Tag abuser | Hacked Mys Server (edit)
* Name(s) used. TopGun, #M|A#Specchio
* Date/Time (including timezone). 24/01/2013 Timezone 17:30 Pm (italy)+1
* Server it occured on (including IP/Port of the server). many servers
* Demos/Screenshots of the offense(s).
[Image: 2vrwqht.jpg]
[Image: 30sj9yc.jpg]
* IP (or a partial IP). : 81.65.31.x
* A detailed description of what they did. He used to embody #M|A#Specchio, abusing of #M|A# tag, it's not the first time that i caught him in the act.
Thanks given by:
Next time use this thread http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-page-51.html
Thanks given by:
Okay, sorry, but i'm just be banned with many other from MyS server for no reason by This ip : 81.65.31.x.
Do something please :(

[Image: 2mflvea.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's only a 20 minute ban.
Thanks given by:
He claimed admin on a mys server and he's not a mys.. this is weird (i dont care to be banned bye newbs;( )
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 13, 02:49PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: He claimed admin on a mys server and he's not a mys.. this is weird (i dont care to be banned bye newbs;( )

He might know someone who knows the password, or is someone who was entrusted with the password.
Thanks given by:
get over it.
Thanks given by:
I don't like this guy either. His attitude towards others is horrible. Abusive admin too.
Thanks given by:
there are so many admins on uk and mys that it is pathetic. who does not know the admin password for uk today? only few trusted players should be allowed to claim admin...
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 13, 01:29AM)Edward Wrote: there are so many admins on uk and mys that it is pathetic. who does not know the admin password for uk today? only few trusted players should be allowed to claim admin...

What is it? ;)

kidding
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 13, 01:29AM)Edward Wrote: there are so many admins on uk and mys that it is pathetic. who does not know the admin password for uk today? only few trusted players should be allowed to claim admin...

If you're talking about the UK private servers, they were reset a few days/weeks ago after somebody Xenon leaked them.
Thanks given by:
No, i was talking about public servers :)
Thanks given by:
lol Shadz
Thanks given by: