Quick Spawn -- Is it legal?
You took !reset from us, now this exploited "glitch" i think. Y not just ban GEMA?! :(
Thanks given by:
yeah common sense. People wanna respawn faster in gema so they use a !reset. You or someone else I dunno ban server with !reset so we have to use something else. This is mostly used in GEMA and nobody complain about that. If some lamers do it in clan matches (and I doubt people do it in cm) or public server well it is another story.

Here you can find a script doing almost exactly the same thing (you can find it somewhere in the script topic cant remember who made it, maybe Bukz)
Thanks given by:
Yes scripts like that have legitimate uses (flag bug/gema goers/etc.) but when people use them to exploit the game in regular play it becomes a problem. If it hasn't been fixed for the next version already, it will be soon.

P.S. I don't think I wrote that particular version, there have been many different versions of the reconnect script. If I were to write it nowadays, it would look quite similar just with a little cleaner syntax:

[cubescript]reconnect = [
if $connected [
curserverip = (curserver 1)
curserverport = (curserver 3)
disconnect
connect $curserverip $curserverport
] [ echo You must be connected before you can reconnect! ]
][/cubescript]
Thanks given by:
An advantage that everyone can do lol, what another shit script lol. Troll time.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 13, 06:19AM)BULL3T Wrote: An advantage that everyone can do lol, what another shit script lol. Troll time.
You still have the guts to come on this forum?!
Troll is you.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6198.html
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-11...#pid116542

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6198-post...#pid116220

Stop embarrassing your clan. Stop trying to seem sensible!
Thanks given by:
oNe cannot be embarrassed.
Thanks given by:
1Cap, I get that you may have low regard for oNe for the reasons you posted above (and tbh, rightfully so), and I respect you for those few golden moments where you have something rather reasonable to say (like with that Shark guy), but, honestly, I think trying to fling those insults around won't do you much good, so I suggest you take it to PM or oNe's site, thanks.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 09:57PM)soldado Wrote: not cheat, ac client is not modified, it is just a bug... btw using bugs = blacklist? (but one moron called bugboy for it gives a blacklist lol) You guys are so serious... :D

The "Moron" USED this forum daily.

PM me to DROP the blacklist entry from Exodus Server IF AND ONLY IF YOU promised to not troll Jamz again on ANY SERVERS OR your ban will be Unexpirable
Thanks given by:
Bugboy; I know you want to get your point across with emphasis but cant we tone down the huge letters and caps?

Just italic or underline like everyone else. <3
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 08:52AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote:
(17 Jan 13, 09:57PM)soldado Wrote: not cheat, ac client is not modified, it is just a bug... btw using bugs = blacklist? (but one moron called bugboy for it gives a blacklist lol) You guys are so serious... :D

The "Moron" USED this forum daily.

PM me to DROP the blacklist entry from Exodus Server IF AND ONLY IF YOU promised to not troll Jamz again on ANY SERVERS OR your ban will be Unexpirable

I'm so scared ;)
btw try to increase the size of the huge red letters
ps: Instead of correcting bugs you want to ban those who use them, is a good way...
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 09:25AM)soldado Wrote: btw try to increase the size of the huge red letters

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 06:43PM)Edward Wrote: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

need more srs here
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 08:10PM)Bukz Wrote: need more srs here
Challenge accepted part 2
[sarcasm]
We'll take a simple random sample (SRS) of ACers (I won't go into details of the manner, one way could be to list all of the names of AC forum accounts, put them into a hat, and then draw 100). Of these 100, we will conduct a survey and see their opinions on Quick Spawn. Better? :P [/sarcasm - for you Mael :)]

Fine actual seriousness...
Bugboy, Soldado, and the likes:
(21 Jan 13, 04:13AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Honestly, I think trying to fling those insults around won't do you much good, so I suggest you take it to PM, thanks.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 13, 08:15PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Better? :P

Oh god no. I wouldn't trust a group of 100 random people to pick my breakfast let alone decide something that is already clear cut.
Thanks given by:
man this guy is just copy cat
i remember startin this craze back in the day with disconnect before you even die and respawn instantly with no deaths

good times
Thanks given by:
well the sniper glitch was around 0.9 -> 0.94 and noone seemed to complain really. now you have a minor gameplay glitch and you go all 'omg this needs a fix, banhammer brightskins!!!' ?

meh.
Thanks given by:
The trouble with the sniper glitch is it was impossible not to use it. The only way to avoid it would be to purposely wait longer than you should to switch and fire weapons. There's no way you're going to time it perfectly down to the millisecond and in a firefight you will instinctively try to move faster.
Thanks given by: