyre wanted and popular, but there jjust *****. The AC player base is gonna die anyway. They arent friendly to their players, not giving them chances even though they will die out.

Ma friend, leave the game like me after not getting chances of justice. They will learn their lessons.

you both did hack alot- most would say we cant really trust you anymore
Thanks given by:
Lets unblacklist everyone please, then everybody is happy again.
Thanks given by: