.45|Vulture banned/blacklisted?
For future reference, if you really do only have good intentions about someone using a hack client so you can see the signs better, it is best to do it in a server that's not on the masterserver. Hacking / cheating in a server that is on the masterserver, but private, seems to be a sortof grey area in that some people think it's wrong, and some don't. In short, be smart :P
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 13, 01:50AM)Thrawn Wrote: ...
Uh... no, do that offline. Just cause the server isn't listed doesn't mean hacking can occur there with no consequences.
Thanks given by:
^I get what you mean, but then isn't the concept of /modconnect servers (ho hum XRD zombies?) sort of "hacking" as well? Changing gameplay at least.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 13, 02:24AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(12 Feb 13, 01:50AM)Thrawn Wrote: ...
Uh... no, do that offline. Just cause the server isn't listed doesn't mean hacking can occur there with no consequences.

Really? I was under the impression that if you owned a server and played on it with friends, you could do that so long as it wasn't connected to the masterserver. Especially since there'd really be no way to track what you did or did not do on your own private server that's not connected to the masterserver.

Obviously if you didn't own the server, then there would be problems, perhaps I was unclear as I sometimes am...

Edit: Not to say that I've done that, you understand. That is just my understanding, and I could be wrong, and I wish to clear things up... I don't want to accidentally give wrong advice D:
Thanks given by:
how is that related vulture?

(04 Feb 13, 02:33PM).45|Alea Wrote: //Name: .45|Vulture
//Ban Reason: Aimbot
//Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?vpaeq86j5c3l5s2
//IP: 187.14.84.179 , 201.29.153.214 , 201.29.3.55

end of the story :/
edit : aww sorry for double post
Thanks given by:
btw will he be able to play in the ACWC? Isnt it 3 months (-_-' ) ?
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 13, 12:17AM)Edward Wrote: btw will he be able to play in the ACWC? Isnt it 3 months (-_-' ) ?

I surely hope not, he's become a real ass lately... :\
Thanks given by: