The "ThePro" case
Ok, here we go through a brief history:

I was a hacker, I tweaked the C++ code a bit and I admit even after contiguous warnings I consistently persisted to continue to run my altered AC client version, include autoshoot, sg spread to 0, but no aimbot like many stated/suggested. I now want to profusely apologize for these action which made me seem like a lunatic. I was too obsessed with coding and trying stuff out, which didnt end up well. I talked about this many times with manifold people, but most contested their will to unban me. I just want to try out the 1.2.0.0 online gameplay, even if you really dislike me/distrust me, you can ban me afterwards. I just want you to gain trust and reliability in me again, so I can test out AC, just to see how it looks in its 1.2 state.

Please offer me this chance. Thank you for your attention.

PS if you again want to say the im an ***** or ******* then please do not reply at all and leave. Obviously, you are bored/useless cause you already know I talked to people who said that to me to evoke my character in the past.
Thanks given by:
It looks like you were only banned a couple weeks ago.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4781.html...ght=thepro

It will be some time before you are unbanned. 6 month ban is the standard now I think.
Thanks given by:
you're a *******

but yeah, think u gotta wait for some times
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 13, 06:05PM)Mael Wrote: It looks like you were only banned a couple weeks ago.
Close, Mael, but you didn't notice the year.
The reason he's still banned is because I have zero tolerance for repeat offenders; he was first reported here, as FREAK.
Oh, and it's a 3 month ban for the first offence.
Thanks given by:
Serial hacker always hacks again.
Thanks given by:
Repeat offenders? I don't think hackers should be given a SECOND chance, much less a third.
Get a life dude.
Cheaters never win.
And winners never cheat.

[Image: d2cdbb5a_2969321-werd_dawg_jpg.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Doubt you will be given a third chance by anyone, I know I wouldn't. We won't gain trust of you from one day to the next. Trust is not something you give away, it's gained, and you just lost all of it.
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 13, 08:18PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Repeat offenders? I don't think hackers should be given a SECOND chance, much less a third.
Get a life dude.
Cheaters never win.
And winners never cheat.

WURD
Thanks given by:
[edit]
//This is not a quote.. full post or nothing.

//Mod edit: Removed "hints" of ways to attempt avoiding bans
Thanks given by:
Verse didn't hack second time, Boomhauer
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 13, 01:10AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Verse didn't hack second time, Boomhauer

Verse...what are you talking about?
Thanks given by:
...Maybe ThePro used the name "Verse"?
Idk, if not, it's probably just Bugsy being silly (per usual :>).
Thanks given by:
this is exactly what the cheater wants, atencion
Thanks given by:
*sigh*
well never mind.
I see its hopeless over here.
AC, you just lost another player. Sooner or later, yer playerbase will vanish. This game isnt much fun at all (I just wanted to see how 1.2 improved). Its like you AC think you have a lot, but youre actually leaking. Well, try to be cool and think youre wanted, but no, you just send away a player like you are popular and have enough people etc.

Seriously, yer will learn!

Anyway, thanks for you attention. Stay friendly!
Thanks given by:
Our player base of cheaters is vanishing? Noooo!
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 13, 08:06PM)ThePro Wrote: *sigh*
well never mind.
AC, you just lost another player. Sooner or later, yer playerbase will vanish. This game isnt much fun at all (I just wanted to see how 1.2 improved). Its like you AC think you have a lot, but youre actually leaking. Well, try to be cool and think youre wanted, but no, you just send away a player like you are popular and have enough people etc.

Seriously, yer will learn!

Anyway, thanks for you attention. Stay friendly!

Hahaha... get the fuck off cheater scum!
Thanks given by:
well never mind.

Lol, this response made me thrive!
I really hate cheaters with all my soul!
Everytime I meet an ex-cheater I can't stop me thinking...is he cheating again now?

Go to hell all you cheaters (and ty jams for fighting them away!)

Sorry for inappropriate ranting!

gg
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 13, 08:06PM)ThePro Wrote: blah blah blah

Knowledgeable you are!
[Image: Yoda-ep2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 13, 08:06PM)ThePro Wrote: AC, you just lost another player. Sooner or later, yer playerbase will vanish.
You mean cheater playerbase?

well never mind.
You cheat two times and we're the hopeless ones? Nice one.

GTFO already.
Thanks given by:
well never mind.
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
Thanks given by:
close this thread plox
Thanks given by:
At least it's not just AC that has a problem with this reprobate.
http://pastebin.com/r6AcunbP
Thanks given by:
this is my last message to you, do whatever you want.
Let us stay friendly. I leave, I dont live AC (my opinion) though its a good game when talking about oldschool mini shooter. Low latency and stuff...

Ill go, you forget about this, we all stop and were all happy.

Bye Bye
Thanks given by:
Lock before he gets any more attention.
Thanks given by:
Good, get lost you scumbucket.
Thanks given by:
There's not really much to forget, whoever you are.
Thanks given by:
Take jv with you plz.
Thanks given by: