LeXuS
Regarding blacklist posts about this player cheat, here are his IP ranges that have been used most recently:
ban 95.93.75.0/24
ban 95.93.86.0/23
ban 95.93.114.0/23
ban 95.93.192.0/20
ban 95.93.244.0/22
ban 95.93.248.0/23
There are NO OTHER PLAYERS in these ranges. At all. None.
It's possible he may change IP range; he has in the past, but I'll look out for it. As long as he keeps pestering me on IRC to be given another chance, I'll get any new ones. Moron.
Thanks given by:
Well, that guy LeXuS is a kinda hacker, or like you say my friend jamz... cheater, cuz i saw people saying that his a hacker... so just make ur job jamz... :D
Thanks given by:
I've come to the conclusion that jamz is really Sherlock Holmes... or Bruce Willis..
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 13, 02:04AM)Woolly Wrote: jamz is really Sherlock Holmes...

Well any problem and he solved it! Our hero! kk
Thanks given by:
And I bet people who run match servers won't do anything. I spoke to one already who "doesn't care" about banning cheats, in his own words, I think it's appalling when you go to so much effort to catch people like this who cheat repeatedly and nothing gets done. LeXuS won't quit playing the game by himself, I saw him play four times today, three of the times using obvious cheats and the other time it was less obvious. People need to start banning this guy right away.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 13, 02:11AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: And I bet people who run match servers won't do anything
LOL

In addition, LeXuS lags, more than +400 ping... sometimes get higher
Thanks given by:
i need some admin pass to help.
I dont like this guy.
Thanks given by:
well the most important is to keep him away from public servers. Private servers are more for "confirmed players" who know about them. Cheaters are sometimes useful, they can help you to improve. They are like super-bots with a bit more brain (a bit).
Thanks given by:
Thanks jamz. Yet another example of how relatively under appreciated you are, taken for granted as simply "the BL bitch" (to put it lightly).
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 13, 04:49AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Thanks jamz. Yet another example of how relatively under appreciated you are, taken for granted as simply "the BL bitch" (to put it lightly).
Where is any evidence in this thread of us under-appreciating jamz's work?
Thanks given by:
It doesn't matter to me whether people appreciate me or not. I do what I can because, well, I can.
I posted these ranges because I know full well that server owners often don't get the full picture when only one or two IPs are presented in blacklist posts.
Edward, you're right to say that if he's only in private servers, it's not gonig to present much of a problem to people who know him, and recognise when they're being cheated, but you only have to look at Vanquish's response to see that it does annoy players that he's still around. Since these ranges affect no other players, server owners who actively choose not to ban them are just being asshats; what harm can it do to help out a little?
Thanks given by:
i'll be telling larry to blacklist these ranges on the UK + rC servers when he comes online
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 13, 09:42AM)Xenon Wrote: i'll be telling larry to blacklist these ranges on the UK + rC servers when he comes online
Oh. So ty. I have oNe more player 4u.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6198-post...#pid116220
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-11...#pid116542
Ty so much
Thanks given by:
dont get cheeky m8
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 13, 06:43AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(23 Feb 13, 04:49AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Thanks jamz. Yet another example of how relatively under appreciated you are, taken for granted as simply "the BL bitch" (to put it lightly).
Where is any evidence in this thread of us under-appreciating jamz's work?
The fact that jamz goes out of his way to get all this done, but odds are that realistically not much will change, people will still play with him, he'll still be in inters, etc.
Thanks given by:
The "player" LeXus loves to show off. One way or another we will find him again playing.
I strongly insist with Brazilian players to not play with him.
Leave this thead open so I can put nicknames, and servers and IPs that Ill know of this "player".
Another thing: I can provide demos of players here who are friends of the Lexus. I suspect that the Lexus is sharing Hax with these players .
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 13, 08:30PM)1Cap Wrote: Another thing: I can provide demos of players here who are friends of the Lexus. I suspect that the Lexus is sharing Hax with these players .

Yes i think so, they have a weird headshot power.
Thanks given by:
95.93.201.85 FROM irc.
Thanks given by:
Yeap, he hangs around with the brazilian cheating crowd, no surprise there, ofc.
I played an inter with some of them the other day, and I relle don't get how ppl can bare play with those guys. They are very annoying. I get that some don't mind the cheating part and even like it for training purposes, but that stupid non stop talking with all the kkkkkkkkkkk, noobum huahsuahsuhasuhaushuahsuahsua, fak that shit!
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 13, 07:22AM)ElCrema Wrote: non stop talking with all the kkkkkkkkkkk, noobum huahsuahsuhasuhaushuahsuahsua, fak that shit!

TY kind sir took the words right from me. Totally agree, besides the cheating aspect they have to be little kids (jits=jitterbugs).
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=jitterbug
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 13, 07:22AM)ElCrema Wrote: Yeap, he hangs around with the brazilian cheating crowd, no surprise there, ofc.
I played an inter with some of them the other day, and I relle don't get how ppl can bare play with those guys. They are very annoying. I get that some don't mind the cheating part and even like it for training purposes, but that stupid non stop talking with all the kkkkkkkkkkk, noobum huahsuahsuhasuhaushuahsuahsua, fak that shit!
(24 Feb 13, 09:09AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote:
(24 Feb 13, 07:22AM)ElCrema Wrote: non stop talking with all the kkkkkkkkkkk, noobum huahsuahsuhasuhaushuahsuahsua, fak that shit!
TY kind sir took the words right from me. Totally agree, besides the cheating aspect they have to be little kids (jits=jitterbugs).
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=jitterbug
The way some Brazilian players express themselves during the game, is not relevant here.
If you do not like, do not play with them.
Also do not use the excuse to play with them to train. Simply do not play or did not come here to talk nonsense. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (been bothered with that?) ushausahsaushaausauh (and with that?) You are huge prejudiced. This was very evident. And that's the kind of person who contaminates and spreads evil behavior in the game.
Do not like teenagers? Do not play with them. Do not like Brazilians? Do not play with them.
I do not like prejudiced people like you!
I'll give you an idea, do something useful and get IP and cheaters demo . Or show your bias irritating in elsewhere.
I am reporting your posts.
Thanks given by:
You're reporting a mod's post? GL HF.

Might as well close this thread, nobody on these forums will come to his defense (nor should they, and if they do they're fools).
Nothing left to be said.
Thanks given by:
This is his friend .. xerox. Confirming that he is a cheater, I get the IP.

DeMo
Thanks given by:
1Cap, I'm afraid you gonna have to look it up what prejudice means, caus I'm pretty sure you don't have a clue. Let me enlighten you here: Prejudice is when you have a preconceived opinion about something that you formed without proper knowledge. Now, the opinions I have about these Brazilians in question is not a preconceived one formed without knowledge. I know them all very well, I DO NOT LIKE THEM and I find they very annoying, that is not prejudice, genius. It's my personal opinion about a very specific group of fellas that can be named, some happen to be Brazilian and one Portuguese. Now don't come here with your fucking nonsense rhetoric that everyone in AC is anti Brazilian and are prejudiced against them. I happen to like and have a deep knowledge about Brazil, caus well, I was born and raised there, so I have nothing against Brazilians in general, just against the annoying cheaters I mentioned and the stupid ones, like yourself!
Thanks given by:
I have others Demos of Lexus friends who usually play with him.
Check the demo I posted earlier.

Thanks given by:
a. He just said he's not being (or at least intending to be) prejudiced
b. He didn't refer to them only as Brazilians, he referred to the specific "Brazilian cheat crowd." It's you who's generalizing by associating that phrase with all of Brazil :P.

Chill, both of you. <_<
Thanks given by: