Eye of AC
Awesome, is this what you were working on the whole time you were AFK?
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 13, 07:48AM)bballn45 Wrote: Awesome, is this what you were working on the whole time you were AFK?

Nope.
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 13, 04:54AM)Xenon Wrote: does this mean i can't use the ACWC client?
because i can't use it if it means that :/
As far as Larry recalls, the ACWC client does not modify console output.

This means it should work with EoAC :)
Thanks given by:
Seems like my screenshots don't get uploaded...
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 13, 05:00PM)Skaelos Wrote: Seems like my screenshots don't get uploaded...

You are most likely in Case 1. You have 1 screenshot recorded (douze osok), but you exited before it could be uploaded. It will be uploaded the next time EoAC is running long enough (e.g. next time you play).

For future questions, folks, please post on EoAC's as yet unused help forum!
Thanks given by:
^ Thanks. It seems like when I re-opened the client it worked. Btw, I know you said I should post these things on the help forums but I feel like when the thing above was resolved and I just want to add to it something I'll just post it here. So. Everywhere you say that we should wait until the message shows up about the images being uploaded or the line with the '**'. Every time this pops up it closes automatically. Does that mean something is wrong or is that correct because I feel like that is the reason why it didn't upload, i might be wrong though.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 13, 06:33PM)Skaelos Wrote: ^ Thanks. It seems like when I re-opened the client it worked. Btw, I know you said I should post these things on the help forums but I feel like when the thing above was resolved and I just want to add to it something I'll just post it here. So. Everywhere you say that we should wait until the message shows up about the images being uploaded or the line with the '**'. Every time this pops up it closes automatically. Does that mean something is wrong or is that correct because I feel like that is the reason why it didn't upload, i might be wrong though.

The behavior you're describing is normal :)
I'm going to add a more detailed description of the process to that FAQ post.
Thanks given by:
^ Ok great! :)
Also, thanks for the reply!

I forgot to compliment this project :S sorry about that. Great job GDM! It's really handy ;)
Thanks given by:
Wow great Job GDM!
I really look firward to this fantastic project. lm interested in it in the future!
Thanks given by:
Thanks Dog & Skaelos :D

The most pressing goals for EoAC are:
- Open sourcing the client
- Improving the installation procedure
- Improving the update procedure

I hope once it's open sourced I'll be able to get some help and move things along quicker :D
Thanks given by: