1.2 promotion?
@Cleaner, since cubescript has seen a big overhaul in 1.2 can we get a separate category for 1.2+ scripts on akimbo?
Thanks given by:
Speaking of Akimbo, could we have a direct link to Akimbo on the AC website? (Like in one of the tabs up top, we have one for the Wiki so it kinda makes sense)
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 10:39PM)Bukz Wrote: @Cleaner, since cubescript has seen a big overhaul in 1.2 can we get a separate category for 1.2+ scripts on akimbo?
Sure mate, I'll sort that asap ;)

(18 Jan 13, 12:16AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Speaking of Akimbo, could we have a direct link to Akimbo on the AC website? (Like in one of the tabs up top, we have one for the Wiki so it kinda makes sense)
It's up there, when you follow the Community link
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 13, 12:40AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(17 Jan 13, 10:39PM)Bukz Wrote: @Cleaner, since cubescript has seen a big overhaul in 1.2 can we get a separate category for 1.2+ scripts on akimbo?
Sure mate, I'll sort that asap ;)

Done! >>> Scripts V1.2 Compatible only! <<<
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 13, 07:37AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(15 Jan 13, 07:55PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: You should automatically launch the menu at the start of the game .. lots of players will try multi then.
This isn't actually a stupid remark at all, at least something written at the bottom of the screen like "Press 'esc' for menu".

When I styarted the game for the first time, I didn't found the multiplayer, I was just walking around ac_complex I sudently hit the "E", I though I was cheating. lolol
2 months latter I was going to uninstall the game but I launched it instead and I founded the server list, first server I joigned was a modified version of ezjemvill with water everywhere and people killing me from my back. :D
Thanks given by: