Lexus, Hacker or PGM ? Lol.
Hi all i post that because i think lexus use hacks, i have again played with him and ... ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?lckcm3ohml35tuv

Hum, i've see you have already blacklist him, here on the AC blacklist report...

WTF ??!!
Thanks given by:
Played him few days ago. Epic hacks trolol. Demo was so funny.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
In that demo, what cheat do you think he's using?

I'm not particularly familiar with the demo-signs of cheating, but the only thing that I can think of that makes sense is a trigger bot, perhaps?

I assume an aimbot's jerkiness is less obvious in a 1v1 on depot where you aren't usually going to run into directional snaps of large degree.

Edit: Modified hitbox
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543-post-...s#pid27384
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 13, 09:16PM)GDM Wrote: ...
Different Lexus, GDM. CENTINELA was Mexican; This one is Portuguese and , as Jpablon hinted, has recently come back from a 3 month ban. He's friends with FeeH, if that means anything to anyone.
Thanks given by:
Ah, thank you for the clarification, jamz.

So, Zarkan - I still have the same question:
In that demo, what cheat do you think he's using?
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 13, 10:45PM)jamz Wrote:
(27 Jan 13, 09:16PM)GDM Wrote: ...
...This one is Portuguese and , as Jpablon hinted, has recently come back from a 3 month ban. He's friends with FeeH, if that means anything to anyone.

Ban him forever. We all (the one who see how the inters are ruined because of his cheats) know he hacks. He hacks and I've got proof too.

Also, just reading that faggot's name makes me puke. Don't mention him again please.
Thanks given by:
Yea, i've seen him recently on a public server getting some ridiculous headshots.
He was clearly using something as he wouldve HS 5 people in a row in a tiny angle or HS several times after doing a 360 crouchy snap shot...
I wonder how you can deny hacking when your hack is THAT blatant...
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 13, 03:58AM)EndGame Wrote: Also, just reading that baguette's name makes me puke. Don't mention him again please.
Thanks given by:
lexus is easy, don't ban
Thanks given by:
Yoursister, you say he's easy ? Before that i had play with him and he have a bad score and only 3 headshot in te round and juste after he make that ? I know some people are better than him but, now it's a big joke xD

And GDM i don't know some hack so i can't if he use and aimbot or other .. xD
Thanks given by:
EndGame, despite your opinion of him, there's no need to go that extreme.
Jamz did you perchance look at the demo to see if there's proof that he's still hacking?
Thanks given by:
Re-read this.
(27 Jan 13, 10:45PM)jamz Wrote: Different Lexus, GDM. CENTINELA was Mexican; This one is Portuguese and , as Jpablon hinted, has recently come back from a 3 month ban. He's friends with FeeH, if that means anything to anyone.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 13, 03:48AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Re-read this.
(27 Jan 13, 10:45PM)jamz Wrote: Different Lexus, GDM. CENTINELA was Mexican; This one is Portuguese and , as Jpablon hinted, has recently come back from a 3 month ban. He's friends with FeeH, if that means anything to anyone.
Bugboy, all jamz said was that he was caught hacking in the past.

Past hacker =/= still a hacker
Thanks given by:
No comment.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 13, 09:40AM)jamz Wrote: No comment.

But that's a comment... :D

Anyhow, I've never really like this "LeXuS" guy. The one I've seen and played against is a real smart ass and a prick imo... Hope the matter get's straightened out soon.
Thanks given by:
it was funny on the IRC :D
Thanks given by:
ShadowZ's right, I saw that Lexus doing some impossible Headshots in a row, so I'm sure he was hacking, but this happened some time ago, haven't seen him in action anymore, so I don't know if he still does.

Hope this will get clear soon enough!
Thanks given by:
He still does...
Thanks given by:
Go blacklist him...
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 13, 07:41PM).:HsOs:.Zarkan Wrote: i don't know some hack so i can't if he use and aimbot or other .. xD
(30 Jan 13, 07:48AM)Nuts Wrote: I saw that Lexus doing some impossible Headshots in a row, so I'm sure he was hacking
(30 Jan 13, 06:44PM).:HsOs:.Zarkan Wrote: Go blacklist him...

Evidence or gtfo.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 13, 09:40AM)jamz Wrote: No comment.

IMO
You must comment.
Thanks given by:
more evidence the lexus Acka Ferox, xAreSx. Khalifa.
DEMO: Here
Ip:is boring to play on the ladder and having to find such people.
lets not play or have fun and always playing with cheating and challenging and insulting everyone.

The only way to stop this people is to block your ip range.

sorry I do not speak English very well!!
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 13, 08:14PM)1Cap Wrote: IMO
You must comment.
OK.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 13, 07:16PM)GDM Wrote: Evidence or gtfo.

evidence has been posted and jamz made a nice post about him.

happy now? :D
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 13, 04:35PM)Marti Wrote:

Very :)
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 13, 06:54PM)GDM Wrote:
(31 Jan 13, 04:35PM)Marti Wrote:

Very :)
Justice finally LOL
Thanks given by: