Gangsta Pistol
I ran across this "mod" on akimbo. Pretty lame for the most part, but it seems this freako has his pistols sideways. This is the way I want mine. Someone help me with this? This mod has been created already apparently, anyone know where to get it, or how to alter the current pistol to be sideways? I want em more sideways than pictured, but not completely. Maybe at an 8-10 degree angle.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 13, 07:04AM)Boomhauer Wrote: I want em more sideways than pictured, but not completely. Maybe at an 8-10 degree angle.

I'm afraid it won't be possible with the official pistol (and most mods) because only visible parts are modelled, so by rotating it this is what you'll get...

[Image: pistoll.jpg]

Maybe a_slow_old_man has made a complete pistol but I'm not sure, gotta browse AKIMBO to find out.

EDIT: Screenshot updated
Thanks given by:
The pistol looks kinda like the one in the big mod package. (The way it's rotated anyhow, though it uses the original pistol design)

Download

It's called "Dope Mod" if I remember correctly... anyhow. Hope that helps.
Thanks given by:
not exactly what I wanted, but with a little altering it will work! thanks alot!

EDIT** altered the skins to my liking. Still not tilted sideways as much as I would like, and they are kinda big, but still pretty cool.
[Image: 20130114064443acdepottd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 13, 07:37AM)Boomhauer Wrote: not exactly what I wanted, but with a little altering it will work! thanks alot!

You're most welcome :)

Also screenshots for those that want them!

[Image: iaza16315585306300.jpg]

[Image: iaza16315591081800.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ho yeah, I remember that mod that's Matasar stuff (again).
Thanks given by:
okies, the mod is really cool looking but is there anyway to put the gun back out to where it normally is? I have realized its a bit uncomfortably large.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 13, 08:46AM)Boomhauer Wrote: okies, the mod is really cool looking but is there anyway to put the gun back out to where it normally is? I have realized its a bit uncomfortably large.
Have you overwritten your files?

Even a little more tilted and moved backward a bit it still takes a lot of screen space...

Thanks given by:
I still have my old pistol backed up... what i meant was is there a way to make the pistol small like it normally is while still achieving the same effect? if it could simply be turned instead of turned and pulled back and enlarged. I realize this may be difficult to accomplish, but is it possible?
Thanks given by:
You getting me confused, come join me on irc://irc.gamesurge.net/akimbo and I'll see what I can do...

EDIT:
Or maybe you're talking about re-scale the model? something like this...

EDIT 2:
>>>> Download Sideway Deagles

[Image: smallpistol.jpg]
Thanks given by:
IMO the only problem is that it cover like 15%¨of your screen. :/
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 13, 12:42PM).ExodusS* Wrote: IMO the only problem is that it cover like 15%¨of your screen. :/
That's the best I could come up with whilst staying axed with the crosshair and any smaller they would have looked baby's toys.
Thanks given by:
Thank you Cleaner for giving a download! :)
Thanks given by:
Forgive my mistake, I went a bit fast in MS3D and got mixed up between models... Actually this angle wasn't possible with makkE's original pistol model due to missing faces but it does work with this one since it's a full model and if I remember well was made by R0ad-RuN3r, hands still are makkE's model so rotating any further is a no no.

NB: Original model is 85Kb and this one is 1610Kb

>>>>> Download sideway Deagle 2

[Image: sidewaydeagle.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 13, 02:54PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: if I remember well was made by R0ad-RuN3r

For perfect credits, the model is backported from another game and modified to fit with AC by Road Runer, here is the link for more informations:
http://rn-acostum.weebly.com/pistol.html
Thanks given by:
OMFG hell to fuck yea!!! thats exactly what i wanted Cleaner . YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH awesome!!

After my small changes to the skin:

[Image: 20130114190342acgothict.jpg]

SWEET!
Thanks given by:
Now all you need is a pair of baggy pants, half a dozen illegitimate children, and an arrest record and the transformation will be complete.
Thanks given by:
one more thing.... can anyone tell where on this skin the front sight is located?, i cant find it to make it green

BTW:
(14 Jan 13, 09:36PM)Mael Wrote: Now all you need is a pair of baggy pants, half a dozen illegitimate children, and an arrest record and the transformation will be complete.

You may think this is funny, but I find it culturally biased and ignorant. Please don't post any more of this shit on my thread.

ALSO: No one wears baggy pants anymore. It's skinny jeans now.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 13, 09:37PM)Boomhauer Wrote: one more thing.... can anyone tell where on this skin the front sight is located?, i cant find it to make it green
What you're after is located there in this tiny round spot...

[Image: skinweapondot.jpg]

tbh since the model has been scaled down I'm not even sure you're gonna be able to see it due to the uv map area assigned to this part.
Thanks given by:
Those are awesome. Would anybody be able/allowed to make them in gold? :>
Thanks given by:
Now its perfect. :D :D :D

[Image: 20130114225651acdesert3.jpg]

(14 Jan 13, 11:51PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Those are awesome. Would anybody be able/allowed to make them in gold? :>

the skin was already made in gold on the rn acustom site
http://rn-acostum.weebly.com/pistol.html
Thanks given by:
^But they aren't sideways though eh? :<
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 13, 01:01AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: ^But they aren't sideways though eh? :<

lol... doesn't matter it still uses the same skin..
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 13, 10:45PM)ShadowFlamez (speaking Boomhauerian) Wrote: MOD NO TILTY! D:
Thanks given by:
Ok folks, to make life easier to everyone I have repack it all...

Sideway Deagles, 3 different skins and the sound file included in R0ad-RuN3r's package (converted to .ogg)

>>>> Download Desert Deagles Full Pack

[Image: sideway%20deagles_1_1358233450.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 13, 08:12AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Ok folks, to make life easier to everyone I have repack it all...

Sideway Deagles, 3 different skins and the sound file included in R0ad-RuN3r's package (converted to .ogg)

>>>> Download Desert Deagles Full Pack

[Image: sideway%20deagles_1_1358233450.jpg]

Dude, you rule! :D
Thanks given by:
my life is now complete. I can die happy. quick! someone HS me before I want something else!
Thanks given by:
You are divine, cleaner :o
Cleaner4Dev
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 13, 11:41PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: You are divine, cleaner :o
Cleaner4Dev

*Wolf F1's*
Thanks given by: